Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NOSCOP3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Boo! Just poppin in. I've fallen completely off track so let's keep eachother accountable!
    Back to the cut after making some changes in life

03/13/17: 190 ... 03/29/17 185

sunscreen everyday SkinCareAddict's Avatar
    SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    Whenever you're having a bad time just join us at the LF chat thread. : )
    Thanks

Originally Posted by NOSCOP3 View Post
    Boo! Just poppin in. I've fallen completely off track so let's keep eachother accountable!
    Good to see again!!!
    Me and my struggle http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147735003
    Back from the dead

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey girl, how's the cut going? Stay strong!

SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinCareAddict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bah I can't seem to get out of this funk. Don't know what's wrong with me
    Back from the dead

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Being in a funk is normal. Just don't let it throw you offtrack though.

When you spend an extended amount of time in a calorie deficit, it really messes with your body chemistry and throws everything off balance.

Since your body doesn't know any better, it basically thinks you're killing yourself when you diet for a long time and it can really mess with everything.

You know the kind of diet I've been on for the last eight weeks and the mood swings I've had while on this are some of the worst I've ever gone through.

My best friend a couple weeks ago when I asked him about my attitude told me that when he called me, he never knew what to expect on the other end of the line since my mood's all over the place.

You've come this far already, maybe you need a week off from dieting to eat semi normally. It's called a Full Diet Break, and it actually has proven psychological and physiological benefits.

Check out this article by author Lyle McDonald about it: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...iet-break.html

I'm going to be eating at maintenance beginning Monday for two weeks, then I'm considering going on another hard cut for a few weeks in October.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

LOL I think I did that this week because I didn't loose any weight. Sorry you've been having mood swings too. They are a real pain. It's awful to feel so out of control, that your personality can be so fluid and and at the mercy of food . Thanks for the article NormalMan, it makes a lot of sense.
    Back from the dead

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just remember what you're all doing it for. Visualizing the end-goal always helps me.

Just remember what you're all doing it for. Visualizing the end-goal always helps me.
    Thanks gurl, I will visualize harder ;D
    Back from the dead

Originally Posted by SkinCareAddict View Post
    Thanks gurl, I will visualize harder ;D
    Go girl! ; )

Sup!!! Feeling better? If not, maybe try and take a night off to do things you really enjoy, like working with essential oils/spas etc. give yourself a treat! Then read a nice book and I don't know maybe think about your goals and how good you will feel when you get there. If you're doing well, I'm totally happy for you! I need to hit the sack now myself but just wanted to drop in here first haha.

I'm hanging in there! Hopefully today will be a good one. Happy Monday to everybody!
    Back from the dead

My pants were practically falling off me at work today. Weird because I don't think I really lost that much weight... but whatever, it's good news!
    Back from the dead

My pants were practically falling off me at work today. Weird because I don't think I really lost that much weight... but whatever, it's good news!
    Congrats girl! All that hard work is paying off.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey you. I hope all is well.

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    Hey you. I hope all is well.
    I hope so too. Haven't seen you around in a while. Keep us posted! : )

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bah I can't seem to get out of this funk. Don't know what's wrong with me
    Happens to the best of us. What really matters is if we can brush it off and pick up back again from where we left off.

I've been tracking everything I eat since May on LiveStrong MyPlate -- so, now I feel incredibly guilty when I miss a day, and I go back and fill it all in. The longer you've been sticking to a schedule/regimen, the harder it becomes to drop off. Good luck!!

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope so too. Haven't seen you around in a while. Keep us posted! : )
    When we had all of those July team comps flooding the section I entered four comps on stealth mode, but now that the forum is much quieter I feel conspicuous posting so I stick to one or two threads. And lol at those guys chasing away the cute bubbly girl! I enjoy listening in on the fitness banter when all of you are in the mix and I actually learn something once in a while... They'll come to their senses. I like them when they're goofy/not so testy.

About SkinCare, she missed a few weigh-ins in Nitro's thread. Not at all a big deal but I noticed her morale was low in here.

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Happens to the best of us. What really matters is if we can brush it off and pick up back again from where we left off.
    I noticed you're bulking! The other day you made shrikhand, fyi - just swap the protein shake with greek yogurt and sweetener.

Everything clicked for me when I separated emotion from my motivation to transform. I was left with a simple self-care/self-improvement/body maintenance routine. Probably something SkinCare can relate to since she has her skin care regimens.

Wishing you all the best, SkinCare. I won't post in here again until you return.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    I noticed you're bulking! The other day you made shrikhand, fyi - just swap the protein shake with greek yogurt and sweetener.
    Hahaha, I hadn't even realized that! Shrikand is quite delicious - love it. And oh, props on the BSG reference.

So I'm baaaaaaaack. I've been having a really rough time. I lost my job and my life is in total upheaval... and I'm one of those people who hates change. But there is nothing for me to do but deal with it. I'm going back to school next semester to get a new career. As much as I loved working with my nursing home residents, it is too emotionally taxing for me. It's just not a good job for someone who has depression.

Back to IF and celery....
    Back from the dead

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, welcome back! You made the hardest choice and that's to pick yourself up and come back.

Sorry to hear your life's a mess and you lost your job. I know the feeling and I understand how much of a funk they can throw you into. Glad to have you back!

I'm going through a bit of a rough spell myself as well so I feel your pain.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Thanks NormalMan!!!

I'm trying to keep this in mind:

We have to move forward no matter what! I hope your tough times are over soon. Thanks for the welcome back
    Back from the dead

Ok. So after being off my diet for months and eating like a pig, I have gained 12 pounds and am now back up to 241. Well, I earned it. I have got to loose weight and seeking comfort in food is not healthy for my body or my mind.

At least today was good and I stayed under 1500.
    Back from the dead

I woke up starving so I didn't do IF today. I ate half a cup of dry Frosted Mini Wheats and 3 stalks of celery for breakfast but skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry. Just finished eating dinner and I have 71 calories left, LOL. My daily goal is 1220, BTW.

One hard thing about not having a job is that it's very isolating.

...but I am trying my best to stay busy and engaged.
    Back from the dead

Having a much better day even tho I woke up with a headache . Took some ibuprofen and drank a Coke Zero and now I'm fine.

I'm not a fan of MAC makeup (I like Shiseido, Lunasol, Dior, Becca, Guerlain...) but I love the promo image for their new spring collection

She's so inspiring!
    Back from the dead

Did IF and had 1212 calories for today. Drinking some mint tea and feeling good. Got all my Christmas shopping done

Putting this here for motivation

Back from the dead

gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did IF and had 1212 calories for today. Drinking some mint tea and feeling good. Got all my Christmas shopping done

Putting this here for motivation

just popping in from time to time, do you still work out?
    My Vlog about Me losing weight and building muscles : youtube.com/gn0
    Finished -My Fat Loss Log -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147011633
    New -My Journey Reaching Single Digit BF% - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150802893

Originally Posted by gnowine View Post
    just popping in from time to time, do you still work out?
    Hey Gnowine, thanks for stopping by I walk 5 miles a day and I am going to start working with dumbbells once I get some lighter weight ones for Christmas. My brother used to be into weight lifting (he's a runner now) and gave me his old dumbbell set. The only problem is that the lightest weights (10 lbs) are still to heavy for me because I'm so weak and out of shape! But everyone has to start some where, so I'll start at 5 lbs or whatever if I have to.

Today was another good day-- I ate 1211 calories and did IF. One thing about my diet tho, I want to start adding more green leafy vegetables so I'm going to have to look at ways to make salad more interesting and inspiring. Speaking of inspiring here's today's inspo:

Feel like I ought to get that tattooed on me because it's so true!
    Back from the dead

8 calories OVER today. I know it's not a big deal technically, but even a little backsliding is not good. It's so easy for me to say that what I'm doing is impossible, too hard and will take too long. I don't want to start down that road :/

Anyway, trying to keep my mood up

Back from the dead

I'm not doing IF today because my mother took me out for sushi at her favorite place She's such a good mom-- better than I deserve, that's for sure.

Today's inspiration is:

EDIT: My daily goal for calories is now 1270, because that's what MyFitnessPal says I should be at. Anyway, 1247 calories for today and I'm going to bed very early. 9:30 on a Saturday night! What's wrong with me, LOL.
    Last edited by SkinCareAddict; 12-22-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: update
    Back from the dead

Doing IF today and feeling motivated. I was hungry when I woke up but that went away as soon as I drank some green tea. Will update with my calorie count for the day later tonight

Today's inspo is:

EDIT: calories for today were 1141. And I going to wait till Monday to get on the scale but I went ahead got on it...239! I'm down two pounds like I'm supposed to be! I've got a really really long way to go but you have to start somewhere and if I keep loosing 2 pounds a week I'll be normal sized by this time next year.
    Last edited by SkinCareAddict; 12-23-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: updating
    Back from the dead