FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question EXT Sports GO™ - Watermelon (anybody tried this?) (what is your opinion?)

I got a free tub today (work at GNC), but I can't find any reviews on here.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ext-sports/go.html

I hate that it's a proprietary blend with no exact dosages. I don't like the fact that the first ingredient in the blend is creatine mono, and I would like to know how much caffeine per scoop.

This is what it looks like for the unaware:

label:

NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Caffeine Warning: The recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. Do not consume caffeine, or combine with synephrine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, severe headache, rapid heartbeat or shortness of breath.
    seems like a lot. what are you looking for ?
    Eli 2 Rings a.k.a. Eli Montana a.k.a. Eli Unitas a.k.a. Eli Swag Newton a.k.a. Goats gonna Goat !

Rand Paul 2016

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty meh compared to other pres.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3,635mg prop blend with Creatine as the first ingredient, hmm.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FARVIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NewYorkMets View Post
    seems like a lot. what are you looking for ?
    I don't like to go over 150 mg for my pre workout.

I am a big fan of White Flood and Animal Pump.

I just like a nice pump with a little tingle and mild caffeine. I do cardio after weights so I don't like my heart rate to be artificially high before I naturally raise it

NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotThisAgain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like crap.

Hope that helps

NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    I don't like to go over 150 mg for my pre workout.

I am a big fan of White Flood and Animal Pump.

I just like a nice pump with a little tingle and mild caffeine. I do cardio after weights so I don't like my heart rate to be artificially high before I naturally raise it
    yeah white flood is one of the goat pre's and it doesn't give you that crazy cracked out feeling unless you do way too many scoops.

maybe u should stick with it, i'm on it now and only use 1 scoop.
    Eli 2 Rings a.k.a. Eli Montana a.k.a. Eli Unitas a.k.a. Eli Swag Newton a.k.a. Goats gonna Goat !

Rand Paul 2016

Originally Posted by NewYorkMets View Post
    yeah white flood is one of the goat pre's and it doesn't give you that crazy cracked out feeling unless you do way too many scoops.

maybe u should stick with it, i'm on it now and only use 1 scoop.
    yeah I use 3/4 to 1 scoop of White Flood and it's PERFECT. I just got this stuff for free, so I wanted to check it out. wish I could trade it for some WF lol

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FARVIN View Post
    label: