Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)

dat lonely feel of never being accepted

when will it be mine turn for love and care =(

i don't even mean gf either, seems like errywhere i go im not accepted

brb go to a party alone, end up alone in the corner like a ****. only get more depressed and tired wen i drink. no 'friends' to go with

brb try to talk to an attractive girl, they never even look at me or care about me from the start, unresponsive as phuck but laugh at and pay attention to everything another attractive guy says

brb not even friendzoned by my 5 year oneitis, she basically showed me she didn't give a phuck about me and never considered me a friend in the first place, just didn't know anyone else at the time

brb empty ******** timeline

brb always go out alone to places and feel like a beta *******. see people with friends and couples errywhere

brb only time i ever feel accepted is wen a cashier smiles at me, even though i know its his/her job

brb only time i get a text or call its from a service provider or telemarketer. get real excited wenever i see the msg symbol on my old phone. never upgraded to smartphone because i know ill never use it

brb noone ever there for me wen i need something or need someone to talk to

brb turning 22 tomorrow beta ******* foreveralone virgin, will get 1 or 2 happy bdays on FB and maybe family. noone will give a fk.

only place where a few people semi respect me is the gym and thats only cos im known as 'dat guy who lifts heavy' =/

if there was no misc and i never started lifting heavy id probably an hero by now

feelsrealbadman
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I care about you brah
    Army infantry 11b Follow me!

You rep me I rep you back simple as that. 1k+

If your feeling down and or need advice hit me up.

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by moneybrah View Post
    I care about you brah
    thanks brah but feelsevenbadderman

misc is the only place where i feel like i can talk to peeps or people have a common interest, i feel like a sad kunt sitting on an online forum all day to feel like im getting social interaction.

o well, wil spread some meaningless green squares around hopefully can make some *******s 0.0001% happier

looks like noone knows or cares about this feel, okay.jpg

bak to eating my meals and lifting
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BengaliBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u look pretty shredded in ur avi.. go buy some tank tops and eye fuk bishes

SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SompletelyCober has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I care about you brah
    Feel like this guy will be the only person to respond so I'll try to cheer you up.

Watch this:

Los Angeles Crew
    Computer Science crew
    BMW crew

moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brah you just gotta change then. I doubt your that ugly. I have friends from.school who were ugly as **** but even then they got poon. As far as making friends whats your hobbies
    Army infantry 11b Follow me!

You rep me I rep you back simple as that. 1k+

If your feeling down and or need advice hit me up.

Originally Posted by BengaliBeast View Post
    u look pretty shredded in ur avi.. go buy some tank tops and eye fuk bishes
    would try that but look nothing like that in normal lighting and on a bulk lol =(

and it seems like girls don't give a sh*t about muscle if your facial aesthetics aren't there. its all about the face =/

Originally Posted by SompletelyCober View Post
    Feel like this guy will be the only person to respond so I'll try to cheer you up.

Watch this:

lulz provided hhahah thanks

Brah you just gotta change then. I doubt your that ugly. I have friends from.school who were ugly as **** but even then they got poon. As far as making friends whats your hobbies
    basically just gym, martial arts, playing music (piano/guitar), gaming. not many hobbies but it takes up my time and i enjoy them. i also go to uni

and yea i know that feel, people i thought were ugly got gfs. i feel like/sound like im making excuses but wen i take a photo i realise how much fkn uglier i am than them and reality hits the fan =(

i always thought i was actually pretty normal looking but things that confirm it are weird sh*t happens like photogarphers purposely avoiding me at events and girls talking to or interested in me wen its dark but we they see a flash photo on the cam screen they stop talking to me. phuck.
    Last edited by mingzie; 08-28-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ldMate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where abouts on aus land? I'll come be your friend op.

Don't worry brah, some 8+/10 will notice you and then one day you will get sick of the sloot and by then you will have a big group of friends. Everything will be good op. srs.
    Misc Snapchat Crew: ki3lbrah

I Will Get There
    Watch Me!

2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000) 2011change is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

ill be your friend OP
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Registered User 12inchesofSteel's Avatar
    12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12inchesofSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sometimes i lie in my bed at night and imagine i'm cuddling ariana grande

if your imagination is good enough then try it

jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000) jamespoe1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb all the waitresses at hooters know my first name

but its there job

and i tip well

MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MC707 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The misc is here for ya brah. You'd be surprised how many people are in your situation. sucks you're not in the US, you should meet with some australian miscer
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC EMPIRE CREW - MC707 @ USA 1**

Women age like milk, men age like wine. -Human.Shield
    Disregard everything, acquire aesthetics.

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    would try that but look nothing like that in normal lighting and on a bulk lol =(

and it seems like girls don't give a sh*t about muscle if your facial aesthetics aren't there. its all about the face =/

lulz provided hhahah thanks

basically just gym, martial arts, playing music (piano/guitar), gaming. not many hobbies but it takes up my time and i enjoy them. i also go to uni

and yea i know that feel, people i thought were ugly got gfs. i feel like/sound like im making excuses but wen i take a photo i realise how much fkn uglier i am than them and reality hits the fan =(

i always thought i was actually pretty normal looking but things that confirm it are weird sh*t happens like photogarphers purposely avoiding me at events and girls talking to or interested in me wen its dark but we they see a flash photo on the cam screen they stop talking to me. phuck.
    you do know that cameras distort the **** out of your face close up, right?

PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro, i know how that feels.i used to be constantly bothered by feelings of lonliness ,frustration and being rejected by everyone i met in my life. when feelings like those strike you, the best way to counter them is to simply look closely into your life searching for signs of love and care.

PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50) PHUCKWAT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 12inchesofSteel View Post

that's sad bro. never do it again. or soon you will find yourself in the hottub masturbating to your imaginary girl friend.

BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000) BrownOut is just really nice. (+1000)
    you probably have the personality of a brick

people need an incentive to be around you, they don't owe you anything

you have have to go out there and pursue friendships and make it happen instead of waiting for things to happen to you
    “I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Hauntingly Beautiful

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you have to get that attitude of not giving a fuk brah, srs, laugh, talk to people, be polite and stop thinking about girls, srs
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS

fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go in expecting to be foreveralone, become foreveralone

pretty simple to me OP

Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10) Muzzbib is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where u at in Australia brah!

wouldfriend

NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NintendoGeek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and you said a long time ago that genetics didn't matter

well, karma

Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000) Shadow666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your in melbourne ill be your freind (srs)

im a fatass at the moment and need someone to motivate me to go back to the gym

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when will it be mine turn for love and care =(

i don't even mean gf either, seems like errywhere i go im not accepted

brb go to a party alone, end up alone in the corner like a ****. only get more depressed and tired wen i drink. no 'friends' to go with

brb try to talk to an attractive girl, they never even look at me or care about me from the start, unresponsive as phuck but laugh at and pay attention to everything another attractive guy says

brb not even friendzoned by my 5 year oneitis, she basically showed me she didn't give a phuck about me and never considered me a friend in the first place, just didn't know anyone else at the time

brb empty ******** timeline

brb always go out alone to places and feel like a beta *******. see people with friends and couples errywhere

brb only time i ever feel accepted is wen a cashier smiles at me, even though i know its his/her job

brb only time i get a text or call its from a service provider or telemarketer. get real excited wenever i see the msg symbol on my old phone. never upgraded to smartphone because i know ill never use it

brb noone ever there for me wen i need something or need someone to talk to

brb turning 22 tomorrow beta ******* foreveralone virgin, will get 1 or 2 happy bdays on FB and maybe family. noone will give a fk.

only place where a few people semi respect me is the gym and thats only cos im known as 'dat guy who lifts heavy' =/

if there was no misc and i never started lifting heavy id probably an hero by now

feelsrealbadman
    Founder of "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack3dNRipped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this feel. Always feel kind of out of place. Big part of it is my lifestyle, which I wouldn't change for the world, but it does distance you from a lot of people. The lonely life of a lifter.....

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're not accepted because they can feel the awkward tension of you putting up walls and not revealing your complete self. You should never place much trust in a man who throws up walls. The way you should feel is that you have nothing to lose like you're a homeless man but have everything to gain in that very day.

You can't lose friends that you haven't yet made...
    "And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew

Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    keep your head up brah, i went threw this phase myself (long story)
    contact old brahs, meet people at school, FORCE YOURSELF out of your comfort zone

put it in your head your not out for their approval. If you are you might as well get on all fours and beg them to acknowledge you

food for thought
    DISCLAIMER: The above post made by Paulie92 is either fictional or of a fictional matter. Any statement or post made that pertains to a real life event is merely coincidental or as part of a example used.

Dallas cowboys - Mavs - Chelsea FC - Baylor

Avi from 2012

Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sshock23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Op you just gotta put yourself out there man

You remind me of myself up until my last year of high school. Was fat as fuk with no confidence, all I did was stay home everyday and play videogames and I barely talked to anyone especially girls.

So I Lost some weight and by the time I got to college, I just talked way more, became more friendly and joined a few clubs. Figured out that the more acquaintances I made, the easier it became to actually make friends. Just go in to everything you do (parties,etc.) with a positive attitude, it's in your head your not accepted.

Fukkin shudder at what I used to be when I first started lurking here (still do) 5 years ago, Life is way better

BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlazeInfinity92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One thing I've noticed is that this is all probably all in your head. Remember your mind is a powerful thing. It's all about perception. Don't know if you're aware of the 'A man is what he think thinks about'. Give out positive energy and it'll come back to you. Try a little experiment; when walking in town or on your way to the gym just smile and bop your head at people that cross you especially girls. You will find that most will smile back.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

++ Positive Crew ++
    ~Misc Racing, Motorsport & Tuning Crew~
    ~Econ Major Crew~
    ~Chubby Chaser Crew~
    ~Low self-esteem but working on it Crew~
    ~Wood Wife Sam Faiers Crew~

Originally Posted by 0ldMate View Post
    Where abouts on aus land? I'll come be your friend op.

Don't worry brah, some 8+/10 will notice you and then one day you will get sick of the sloot and by then you will have a big group of friends. Everything will be good op. srs.
    sydbrah haha

LOL, sounds legit one can only hope xD

Originally Posted by 12inchesofSteel View Post

i used to do this except with girls i knew LOL hi5 brah

Originally Posted by jamespoe1 View Post
    brb all the waitresses at hooters know my first name

but its there job

and i tip well
    nicee

Originally Posted by MC707 View Post
    The misc is here for ya brah. You'd be surprised how many people are in your situation. sucks you're not in the US, you should meet with some australian miscer
    yea the misc has made me feel alot better. love u brahs yes homo srs. it feels like u can get support or answers to anything (if you're not red, lulz).

Originally Posted by Impudent View Post
    you do know that cameras distort the **** out of your face close up, right?
    yeaa i was hoping this was the case. but too many things have happened that are like WTF to show me that the cam is the real truth. also, when i look at others through photos they look exactly the same as they do IRL.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sydbrah haha

LOL, sounds legit one can only hope xD
    If you're srs brah then i'd meet up n have a few beers while chatting up some women ..

FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FRBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (no homo) but with aestethics like yours dont girls just rip their clothes and jump on your dik (srs)