Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) southerndoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MUDRFR View Post
    BTW.. D3 supplements have had a huge impact on me. very positive and now taken evey day. (not a milk drinker and work in-doors)
    The more research we see on vitamin D the more health benefits it has. Although one study recently showed it had no effect on cardiac protection, most studies seem to support that it helps with immune system, tuberculosis treatment and prevention, heart health, and cognitive health.

500 Internal Server Error dickhordishay's Avatar
    dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Patch sucks. Leaves pepperoni-type marks wherever they were. You have to make sure they're properly adhered or you're not getting the dose right as they may very well have bunched up or come off half way. The adhesive also sticks to your skin and dirt and sh*t makes a black ring around where it was attached.

soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    This member here uses the gel:

maybe it has a placebo effect or something

That's a sexy as hell lat spread. I would hit it for sure.
    Banging it with the Nut!!

NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NOLAGUY52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    gel is straight up garbage imo. Axiron if slathered on 4 x a day will only give you the T-levels of an 80 year old and the others aren't much better if you're looking for the highest end of 'normal' range (and why on earth wouldn't you?). I'm also impressed this hasn't been locked since they usually dont last a day.

I disagree. I am on androgel my levels were 250 in my late
    30. Did injections very inconveinent and I did not like the highs and low swings between injections. Started using gel apply first thing in the morning my wife likes a fresh showered man at night I wear. T shirt otherwise. My t levels have reached over 1200 so had to modify dose. now more acceptable levels around 600 to 800 I am hypogonadal so I will need supplimentstion for life took 5 years to get diagnosis

I like the gel and it fits my lifestyle. Tried testem and found it to be sticky and left residue Had to change brands for insurance Now back on androgel. I like it much better
    Last edited by NOLAGUY52; 09-01-2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Spell check

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bottom line figure what works best for you all firms have pros and cons just see which is best for you

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gel is bull**** serious.. Get on injections of cyp 250mg/week and never look back. Blast and cruise as needed.

Anyone who is "anti" injection is probably just not a fan of needles.
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by azstrengthcoach View Post
    I receive a shot in my hip once a week of 180mg. I've had good results from it and over time levels build up in tissue. When I'm not on TRT my levels are right about 400 and when on TRT they are around 950 which is a significant difference and I feel noticeably better. It's also much easier to stay lean and build muscle. This isn't to say its the equivalent of a steroid cycle, but basically I feel the same as
    I did at 21 meaning if I train hard and eat clean I can stay lean, where as before it was almost impossible to get good results. I could get lean, but I'd get skinny in the process.
    I felt like crap most of the time and had various low T symptoms at 250, but I only got referred to a psychiatrist, who basically said, "You're not in your 20's any more, why should want to feel that way any more?" (i.e., why should you feel good?). After much complaining, I got a referral when I was at 330, but the endo emailed me before hand to say I didn't qualify for TRT, (i.e. drop dead). My test came in at 400 in May, so it's clear I won't get the time of day from him now. But I still feel like most of the time. It would be find out how good T levels feel, but I don't ever see that happening.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    What do you mean, when you're off? As in you can stop treatment and it levels off? I was under the impression once you started you were stuck with it.
    I thought so too. That's the only thing that would make me hesitate going for TRT, but if it made me feel right again (if I ever did), I would do it.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    This member here uses the gel:

maybe it has a placebo effect or something
    Strong use of the handbasin instead of the bowl.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soulfly911 View Post
    That's a sexy as hell lat spread. I would hit it for sure.
    always suspected you were a little "funny" !
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soulfly911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lmao....and you look old for 21...someonedoingitwrong.jpg ;-)
    Banging it with the Nut!!

Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    Gel is bull**** serious.. Get on injections of cyp 250mg/week and never look back. Blast and cruise as needed.

I don't agree. For some it is insurance..injections many times are considered medical whereas the gels/patches etc.. are deemed to be pharmaceutical. Depending on copays it is the difference between $300 a month or 5-35$ per. For some it is lifestyle and can be whether or not they are comfortable injecting themselves or need someone to provide the service. Job, travel, family whether they are comfortable disposing of the needles or even having them in their home if they are "over 35" as the title suggests and there are children/grandchildren present. PERSONALLY, I took my once every ten day shot and split it into two shots every 5 days to keep it more level. ANDROGEL worked great for me. I am moving now to Testim due to insurance issues. Apply .. cruise.. and don't look back.

My $.02
    The first and the best victory is to conquer self. To be conquered by self is, of all things, the most shameful and vile. — Plato

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    I felt like crap most of the time and had various low T symptoms at 250, but I only got referred to a psychiatrist, who basically said, "You're not in your 20's any more, why should want to feel that way any more?" (i.e., why should you feel good?). After much complaining, I got a referral when I was at 330, but the endo emailed me before hand to say I didn't qualify for TRT, (i.e. drop dead). My test came in at 400 in May, so it's clear I won't get the time of day from him now. But I still feel like most of the time. It would be find out how good T levels feel, but I don't ever see that happening.

I thought so too. That's the only thing that would make me hesitate going for TRT, but if it made me feel right again (if I ever did), I would do it.
    If you go off TRT your levels eventually fall back down to pre TRT levels. It won't kill you to go off

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    so if one goes one the gel, do you have to go on it forever? also does "8 pumps" mean 8 pumps per shoulder or 8 pumps total per day?

antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mjf100215 View Post
    According to my endocrinologist.......Once you're on it for a significant time, your body stops and will never restart.
    This is not true at all. There have been various studies disproving this. Your endo is ill informed. I have been on for quite some time, and i have never felt better. And do not go for the gel, for the reasons mentioned by the previous posters. Go with inj.

Originally Posted by BC02 View Post
    so if one goes one the gel, do you have to go on it forever? also does "8 pumps" mean 8 pumps per shoulder or 8 pumps total per day?
    You have to stay on it to keep getting the benefits from it

antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000) antmun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post

This.

MassiveBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassiveBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassiveBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassiveBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MassiveBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Injections are way better and easier to remember for me. One shot every 2 wks versus smearing some gelly crap on my shoulders or in my armpits everyday. But in the end it's up to you they both work.

Originally Posted by jbird66 View Post
    My doctor gave me the choice of either testosterone injections or the skin gel. which should i go with and why? btw, im 36 with low t (110).

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zoosh View Post
    I don't agree. For some it is insurance..injections many times are considered medical whereas the gels/patches etc.. are deemed to be pharmaceutical. Depending on copays it is the difference between $300 a month or 5-35$ per. For some it is lifestyle and can be whether or not they are comfortable injecting themselves or need someone to provide the service. Job, travel, family whether they are comfortable disposing of the needles or even having them in their home if they are "over 35" as the title suggests and there are children/grandchildren present. PERSONALLY, I took my once every ten day shot and split it into two shots every 5 days to keep it more level. ANDROGEL worked great for me. I am moving now to Testim due to insurance issues. Apply .. cruise.. and don't look back.

My $.02

As I SAID, "not a fan of needles"

and for gel it's more like apply, rub half your dose off on something by accident, or get a rash from the alcohol in the cream. lulz

Injections bro....injections..
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you go off TRT your levels eventually fall back down to pre TRT levels. It won't kill you to go off
    Wouldn't your levels drop to below what you had pre TRT if you had been on for a few years? Is that just broscience? I don't have personal experience, but I've read that over and over again on different message boards.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    Wouldn't your levels drop to below what you had pre TRT if you had been on for a few years? Is that just broscience? I don't have personal experience, but I've read that over and over again on different message boards.
    This is what I really want to know, and if so for how long before you're back to your "normal" low levels? It seems even the docs are not on the same page with this.

crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzipilot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mjf100215 View Post
    According to my endocrinologist, what you are describing is completely wrong. If you are only on T for a short time, you can quit and your body will restart. Once you're on it for a significant time, your body stops and will never restart.

Absolute BS. Was of Androgel for about 5 yrs. crap happens, and new wife wanted a baby, and we tried for awhile (I'm 40 she's 33), but no luck. She got referred to fertility clinic, etc, Dr. tried a few things, and finally said IVF is the solution. Explained to him for the 3rd time, he hadn't looked at me.

Well he said ya, your body is prob. shut down, stop the Androgel. Told him I wasn't willing to take the crash, for him to ween me off of it. He agreed, and got me setup with HCG injections and clomid. Probably about 30 days later, we were cleared (I was once again making normal swimmers) and she got pregnant.

Since then I cut all the crap I was on to let my body settle down, just had appt. with endo to see what we do now and where my body is at.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crzipilot View Post
    Absolute BS. Was of Androgel for about 5 yrs. crap happens, and new wife wanted a baby, and we tried for awhile (I'm 40 she's 33), but no luck. She got referred to fertility clinic, etc, Dr. tried a few things, and finally said IVF is the solution. Explained to him for the 3rd time, he hadn't looked at me.

Well he said ya, your body is prob. shut down, stop the Androgel. Told him I wasn't willing to take the crash, for him to ween me off of it. He agreed, and got me setup with HCG injections and clomid. Probably about 30 days later, we were cleared (I was once again making normal swimmers) and she got pregnant.

Since then I cut all the crap I was on to let my body settle down, just had appt. with endo to see what we do now and where my body is at.
    Thx for the input, please update us when you know more.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    This is what I really want to know, and if so for how long before you're back to your "normal" low levels? It seems even the docs are not on the same page with this.
    At first your body levels will be really really low but after 4-8 weeks your body will bounce back to pre TRT levels

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At first your body levels will be really really low but after 4-8 weeks your body will bounce back to pre TRT levels
    This isn't a hard and fast rule. It may be true for most, but there are those that never rebound. As with all medical issues, one size does not fit all.

Also, I'm rather surprised at some of the dosages quoted above. They're abnormally high dosages.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    This isn't a hard and fast rule. It may be true for most, but there are those that never rebound. As with all medical issues, one size does not fit all.

Also, I'm rather surprised at some of the dosages quoted above. They're abnormally high dosages.
    Generally speaking most people bounce back, it's rare that someone's ability to produce hormones permanently shuts down

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Some doctors will prescribe just enough to get you to the normal range if you're below the range. Some will prescribe enough to put you right at the top of the range, so you'll have the test levels of an average 18 year old. Some people metabolize the testosterone faster than others, so one person might need a higher dose than someone else of the same size to get to the same level.

I don't have experience with this (yet), and I'm no doctor. I've been reading about this for a few years, though. I'm pretty sure I'll do it at some point in the future. I don't see a good reason to live with declining natural test levels over the next few decades if there's a way to fix the problem.

I'm at the high end of the normal range right around 960 ng/dl. I don't become symptom free unless I'm above 600 ng/ dl

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the dose is low enough, there may be a bounce-back, but if the dose is at a relatively higher level, there may be an eventual rebound, but until then, without HCG, it is not a very pleasant experience. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    If the dose is low enough, there may be a bounce-back, but if the dose is at a relatively higher level, there may be an eventual rebound, but until then, without HCG, it is not a very pleasant experience. Just my opinion.
    Yeah the first few weeks really sucked

Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zoosh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BC02 View Post
    "8 pumps" is a dosage. I "think" it is apprx. 100mg of product and is the max recommended dose for 1% A/gel. There is a 1.62% but unsure of dosage. Some folk do struggle with skin reactions to the alchohol or the gel etc. I haven't seen any comparisons to dermatological reactions to the gel vs. ink. site issues that are inherent to test cyp.

The biggest problem I had w/inj. --> the swings up and down. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that tolerates the gel incredibly well. Folks should talk to their endo. You CAN try them all and I would suggest not being swayed either way by what msg. boards tell you about the process. there are pros/cons either way and only YOU and your DR. can decide what works best for your health, pocket book & lifestyle.
    The first and the best victory is to conquer self. To be conquered by self is, of all things, the most shameful and vile. — Plato