Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 4167
    Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I love the animal pics, JJ!

As I was scrolling ever so slowly, I somehow knew it was a picture of a cat.

The cat's color reminded me of the grumpy cat.

Your cat is cute, though. Is that the same cat you almost crushed last year when you dumped the bar from the overhead position?
    That is one cute grumpy cat!!

No, those kittens are grown now. One is Socks, my gargoyle

The other was Patchy. She was the one always hanging on the blocks and the one I almost dumped the bar on.

Originally Posted by jshaw5 View Post
    I lost it when I read this. The things that come out of kids mouths. Shortly after our car accident, my son asked why someone did something. I told him he didn't mean to do it. He responds "oh he didn't mean to just like you didn't mean to crash into that car?" Plus he's always reminding me while I'm driving, "daddy don't crash into that car, because then our car will be broken again."

Glad the kitty is ok, I had a friend run over her dog like that and was not as fortunate. Love the rest of the animal pics.

Nice work on the lifts. We all share your pain in taking longer to reach milestones than we expect. Hell I'm still chasing the same milestones I thought I would've easily surpassed in 2013 lol. Just keep lifting smart and consistent and you'll get than 100 total. I like the idea of balancing between WL and PL. You might be strong enough to hit your goal total now, but it never hurts to be even stronger.
    They do say some stuff that just makes me shake my head. She was a very fortunate kitten.
    It is good to know I am not the only one chasing goals. I think if I can work on getting my belief in myself up like Joel is getting me to understand, and get some more strength under my belt I know I will get there!

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Love seeing the animal pics in here Animals are cute an can be funny at times.
    Cute but a total pain in the butt sometimes.
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You will get there JJ
    Glad your kittens okay.
    Enjoys the farm pics.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    You will get there JJ
    Glad your kittens okay.
    Enjoys the farm pics.
    I'm gonna make it B! I know I am. I am glad the kitten is okay too. She is too sweet.

Happy Friday everyone!! Did some PL today. Have decided to take Joel's advice and DL sumo. Took me to the last set to get my feet wide enough. I was always a conventional puller. But was happy with the max single I got. For not DL'ing in about a yr I will take the 85K/187.

Sumo DL
    3x55,3x65,3x75,2x80,85,3x3x75,5x55

Bench
    5xbar,5x25,2x5x35,3x40,2x40,2x5x35

C+FS cut these short so Lisa could use my bar and bumpers with a client for DL
    3x25+3, 2x35+3

Lying leg raises
    4x25
    +
    KB swing
    4x25x20#
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Friday to you as well jj.

I like the idea of pulling both conventional and Sumo GJ on those pulls
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    bacon seeds! how the f*ck did i miss this?
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sumo dl are fun. that's how I pull at meets cause well way less ROM but I switch between both during training

hope all is well
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JJ,

It's been over a year since you DL'd. Just a reminder that you are used to deliberately controlling your first pull.

So when you DL next time, you might have to remind yourself to BAM! right from the ground. Otherwise, it's gonna feel heavy when you are controlling it the way you do in the clean and snatch.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Happy Friday to you as well jj.

I like the idea of pulling both conventional and Sumo GJ on those pulls
    Well I will only be pulling sumo for DL. Don't want to screw up my clean first pull. Sumo pulling should help insure I don't confuse the two in my pea brain!!

Originally Posted by howimliving View Post
    bacon seeds! how the f*ck did i miss this?
    Do not know how you missed them! We have
    had them for a few weeks now, I think that is the 2nd pic I have posted of them. They are pretty funny little girls!

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    sumo dl are fun. that's how I pull at meets cause well way less ROM but I switch between both during training

hope all is well
    I will stick with Sumo like I said to insure I don't mess with my cleans. I don't need anything else going wrong with them. LOL!! But you are right, the shorter ROM is nice plus I am hoping it will help with hip strength!!
    All is going pretty well! Thanks!

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    JJ,

It's been over a year since you DL'd. Just a reminder that you are used to deliberately controlling your first pull.

So when you DL next time, you might have to remind yourself to BAM! right from the ground. Otherwise, it's gonna feel heavy when you are controlling it the way you do in the clean and snatch.
    Yes it did feel heavy cause you are right I didn't want to just rip it off the ground. But if I go wide enough on my stance and bring flat shoes for them I think I will be back to pulling close to 95K soon enough.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey hey hey

Looking great on those Sumos way to kick ass the first time back at it!
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Hey hey hey

Looking great on those Sumos way to kick ass the first time back at it!
    Hey! Thanks DM and I was feeling them all weekend! LOL!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

The End

The time has come for me to end my journal. I realized that the emotional cost of running it has gotten too high. As much as I love you guys and value your friendship, I just can't take the emotion turmoil is has caused in my life. I want to take a moment to thank everyone of you who have come and supported me.

Joel, THank you for teaching me to Oly lift. Thank you for believing in me, for supporting me when I really needed it. Thank you for the wisdom you have passed on to me and for showing me if I feed the Elephant I can do ANYTHING! I am glad that I was able to help you be a become a better coach. I promise the day I CJ those blue plates you will be the first to know and that I will continue to spread WL like chlamydia in a Frat house.

DM, thank you for being my friend. I never expected to find someone that I had so much in common with on here. I believe in you and know you will do well when you walk the stage the next time.

Mmater, thanks for being a great Amazon inspiration and for keeping me in line on tracking. See you soon!

Hammie, you have inspired me to go big or go home. I love your stories and the way you preserve with style. I hope the day comes soon that you can take 4 weeks a yr vacation.

Beatha, I want to grow up to be like you one day. You are amazing to me how far you have come. That 1000 total is yours. Keep at it!!

Woody, I have always been impressed with your dedication and positive outlook. I am still jealous of your front squats and always well be.

Drea, you are awesome. you have the best stories and inspire me to keep this chit up forever. One day someone is gonna compliment me on my arms as well.

Lori, your lifting creativity never ceases to amaze me. You maintain an awesome physique and have every right to be proud of yourself.

Mei, you are strong and kind. You will go very far in anything you set out to do.

Geek, I am always impressed with how you soldier on no matter what. Breasting kids and squatting, no problem, Geek has it in the bag. I wish you the best of luck in competing and hope you love it!!

RB, you were one of the first ones to come and support me. You are so kind to everyone and I hope all you work for in life pans out.

HIL, thanks for your humor and introducing me to Wendler and Macenko's. Your pictures always remind me of why I loved Idaho so much. Enjoy the dirty bulk this winter!

Josh, i wish you the best with your Oly lifting. I am impressed with your determination and drive. Good luck on your next Pl meet.

Inky, you always make me laugh. Keep lifting and enjoy the snow this winter.

MatTheCur, you have come a long way. Keep at it. In the long run it will all pay off.

Swooshie, you were one of the first Amazons I followed. You are funny and kind and are just awesome. Thank you for inspiring lots of people to be better in life.

JenSTL4, know that 40 is the new 25. I only say 25 cause I don't want to be 20 again. You are on the right track just keep at it!

BabyOilBrah, you have a very strong PL base that will take you far in the Oly world. Just remember to be patient and it will all work out for you! Your dedication speaks for itself.

Wishiwasdiving, I hope you get your arm problem figured out soon and can get back in the gym. You are so supportive to so many people around here. And that is really cool.

Viccles007, good luck and remember the scale doesn't matter. Just keep lifting and smiling and it will all be good.

BSG, you don't come by much but when you do you always leave wisdom in your wake.

And Harry Beast, thank you for the Henry Ford quote last week. It is one of my favorites as well.

This is really hard for me. If I ever come back I will start a different journal. The title doesn't fit anymore. I will keep lifting and continue to compete and I WILL make my goal one day very soon. THank you again to all of you for your support. It has meant the world to me over the last 2 yrs and I have grown a lot as a person and as a lifter because of everyone of you. Remember that comparison is the thief of joy. We are all special in our own way and we all have our many talents. Don't let what others can do better than you bring you down. Remember to be the best you you can be. And if you want to be epic, do epic chit. Love you guys.
    JJ
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am so confused what is going on
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh hi!

Sorry I've been AFK You made the switch to sumo deads?!

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Love you too girl, we will keep in touch
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait what?

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JenSTL4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    40 is definitely the new 25 Sorry to see you go, but only you know what is best for YOU. Keep working toward your goal...you will get there. Will miss your posts and your animal pics. Thanks for your support.

Take care
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159386641

2018 goals:
    Lift more than I did in 2017, which won't be hard because I haven't lifted much since March 2017
    Build back the muscle I lost while I went through a "I hate lifting" phase
    Love lifting again

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good thing I know you and see you in real life or that last post would really suck. See you in a couple of weeks.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I refuse to say good-bye, Jani. Because I know this is not the end of our friendship.

I will surely keep in touch. I will unleash my midget stripper messenger if I have to get a hold of you.

And thank you for allowing me to ride shotgun during your weightlifting journey. It was a great experience to watch you grow as an athlete.
    This above all..

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know I support whatever changes need to happen for us and our family to be healthy.

Will stay in touch.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    saddened to see that your leaving us but instead of goodbye I'll say take care till we see ya again in a future journal.
    it has been awesome to be one of you bb.com friends i appreciate all of the encouragement you've given me.
    srs I will miss you, the awesome sharing of farm pics and training vids. I hope things go well for you IRL outside of this place. Take care and lol don't grow up to be me - Continue growing into an epic version of JJ.
    Last edited by beatha; 09-30-2014 at 06:20 PM.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No more journal?!? This truly makes me sad, I hate to see this end. I know I haven't known you for that long and I'm glad we got the chance meet. Take care of yourself I'll miss you an hope to see you here again..
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aww, that made me tear up a little! You're such a good person Jani! I hope you do come back because I will miss you and will miss watching your oly lifting, but I will still support you and look forward to your farm pics on fb!!

*hugs*
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) howimliving has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

to be continued........
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

ongoing journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134398851&page=1

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."
    -Mark Rippetoe

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gonna miss you, chickie. You are an awesome, strong, smart, sweet person and i am glad to be your internet friend. Come around when you can.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

i see that green light by your name f*cker
    225OHP/315B/420S/505D

-Mark Rippetoe

JJ is doing great, gang! She entered her 3rd meet this past weekend. Her total was 96-kg, only 4-kg away from her goal of 100.

I don’t have any animal pics, but I am proud to post the vid of this female beast!!

She did 43-kg snatch, and 53-kg C&J.. The 53-kg C&J was an ALL TIME PR, the 96-kg total was a meet PR.

I am very proud of you, Jani!

When you decided to come back, you’ll have to have a fancy journal thread title like “The Beast from Texas Slamming Weights Down and $hit, You got a problem with that, bro? I will kick your nutsack!!” Or something like that..
    This above all..

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JJ? You there? You were amazing at your meet. Hope you get my congrats before you leave
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jshaw5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome job at the meet Jani, congrats on the new C&J PR!!!
    Powerlifting Log - http://tinyurl.com/jshaw5

PR's - Gym / Meet
    Squat - 510 lbs / 200 kg (441 lbs)
    Bench - 315 lbs / 125 kg (275 lbs)
    Deadlift - 515 lbs / 217.5 kg (480 lbs)
    Press - 185 lbs

"Yes, if you squat wrong it fukcs things up. If you squat correctly, those same fukced-up things will unfukc themselves.� - Rip

()---() York Barbell Club #75 (Kg) ()---()

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by howimliving View Post

to be continued........
    .... still doing the feels. i've read this a few times over the past couple weeks.

jani, if you come back to read this, you are a huge inspiration to me. i know you're gonna be on the farm with your kids and cows and pigs living a good life. when you hit the blue plates, tell norwich to pass the video on to me.

and congrats on your meet! was awesome to seel.

miss you.
    k

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big congrats, chickie.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast