Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    When in doubt don't worry and bail way better to be somewhat embarassed by the crashing noises than to hurt yourself. I have bailed, it sucks but would rather be okay then injured and out for awhile. I have even just dropped out the bottom - basically landed on my bum but when the bar hits the rails your good to go.

ohh BM I want one -might break down soon. I am worried like Swoosh since I am a bit of an anal over the top person but sometimes I would like to know what my body is doing so I can understand why the scale is doing what it is doing. Might be a new years gift to myself. Can't wait to see how it goes for you.
    I agree better to be embarrassed than hurt! Know now to think of the way to bail before I pick up the weight!

Oh I was so hoping to get 175x2 on DL. No go. I tried 185 first. NOPE! Got 175 up once but could not do it again. So I think I will start trying to do some 5x155 and see if I can work that up to 8x155. We shall see.

Warm up
    1 arm cuban snatch
    3x10x20

DL
    10x100
    3x8x135
    1x175

Unassisted/assisted pull ups They have these cool Rack thinks you can hang on. Or use like a squat rack. So I got the full hang affect. We really proud of these!!!!
    2 U+8x+42
    2.75U+8x+42
    1U+8x+42
    +
    DB fly
    3x1-x20e

Split squat- These are much harder not using a smith.
    3x10x95
    +
    DB bent over row
    3x8x40

Clean and press
    3x10xBB
    +
    DB curl
    3x8x20e
    +
    close press
    3x10x40

Plank
    3x60 sec

I tried to get some pics. Nothing really came out well. How do you people do it? I means SRS how hard is it to take a picture of yourself?

Okay so when I got to the gym there were 3 guys there discussion what ever. I guess they were done working out. You know they left and left a 45# plate on every bench and bar in that place. As well as their towels all over. Seriously UNCOOL I thought.
    Also, had 2 people come up and talk to me. This is the second time I have been to this gym. An older man introduced himself to me when I was dead lifting. He was shocked I got the bar off the floor. And some lady said I should go to their Sat class. I thought it was nice of her but I don't do group classes.
    Last edited by jjeane; 12-17-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Forgot about gym stuff after pic
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look great!

I love reading about when you ladies surprise the guys in the gym.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice pic. i just take a few and pick the best one

sorry bout the guys in the gym. i leave a 45 on the bar sometimes

but ill watch to see if the next person needs help unloading

try a few cardio classes

ive done some myself and while i dont do them all the time

ive learned little things each time i did them
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    You look great!

I love reading about when you ladies surprise the guys in the gym.
    Thanks Red! It is kind of funny when they just are shocked. Not like a 135 DL is that big anyway. Come on, there are ladies in here pulling way over 200.

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    nice pic. i just take a few and pick the best one

sorry bout the guys in the gym. i leave a 45 on the bar sometimes

but ill watch to see if the next person needs help unloading

try a few cardio classes

ive done some myself and while i dont do them all the time

ive learned little things each time i did them
    Thanks RB. Need to get some better ones. Should get hubs to take them but kind of embarrassed to see what they look like if I go sports bra and shorts only. Should steal the nerve before I cut though.
    See that is why you are a nice guy RB! I don't care but most of the people who go there are in their 60's. But I guess they wouldn't be benching anyway. Maybe shouldn't b*tch!
    I don't know about the classes. I am a total KLUTZ! But maybe I will try sometime. Just not a step aerobics class!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweetDdee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Also, had 2 people come up and talk to me. This is the second time I have been to this gym. An older man introduced himself to me when I was dead lifting. He was shocked I got the bar off the floor. And some lady said I should go to their Sat class. I thought it was nice of her but I don't do group classes.
    Nice pic - you're really trim!

Group class can either be painful (watching so many people with horrible horrible form) or enlightening - you may find it to be gratifying or rewarding. I've made a couple of friends during my time in Pilates class (and discovered I liked Pilates).
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150026823

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    deadlifts are elusive and sneaky and are downright mean to you sometimes. like a bad boyfriend. and i love them like the stoopid girl loves her bad boyfriend.

you're lifting heavy and most people dont. im not surprised that people are surprised by you. esp bc you dont look like a big ole powerlifter, which is what i think lots of people think of when they think of women who lift heavy

you are lookin fit, btw.

happy holidays!!

Originally Posted by SweetDdee View Post
    Nice pic - you're really trim!

Group class can either be painful (watching so many people with horrible horrible form) or enlightening - you may find it to be gratifying or rewarding. I've made a couple of friends during my time in Pilates class (and discovered I liked Pilates).
    Thanks Dee! Will think about a class. Oh people.

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    deadlifts are elusive and sneaky and are downright mean to you sometimes. like a bad boyfriend. and i love them like the stoopid girl loves her bad boyfriend.

you're lifting heavy and most people dont. im not surprised that people are surprised by you. esp bc you dont look like a big ole powerlifter, which is what i think lots of people think of when they think of women who lift heavy

you are lookin fit, btw.

happy holidays!!
    Thanks Geek. I don;t think of my self as being all that strong since I was a total chub weakling my who life. Thanks, feeling fit, just not lean!

Did this workout in about 45 min. Wasn't too bad.
    Squats
    20x45
    10x+90 smith
    10x+140 smith
    10x+160 smith
    20x+90 smith

Box squats
    3x15xBB just for form

SS
    walking lunge
    3x20 each legx12.5e
    +
    front raises
    3x10x25 #plate

SS
    lat pulldown
    2x10x100
    10x80
    +
    Flat bench
    3x10x65 to chest

SS
    shrugs
    10x25e
    10x27.5e
    10x30e
    +
    BB curl
    10x30
    2x10x35
    +
    skulls
    3x10x40

Swiss ball roll outx10
    toe tapsx5
    plankx60 sec

Had to drive to Houston yesterday. The apartment complex of one of our service techs decided to tow the company van she drives. So I got to drive 6 hrs round trip to take this impoundment lot not the title to the van, but my Articles of Incorporation. Makes sense right. Prove I own part of the company but not the darn car they have. Oh well, I felt bad for the tech. She was worried we would fire her. No, not her fault. But I did not eat out. I didn't even buy a diet coke! I stopped at a grocery store an bought tuna, triscuits, carrots, apples, almonds and clementines! This is big for me!
    Will try and catch up with everyone else later this afternoon.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But I did not eat out. I didn't even buy a diet coke! I stopped at a grocery store an bought tuna, triscuits, carrots, apples, almonds and clementines! This is big for me!
    this is the best thing i saw

ive drove 250 miles one way in texas and its hard not to stop for a snack of some sort

repped
    www.********.com/808FiT1

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ditto what RB said. Great willpower! Smart choices I love it.

Another great workout in the books!

I know the pics are embarrasing but even for your own reflection they are good - you don't need to post if you don't feel comfortable but I can look at some from Sept and see more cut lines/definition in areas so even if weight isn't doing what I want it the muscles are coming through.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Thanks RB and DM! shedoesabow.gij
    Sorry RB can't rep you back yet. It says I must spread. I was pretty proud since I was gone for lunch, snack and dinner!
    My Bodymedia shipped and should be here tomorrow. So I am going to wear it and after the first start cutting. I am thinking of cutting for 8 weeks. I will take pics when I start, rather have hubs take them. Would like to see my back. But hopefully a week of info from the BM should give me a starting place to cut at. I think I can!!!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great photo jjeane! So proud of you and all your progress. Good job not succumbing to a snack stop - that is awesome willpower!

Love the story about the older gentleman introducing himself after seeing you DL. I once had a guy come up to me and say "I've never seen a girl do that." Well, at first I had to get over being called a girl (that totally made my day!) and then it took me a moment to determine what the hairy heck he was indicating that I was doing that he had never seen a girl do? I was doing skulls. Pretty ordinary activity for me

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Great photo jjeane! So proud of you and all your progress. Good job not succumbing to a snack stop - that is awesome willpower!

Love the story about the older gentleman introducing himself after seeing you DL. I once had a guy come up to me and say "I've never seen a girl do that." Well, at first I had to get over being called a girl (that totally made my day!) and then it took me a moment to determine what the hairy heck he was indicating that I was doing that he had never seen a girl do? I was doing skulls. Pretty ordinary activity for me

CC
    Thanks CC! Hoping to make even more progress next year! Thank you for all your support!
    I had one guy stop me last summer and say I inspired him. I asked why. He said if a girl could do it so could he. Being called a girl made my day as well. But it took me awhile to decide if it was a compliment or not. It was.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aw! Self control and compassion for the whole 6hour driving ordeal. You're pretty awesome!
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh oh oh I forgot about the BM. Totally want one! We will be cutting buddies make sure we stay on track

Hubby taking pics is good then you can flex etc and see changes - I love my back pic and wouldn't be nearly as nice if I did it myself.

Thanks Red!!
    DM, the back is what I want to see most, I guess cause I can't see it!
    Reason of the day to be married to an Amazon- no need to call your buddy to help you unload things like water heaters, chest freezers and tubs! We got it!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Reason of the day to be married to an Amazon- no need to call your buddy to help you unload things like water heaters, chest freezers and tubs! We got it!
    lol +1!

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Red!!
    DM, the back is what I want to see most, I guess cause I can't see it!
    It's tough to take a good back shot by yourself!

Awesome on the boomie Amazon strength unloading giant stuff
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    You look great in your pic! Looks like you are getting some good workouts in.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most

scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scotthm2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I still don't really get what a body media is. Is it a device? What does it do...any where do u get one??

Originally Posted by scotthm2 View Post
    I still don't really get what a body media is. Is it a device? What does it do...any where do u get one??
    Easiest answer is google it. It is a device worn on the arm that measures kal expenditures, should be worn 24 hours per day then you put what you eat into the program and you should get what your "deficit/surplus" per day is. Not sure where you would get one in Ireland so again easiest answer - Google.

lol +1!
    I try!

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    It's tough to take a good back shot by yourself!

Awesome on the boomie Amazon strength unloading giant stuff
    Thanks Swooshie! See I help him move stuff, he takes back pictures. not a bad deal!

Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    You look great in your pic! Looks like you are getting some good workouts in.
    Thanks, I have been trying!

Originally Posted by scotthm2 View Post
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Easiest answer is google it. It is a device worn on the arm that measures kal expenditures, should be worn 24 hours per day then you put what you eat into the program and you should get what your "deficit/surplus" per day is. Not sure where you would get one in Ireland so again easiest answer - Google.
    Yes, scotthm2, just google them. They are arm bands and track cals and stuff.
    Hey DM!!

Got the BM last night. Got it charged and started wearing it about 8:30 or so. Anyway, I need to figure some things out on the phone ap. But so far as of like 1 today I had burned 1571 cals and 7023 steps. So, more to come. I am a slow computer thing learner.

DL
    10x135
    5x5x155
    1x175
    OK I think the 175 DL is a mental thing. I for some reason can not do 2. So, I think I will leave it, so 5x5’s and see if I can get to 165, then try the 175 again. We shall see.

SS
    Pullups+ assisted Pullups
    3UA+6x+38
    2UA+6x+38
    1UA+6x+38
    +
    Incline bench
    3x10x55 This was pretty easy, but want to hit chest every time. When I up the weight I don’t go all the way down.

SS
    Step ups- using BB on back
    3x10x65
    +
    BO DB row- RB tried the tripod position, not so much on the low rack. OK on upper
    3x10x40

SS
    Face pulls- This was the first time I did these. I need to watch some videos, don’t think I have it quite right.
    10x30
    10x40
    10x50
    +
    Wide BB curls
    3x10x30
    +
    Tricep pulldown
    10x30
    10x35
    10x40

Kettle bell swings
    3x20x30#

I am hoping to get a workout in on Monday. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Must make cookies with the kids tonight. I am trying to get in the holiday spirit. I am just not looking forward to the trip to Dallas next weekend. Oh, I am such a home body!

My milking buddy!!
    Last edited by jjeane; 12-21-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Forgot pic
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

175 DL is pretty good
    and nice cat picture

my tips for wearing those bodybug type devices are:

1. wear it as much as possible (take it off only to shower or swim)

2. dont workout (or dont workout excessively)

the reason for this is you want your baseline calorie expenditure (not one that is skewed by too much exercise)

once you get that then you should be good to go
    www.********.com/808FiT1

175 DL is pretty good
    and nice cat picture

my tips for wearing those bodybug type devices are:

1. wear it as much as possible (take it off only to shower or swim)

2. dont workout (or dont workout excessively)

the reason for this is you want your baseline calorie expenditure (not one that is skewed by too much exercise)

once you get that then you should be good to go
    Thanks RB! The car was raised by my youngest who was 2 when she was a kitten. Spoiled cat!
    So are you giving me permission to not workout next week? I don't do cardio, think that will have to change, and only lift 3x a week. So skip next week?
    Wearing it all the time minus shower.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

im sure if youre having a trainer help you then theyll have tips as well

but i wouldnt cut out working out completely

just be aware that any exercise will be factored into your assessment
    www.********.com/808FiT1

im sure if youre having a trainer help you then theyll have tips as well

but i wouldnt cut out working out completely

just be aware that any exercise will be factored into your assessment
    No RB I am not working with a trainer. I was half joking! Was thinking of taking next week off cause of the holiday, but I don't really want to. So I think I will stick with the 3 lifting sessions if I can get them in next week and I will see if the graphs can help me figure out how much extra the lifting is burning. Thanks for your input RB! I really appreciate it.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dang your DLs are strong - I am super jelly

That cat is beautiful!

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Happy Holidays, Double J!!!

Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

CC, jelly of me!? Never!
    Swooshie thank you. Where do you find these? They are so funny!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Merry Christmas everyone!! So for Christmas Eve I decided to do the Bench+ Squat+Clean and Press circuit! My oh my is that brutal!!!!
    So here it goes.

Bench
    5x20x50
    +
    Squat- I did reg squats the first set and box squats for the last 4. Didn’t think I was going low enough so the box made me!
    5x20x95
    +
    Clean and press
    2x20x45
    3x20x30

Plank
    2x60
    I was going to try and do some pull ups but that was a dumb idea. U put my arms up to jump to the bar and just laughed at myself.

I am excited to watch the girls open gifts tomorrow. That is always fun. But tonight it what I have been looking forward to for like 2 1/2 months. We are cooking this!!!

Oh it is going to be fabulous!!! Beef tenderloin.
    Also, I found this pic my hubs took. It isn’t really great but hey, I am earning my BUTT!! Like seriously, I had a totally flat azz. No curve at all. So this is why I do DL, squat, DL, squat, DL, squat!!

Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

awesome circuit!

and pics....

Merry Christmas

have you found cheeses christ?

www.********.com/808FiT1