Page 14 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks. Yes I am going to be doing that stretch a lot!! The first time I did it I thought I was going to fall over. It hurt. But I think you are right, just keep doing it and holding there.
    Hope you are feeling better!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OMG, so much good stuff/talk going on in here. I feel like a kid in a candy store. For what it's worth (which ain't much):

-I watched one of your deadlift videos (the second set), and if you are thinking that it felt heavy, it looked as though you didn't let each rep touch the ground, which caused you to be a little "loose" with the bar, which probably made it feel really heavy. Just a suggestion, but I think you could stay at 180-185 now and work up from there, but I would recommend letting the weights touch the ground (assuming you have at least a 45 on there for height purposes). For me, it gives me just a split second to reset my posture and make sure I am getting and staying back on my heels (I never release my grip though).

- The shoes, in my opinion are totally a preference thing. I lift/run/crawl/whatever in the same pair of shoes, which are like lightweight crosstrainers or running shoes. However, my trainer swears by his chuck taylors for his deadlifts. If you feel comfortable in those shoes, stay with them. No need to change something if it is already working, and it's still safe.

- Your squats look fine. Depth seems decent. I have TERRIBLE hip flexibility and it really has taken me the better part of a year to be able to consistantly squat parallel or below. BUT, it can be done. If you think you are stuck, try adjusting your stance (someone already posted pictures of this). HOWEVER, don't be afraid to go in closer if that is what feels comfortable. I will try and take a picture of my squat stance, and you will be shocked at how narrow of a stance I have. But, I have learned from trial and error what allows me to get the proper depth, and I still have good knee tracking and stay on my heels.

- Box squats are intended to go all the way to the box, sit-as in "taking the tension off" which will look like a little bit of a rocking back motion, stay tight in the core (this huge to keep your back from crumbling under the weight), and then drive through the heels back up. This would be much better explained in a video, and this is the one I found that is pretty good at explaining and showing a box squat

I personally don't like the box squat, because I don't feel I get anything out of it, but that's just me.

Again, just my .02 cents worth. Take it at face value. Seems like you already got a lot of good advice, problem is it can seem overwhelming to want to try and implement all the tidbits. Take a couple and focus on those. Then move on to the next things you want to work on. Girl, trust me, I know that is easier said than done. Above all, just because somebody looks a certain way doing the same lift, doesn't mean you have to look like that. If it is uncomfortable for you or you do not feel safe in that movement, don't do it. We don't need any amazons hurt in here. You are doing great, and your lifts are looking solid. Keep rocking it!
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MMA- thank you so much for that video. His last 2 points are why I don't really like doing them. I got totally stuck on the box once. Un cool. And I am worried about not being tight enough and sitting down to hard. I think on the squats I will take it slow and just work on improving flexibility first. no reason to be able to only 1/2 squat 135# or more. I am not really in any rush.
    On the DL the plate barely hits the floor. I find if I think it is hard and I let is sit on the floor to long I can't lift it back up. But I see your point how it gives you a sec to reset.
    I actually like the Chucks better. I feel more secure on my heel than in my runners. Maybe it is cause I wear boots all the time. I didn't really realize I tilted forward til I put on a pair of flat shoes and tried to squat in them at the store. Bert stare!
    I will take your .02 cents worth any time!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Thank you for your input RB? Need to bring my milk crate. Out of curiosity why do you recommend box squats? Also do you fully sit or just touch your bum on the box.
    Slow down is one thing I am working on, as well as mind muscle connection. But I think the 2 go hand in hand.
    i always recommend box squats for depth work

and i recommend both: full sit and touch and go

if you get stuck, chances are youre going a bit too heavy

(but you should always be training with the guards up)

full sit will always be harder than touch, so choose a low weight and do a few at full sit

if those are easy go up 10-20lbs

maters video was good, the only difference between mine is that my feet are pointed straight where his are flared out
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Talking

Cool. I think my inner thigh muscles like a slight flare. It is funny how everyone's body is slightly different. I had a guy try to help me with my DL one time. He grabbed me-uncool- and said no you back is like this now stand up. I couldn't stand from that position at all. He told me that was how you spot on DL. I told him if you need a spotter on DL that shiz is too heavy and please no more grabbing. But I realized at that point the finer points can differ for people, just keep to the safety points.
    I appreciate you guys. I would have no one to talk to about training otherwise!!!!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no problem at all. everyone makes good points!

most peoples legs like to flare out, especially with more weight

and there is no spotters for deadlift
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Yea, I was pretty suspicious of him after that.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my toes flare out on squats as well. I have gotton a little more straight over time, but it is just what feels natural to me.

Um, yeah, spotting on deadlifts, not sure what the spotter would do.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Cop a feel.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cop a feel.
    Haha

I find I flare out a bit in squats too (if you're taking a poll!)

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do too. I think women would more than likey flare more then men for the whole hip construction thing but who knows. I also walk with my feet slightly out so it makes sense to me.

I did box squats for the first time about 2 weeks ago - really tough did the full sit/stop and then up seemed to put me at a disadvantage and forces you to use your glute/ham to activate yourself out of the sitting position instead of using the up/down momentum.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hiya, Jjean!!!

It's Wednesday, and I was a tad trepidatious about coming into your journal.

I hope you're doing well!
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marathonmom262 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cop a feel.

This totally made my morning!!!

Toe flare check!

Have a great Wednesday jj!!!
    Please join me on my journey to find balance:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147375163

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice job finding a spotter for deads! LOL
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Haha

I find I flare out a bit in squats too (if you're taking a poll!)

CC
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    I do too. I think women would more than likey flare more then men for the whole hip construction thing but who knows. I also walk with my feet slightly out so it makes sense to me.

I did box squats for the first time about 2 weeks ago - really tough did the full sit/stop and then up seemed to put me at a disadvantage and forces you to use your glute/ham to activate yourself out of the sitting position instead of using the up/down momentum.
    Hey CC! I think it does look like girls flare and guys more straight.
    DM- I totally agree. I really think it has something to do with our hip shape, construction. I agree the full sit is hard, and if you get stuck it is really hard to unstuck once all your weight is one you butt.

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Hiya, Jjean!!!

It's Wednesday, and I was a tad trepidatious about coming into your journal.

I hope you're doing well!
    Hey Red! Why would you be apprehensive about stopping by? Have missed you. How is puppers?

Originally Posted by marathonmom262 View Post

This totally made my morning!!!

Toe flare check!

Have a great Wednesday jj!!!
    Hey MM! Glad I could make your morning.
    Happy hump day to you!

Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    Nice job finding a spotter for deads! LOL
    Right, I kind of Bert stare him when ever I see him.

I have been a bad journal friend I swear. Sunday I was totally in a funk. My milk pump was not working right and it was taking me 2 hrs to do chores instead of 1 1/4 hrs. I was frustrated, the cows were frustrated. Anyway. Hubs has been working with vacuum pumps for about 25 yrs so he looked t it, cleaned it out, and made it pump right again!! I was so happy. Then monday I drove to Houston. I got all my payroll tax and quarterly shiz done with the accountant and made all the employees and subs happy by getting them their tax forms. Yesterday, I did payroll, got everything mailed, and we let out bottle steers out of their pens. The two buys that were born in Oct had been in a 1/2 acre pen. We felt bad for them, put weaning rings in their noses and let them out. They were so happy. But I had to keep checking on them. They went from 1/2 acre to 92. Plus they had to really meet the heard. And I made cheese!!! It turned out really nice too!! Anyways, now that I have rambled on, sorry, hope to catch up with everyone shortly.
    The workout went well. I went ahead and did a full workout since I was feeling totally ready to hit it. Not a big PR workout, but there were some really cool things that happened. I found a corner and got to try t bar rows and turkey curls! Lori, I love the turkey curls. Love the t bar rows as well. You can really feel your back working together.
    Notes on squats. I did spend a lot of time the last couple days doing the squat stretch and foam rolling. I did light 12” box squats today. Glutes to box every time. My hips were of fire!! Need to work on hip thrust and flexibility. I am not going to rush learning squats. I am going to start at the bottom and make sure I am not moving up weight but sacrificing ROM.
    Plus, I got 5 pull ups! Whoop! Now for multiple sets of 5. Then more! Maybe I can get to 10!

KB swing
    3x20x20#

Squats- Box 12”
    4x25xBW
    4x10xBB

Pullups
    +
    Bench
    3x15x65

Split squats
    3x10x+70- these were pretty sorry
    +
    T bar row- not heavy enough. Need to watch some more vids on proper hand placement
    3x10x25

Seated OH press
    3x10x20e
    +
    turkey curls- These are hard, but give nice arm pump
    3x10xbb
    +
    dips
    3x10xBW

Planks
    3x60
    Now to catch up with everyone else!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

I have been a bad journal friend I swear. Sunday I was totally in a funk. My milk pump was not working right and it was taking me 2 hrs to do chores instead of 1 1/4 hrs. I was frustrated, the cows were frustrated. Anyway. Hubs has been working with vacuum pumps for about 25 yrs so he looked t it, cleaned it out, and made it pump right again!! I was so happy. Then monday I drove to Houston. I got all my payroll tax and quarterly shiz done with the accountant and made all the employees and subs happy by getting them their tax forms. Yesterday, I did payroll, got everything mailed, and we let out bottle steers out of their pens. The two buys that were born in Oct had been in a 1/2 acre pen. We felt bad for them, put weaning rings in their noses and let them out. They were so happy. But I had to keep checking on them. They went from 1/2 acre to 92. Plus they had to really meet the heard. And I made cheese!!! It turned out really nice too!! Anyways, now that I have rambled on, sorry, hope to catch up with everyone shortly.
    The workout went well. I went ahead and did a full workout since I was feeling totally ready to hit it. Not a big PR workout, but there were some really cool things that happened. I found a corner and got to try t bar rows and turkey curls! Lori, I love the turkey curls. Love the t bar rows as well. You can really feel your back working together.
    Notes on squats. I did spend a lot of time the last couple days doing the squat stretch and foam rolling. I did light 12” box squats today. Glutes to box every time. My hips were of fire!! Need to work on hip thrust and flexibility. I am not going to rush learning squats. I am going to start at the bottom and make sure I am not moving up weight but sacrificing ROM.
    Plus, I got 5 pull ups! Whoop! Now for multiple sets of 5. Then more! Maybe I can get to 10!

sounds like quite an ordeal

but good job on the pullups and box squats

starting slow with those is always wise

(plus you can always add to a BW squat by holding a plate/DB)
    www.********.com/808FiT1

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    turkey curls- These are hard, but give nice arm pump
    3x10xbb
    YAY! Awesome Hahaha! That totally made my day! I may have gasped out loud very loudly here at work upon reading that. lol! Glad you liked them T-bar rows are my favourite! I use the v shaped handle for them

Awesome workout! Congrats on the pull-ups!

Wow, sounds like you had a busy week/weekend!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Thanks RB. I mean really, what am I racing for? I will get there one day. And when I do hopefully it will have helped my hip strength.
    Lori I will be watching vids in your journal later on for for T bar and turkey once I can add some weight!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aw, I missed you, too!

So the whole "weaning rings" in their noses...is that why I would see pictures or cartoons of bulls/cows with rings in their noses? Huh.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

I think on bulls it is more control. This is to keep them from stealing all my milk. I'll take a pic and post it later. I am milking now and have to go meet the contractor about my kitchen cabinets. These we ordered from South Africa. They are wicked, but the calves have figured out how to drink from mom with all the other ones.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good work JJ glad the pump got all figured out and your quarterly running around is done.

I have done the t-bar row with the close v handle as well worked well but was a bit weird getting the angle of the "bend" right til I found my centre of gravity.

Keep it up.

Thanks DM. Yea I had to make some adjustments to stance in the T bars, but after watching Lori's vids I think I had it about right. Now to add more weight!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Where did January go?
    Had a pretty good workout today. Got another DL PR!! So happy about that.

1 arm cuban snatch
    3x10x20#

DL
    10x135
    5x5x180

Pullups
    incline bench
    3x10x65

Lumberjack Squats- Lori, how in the world do you get as low as you do?
    3x10x+35
    +
    T bar row
    3x10x+35

Jammers- I like these!!
    10xBB, 10xBB+10, 10xBB+15 still to light
    +
    Turkey curls- Did I tell you guys how much I love these!!
    3x10xBB
    +
    CGP
    3x10xBB

Windmill off bosu
    2x30

Hope everyone has a good weekend. We have a weekend of trenching and laying water pipe and gas pipe. Should be fun!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

did someone say DL PR?

good job there!

im pretty sure if you can do 180x5x5, you got at least a 225 single
    www.********.com/808FiT1

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DL
    10x135
    5x5x180
    Nice PR!
    Hope everyone has a good weekend. We have a weekend of trenching and laying water pipe and gas pipe. Should be fun!
    Sweet, will be an interesting bodymedia reading!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Don't know RB. May have to see if I can get it off the rack first.
    Thanks Hobbes. Calorie burn city!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Sweet work on the DL's again. Have fun this weekend.

Thanks DM. You too. Have a great weekend. The DL's are for some reason a fun lift for me. People Bert stare me when I do them. Wait people Bert stare me all the time!
    There shall be water this weekend, well almost. The power guys need to get with it. Can't wait for next week! Oh the weights to be lifted!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Don't know RB. May have to see if I can get it off the rack first.
    Thanks Hobbes. Calorie burn city!!
    start from the floor
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    start from the floor
    RB, How do you get the second plate on the bar? Got no loading skills.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear