Page 1 of 139 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bumper Plates, Hook Grip, Chalk and Singlets. A Texas Farmer Lifts.

First I want to thank all of you who have journals here. I have been lurking for about 6 weeks. You women amaze me! I want to be a badass like all of you.
    So who I am.
    My name is Jani. I am a 35 yr old mother of 2. I was always the chubby kid. I lost some weight in middle school, put it back on. Same in high school, put it back on. Same in college. Got married, put it all back on. I knew how to starve myself but not how to maintain a healthy weight. When I was 6 months pregnant with our second girl I got preeclampsia. I was stuck in bed for 2 months. I had a 2 1/2 yr old I could not take care of, a husband who was about to pull his hair out, and an unborn child I couldn’t take care of. I decided in that bed I was going to change this. I had the baby, got my blood pressure back under control and joined a gym. I started with cardio and lost a few pounds. Then I picked up weights and lost some more. It was not til I changed my diet that the weight came off. This was 5 yrs ago. Currently I am about 10lb higher than I was after I lost the weight after the baby. It is not the number on the scale that bothers me. It is how I look. I don’t care if I weight 140. Which is my current weight. It is the chub roll that drives me mad. That and knowing it doesn’t have to be this way. I have the tools to fix this problem. I just need to put down the ice cream spoon and quit the daily wine or whiskey. Oh and get my butt back to the gym and lift at least 3x a week.
    My Goal
    It lean out. I want guns!! I want glutes! I hail from a family of flat butts. Oh the genetics to overcome.
    Program
    For the last year I have been trying to work through NROLFW. I really like the program. I have been lacking consistency. They quit the child care at the gym which threw me off. Also when I get to stage 5 in NROLFW the reps drop to 4. I get scared. I can’t figure out why. I don’t know if I think I won’t burn enough calories. I am not scared to up the weight I don’t think. So since I was pretty off on lifting all summer and nothing for 3 weeks I decided to start back at Stage 1.
    Food
    I am trying for 1600 cals a day and at least 120 g protein.
    Pictures.
    I am horrified by these but you have to start somewhere right! Please excuse my girl’s messy room. They have the only big mirror in the house.
    8:27:12 front.jpg
    8:27:12:side.jpg
    8:28:12 back.jpg

Monday’s lifts
    NROLFW Stage 1 A
    Squats (Smith machine- my gym caters to seniors and they refuse to get a squat rack. Annoyed.)
    2x15x110

SS
    Pushups
    2x15
    +
    Seated Row(they have no seated row as well. So I do them on a cable machine which only goes to 75. I have to figure out how to link the 2 cables to up that)
    2x15x65

SS
    Step up (I use a step about 1/2 up my calf. I have tried the higher one and because of a hip problem when I was a kid I just can’t up the weight beyond 15 lbs at that height.)
    2x15x20 each hand
    +
    Prone jackknife
    2x8
    Also did 2 60 sec planks. They up the planks to 120 sec pretty fast and I have only been able to do one at 120 sec. So I am trying to get ahead on these.
    Then did 20 min on a bike
    Monday cals
    1597 cals, 43 fat, 152 carbs, 147 protein

Tues
    Went for a 30 min swim. Nothing fast paced. I think I swam about 1700 meters total. Did some kicking as well.
    Tues cals
    1550 cals, 65 fat, 124 carb, 110 protein

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)

Day 3

Day three. I doing okay on the 1600 calories. I am thinking I should add a couple hundred on days I lift. Cause I get so darn hungry! But I am going to finish out this week and see what the scale says.
    Stage 1 B
    Deadlift
    2x15x100

SS
    SB shoulder press
    2x15x17.5 each- I had to rest on the last two reps of the second set. Where did all my strength go?
    +
    WG lat pulldown
    2x15x80- had to drop to 70 the last 5 on the last set.

SS
    Lunge
    2x15x17.5 each
    +
    Swiss ball crunch
    2x8- I actually did these on a bosu. On swiss balls I can do 15 easy with a 35 lb plate on my stomach. So I am looking for a way to make this one harder.

Added
    Plank
    2x60sec

Cardio
    20 minutes on a bike

Quandary of the day-
    So I was introduced to a hex bar today. I used it for the deadlifts. I really liked it for a couple reasons. One, the weight was not as much on my spine and I did not have much trouble keeping my back from rounding at the bottom. I also like the fact that it did not put as much strain on my forearms. My max for 6 on DL is 115. And it was not my back, or legs that gave out, it was my forearms. That being said these could cause problems. If I start upping my DL with this bar then I am not working my lower back as much and I think the NROL guys would not encourage changing the moves. I think it would cause me to round my back if I tried to do them the normal way since my legs would be stronger than my back could handle. It makes the deal lift easier. I think I should work on working my way up with a straight bar first.

M1
    oats, w/ yogurt, blueberries, flax seed and 1/2 s whey protein
    M2
    recovery drink
    M3
    WG tortilla, tuna mixed with roasted pepper soft cheese, spinach, milk
    M4
    protein shake
    M5
    grilled chicken tacos with corn tortillas, cheese, sprouts, salsa, avac and milk
    1602 cal, 65 fat, 124 carb, 110 protein

Kind of low on protein today. Am craving red meat. So I am thinking about hamburgers with blue cheese tomorrow.

lesliev523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there! I have a new journal too... and I am excited to start being held accountable (even if it is just to myself).

Are you working with a trainer at all? Or just by the book? I would love the book, but can't afford it this week.... maybe next week though!

Nice to meet you! I am Leslie

Thanks for stopping by Leslie. It is making me more accountable. I got a trainer when I started lifting after my second daughter was born. But since then I have either made up my own workouts or followed a plan. I like NROLFW. It has good compound movements that I never did before on my own.

Friday! Happy weekend!

Yesterday I went for a 30 minute swim. Did a lot of kicking. Was still having DOMS in my quads from Monday. Not bad on the hams or glutes. But I just love swimming. That free feeling. Plus I spent about 30 minutes chasing, catching, loading and carrying pigs. Slippery little buggers. I am just glad we moved them now when they are little!

Friday
    NROLFW Stage 1 A
    Had to do squats last. Someone was on the smith machine. It hurts more to do them last!
    SS
    Pushups
    2x15 decline
    +
    Seated Row
    2x15x67.5

SS
    Step up
    2x15x22.5 each hand
    +
    Prone jackknife
    2x8

Squats
    2x15x110

Also did 1 60 sec planks and a 30 sec side plank on each side. I just found the side plank and I really like them!! Going to work on getting better at those.
    Then did 20 min on a bike

Bye Bye x15 for a while.

Happy Monday. I am so tired of x15. I am ready to up sets and drop reps. But I know this is good for me. I know since I have been out a while it is better to start like this and build up. But I am excited to up the weight more.
    Stage 1 B
    Deadlift- back to reg dead lifts with barbell
    1x15x90
    1x15x100

SS
    SB shoulder press
    2x15x17.5 each
    +
    WG lat pulldown
    2x15x70- full range of motion

SS
    Lunge
    2x15x17.5 each
    +
    Bosu
    2x8

Added
    Plank
    1x60sec reg
    1x45sec side plank one each side

Cardio
    20 minutes on a bike

I read Schuler’s NROL for Life. It was very interesting. I am thinking of swapping pull ups for lat pulldowns because of a few things he talked about. So I will think about that for Friday’s workout.
    Other than that, scale up today. 142. I know why. Ate too much this weekend and drank some. But I did go to bed early last night. Also I tried creatine before this workout. It is too early to make any statements about it, but I wanted to note it so I can look back and see when I started.

Hump day

Stage 1 A

SS
    Step up
    3x12x25 each hand
    +
    Prone jackknife
    3x12

Squats
    3x12x120

SS
    Pushups
    3x12
    +
    Seated Row
    3x12x70

Had to mix up the workout. Other people were using the equipment. I also decided 2x12 was just not enough today. I was in the mood to lift but not the mood for cardio. Oh well, I am sure I can find something around here to do to work up a sweat later. I did go yesterday and do some planks and 25 min on the elliptical. On squats I tried for a wider stance and to go lower. My mantra for my workouts is keep your ass down. Or get your butt lower. I know I am going to have to school myself or I will up the weight and lose the ROM and it won’t do me as much good.
    I am working on coming up with more concrete goals. Like a squat max to hit. I really want to be able to do unassisted pull ups. I could do 2 about 6 months ago. Also would like to work on getting my DL numbers up. So I am going to do some thinking and come up with a list. I have a little less than 3 months til my 36th birthday. Last yr when I hit 35 I told myself I was going to clean up my act and not it is 3 months away and I haven’t done much. But I am feeling better this week. Feeling stronger and my body feels more connected. Or maybe since I am lifting again I am more aware of what my muscles are doing.
    Also need to be more accountable on my food. Am using myfitpal but not being real honest about it. Bloody whiskey.

Friday!

Oh wow. I am so glad it is Friday.
    Dead lift- mix grip reg bar
    3x12x110

SS
    DB shoulder press
    3x12x20 each
    +
    Assisted pull-up
    1x12x70, 1x12x80, 1x12x90
    After this my upper body was ready to say the end. I just didn’t have it today.

SS
    Lunge
    3x12x20 each
    +
    Plank
    3x60 sec

I also tried windmills. Found in Meg’s journal. Those are hard. Will be working on adding them in. She makes them look so darn easy. Need more core strength and back strength. Oh wait, I could list every body part here. Never mind.
    Happy Friday everyone. I am ready for a couple of rest days. Also I need to find a way to work a margarita in today. The evil lady in our office QUIT today. QUIT and put it in writing. Definitely deserves a drink!

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome - love the title of your journal
    CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Thanks CC. You are doing some very nice lifts over on your page!!

Monday. I was so ready for it too. So I thought.

SS
    Step up
    2x12x25#e, 1x12x27.5#e
    +
    Prone jackknife
    3x10

SS
    Low row machine
    1x12x70, 2x12x80
    +
    Pushup
    3x12

Squat
    2x10xBB front squat
    3x12x140

Plank
    1x60, side 1x45 each

Cardio 20 min treadmill

So the workout went okay. But the battery on my iPod was dead. The smith machine was in use when I got there. I was going to do squats first. Anyway, some guy told me he was next for it. I did my entire w/o up to the squats, including the front squats before he finished his 4 sets of military presses. I was annoyed. He talked on the phone, played on the phone, talked to the cleaning lady, etc. So I think the 140's are a PR. I was pissed.
    But on a brighter note, my future laying hens and chicken soup hatched this weekend.
    Attached Images

Hump Day

Last x12.
    Dead fit
    3x12x115 PR, but it isn’t really bragging rights

SS
    DB Shoulder Press
    3x12x20 each
    +
    Assisted pull-ups
    12x80, 12x80, 12x90

SS
    Lunge
    3x12x22.5 each
    +
    Plank
    2x60 sec 3 point, 1x60 reg

I was beat. I have decided I am going to continue this set of alternating exercises but change the set and rep numbers. So next I will do 3x10 for 2 rounds, then 3x8, then maybe 6x4. I would like to see if I can up my numbers on dead lifts and squats and get closer to unassisted pull ups. Also on the planks, instead of going higher on the hold, I am going to make the plank harder. The 2 new NROL books have tons of plank alternatives. I would like to be able to do some of the more advanced planks.
    Diet, last 2 days were good.
    Mon 1789 F 45 C 208 P 131
    Tues 1736 F 72 C 115 P152
    But today after working out I was starving. So I know I will be over today. But I am feeling stronger and my clothes fit better so I am not really complaining. I know to see the real changes I need to get serious about my diet. I don’t know what my hang up is. It is not like I don’t like, clean fresh foods. It is not that I don’t have easy access to them either. I want to say it is a lack of will power but I think it is more than that. I am making better choices on the whole. I am bad about it I don’t eat to the T i don’t track it. Hence I can hide it. Bad girl.
    I did do cardio on Tues, and I am thinking of going for a swim tomorrow. So one more day of lifting this week. Squat day. May try for 150.

My plan was to do a light swim today and hit the weight tomorrow, but we have to go to H-town tomorrow for work. Yuck! I don’t like the city at all. But I will get to see my mom for a little while and she can see the kids. So not all bad. I have a feeling I will be pretty sore. We will see. I am sure I will eat too much this weekend, but I am going to try and pick okay places to eat and pack snacks. Lifting this week felt really good. I am starting to get that strong feeling again. Love that feeling.

Squat
    1x10x45 front squat
    1x10x65 front squat
    1x6x85 front squat
    3x10x150 smith PR
    1x10x45 front squat

SS
    Push up
    3x10 tried to use a narrower stance
    +
    Seated row
    3x10x72.5

SS
    Step Up
    3x10x27.5 each
    +
    Prone jackknife
    3x12

At the end of the workout Hubs taught me how to power clean. I am very excited about it. I think my hang up was I didn’t realize you are really starting the throwing motion the moment you went up. I would stand basically and then try to throw when the bar was almost to my hips. Didn’t work so well. So I think I am going to start light and see how I can do. I would like to switch to front squats and I have nothing to get the bar in the air but me at the moment. So, work with what you got right? Have a great weekend everyone!

DL work

Oh Monday. It was nice to have 3 days off. The trip to Houston went well. I did eat too much on Sat but not totally over the top. I made some granola last night. I was getting tired of oatmeal. So granola and yogurt it is for breakfast!! I have yogurt with breakfast all the time. I love my yogurt!! Workout today went well. I was very pleased with my dead lifts. A plate per side!!

Dead lift
    10x95
    10x115
    10x135 PR
    2x8x135
    10x115

SS
    Seated DB shoulder press
    10x20e
    2x10x22.5e
    +
    Pullup assisted
    2x10x70
    9x70 I could not get up on the last rep for anything

SS
    Lunge
    3x10x22.5e
    +
    Plank
    3x60 reg

I was done. Would like to get some cardio in tomorrow.
    So goals. I have been thinking about this a lot. I am a farmer. So I do a lot of physical labor, well not tons. But I do have to move feed sacks, and cows, and pigs. So, I don’t think I would ever have to courage to compete or even the desire. I was always chubby. I don't want to ever be chubby again. I also don't want to be where I can't do the things I want and need to do because I am not strong enough or too out of shape. I want to set a better example for my kids. I want to teach my girls that having a strong, healthy body is very important. So I think from here I am going to work on improving form over weight. Get the form down and the ROM and then up. Keep my calories just below maintenance and see where we get. I would like to lean out some.
    I also think creatine is helping me as well.

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    So goals. I have been thinking about this a lot. I am a farmer. So I do a lot of physical labor, well not tons. But I do have to move feed sacks, and cows, and pigs. So, I don’t think I would ever have to courage to compete or even the desire. I was always chubby. I don't want to ever be chubby again. I also don't want to be where I can't do the things I want and need to do because I am not strong enough or too out of shape. I want to set a better example for my kids. I want to teach my girls that having a strong, healthy body is very important. So I think from here I am going to work on improving form over weight. Get the form down and the ROM and then up. Keep my calories just below maintenance and see where we get. I would like to lean out some.
    I also think creatine is helping me as well.
    Great news re: dead lifts

I love your goals, especially the one about teaching your girls about body image (strong = good). I am a BIG proponent of form vs. weight - I see too many folks doing things either entirely incorrectly or with so little ROM, it just shouldn't count (if you want a good giggle, check out Miranda's journal - she just wrote about guys benching with 2 inches of mvmt - made me laugh!)

Keep up the great work - we'll be cheering

CC

Squat day!!! I am feeling pretty springy this am. I don’t know why. But it was a good workout. Got some PR’s in and talked to one of the trainers about pull ups. Got some ideas for getting closer to unassisted. I did do one unassisted at the end of the workout. So I was happy about that. I would just love to be able to bust out like 5 from a dead hang. Oh I am on my way!!!!

Squat
    Front 65x10x2 Worked on cleaning this from the floor. I know it is a wimpy weight but this move is still not a comfortable or second nature one to me.
    Smith 140x10x2
    Front 65x10
    Smith 160 x 9 PR legs were shaking

SS
    Pushup
    10x3 on the swiss ball I want to thank Redfizz for post in her videos of these. Yes, love them. Love the way the ball all moves around on you if you are not concentrating.
    +
    Seated row
    75x3 PR That maxes out the stack on the cable machine they have for this exercise. So I am going to have to get creative now.

SS
    Step up
    30x10x3 PR
    +
    Prone jackknife
    3x12
    My back is feeling it.

I think next week is 4 weeks. I suppose I should take progress pics. My diet is not on par, but I can tell some differences. My waist is not as roll polly. Shoulders are starting to get some round. Bi’s are starting to show as well.

Blah Friday

Yesterday I did about 15 min on the elliptical and had my second power clean lesson. I am still not quite getting it and did some practicing with the BB.
    My head was so not in the game today.

Deadlift
    3x10x115
    1x6x135
    1x4x135

SS
    Seated DB shoulder press
    3x10x22.5 e my left arm kept wanting to go off course.
    +
    Assisted pull-ups
    2x10x60
    1x8x60 I could not get the last 2 reps to save my soul

SS
    Smith Static lunge
    3x10x90
    +
    Windmills I want to thank megdaig for these. They are brutal. And I am not nearly as good at them as she is.

I was totally done after this. I just for some reason could not get with it today. At least tomorrow and Sun are rest days.
    Tonight is bad East Texas HS football and bad nachos. Should be a good time. Also our meat chickens arrived yesterday so we should have more chicken in about 7-8 weeks!!
    Happy Friday everyone and have a fun weekend.
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

I thought this lifting session went pretty well.
    Squat
    Front 1x10x65
    Front 1x10x85
    Smith
    3x8x160
    1x8x180
    Reg
    2x20xBB as fast as possible

SS
    Pushup
    3x15 last 2 sets used hands on dumbbells
    +
    Low row Machine
    3x8x90

SS
    Step up
    3x8x35 each On the last set I was not sure my forearms were going to hold out
    +
    Prone Jackknife
    3x15

I had a few extra minutes waiting for hubby
    Static lunge
    1x45x10
    Windmill

The step ups were a PR and so was the 180 squat. I so wish there was a real squat rack at the gym. There is no way I could do regular squats at 180.
    I don’t think I will get any cardio in tomorrow as we are going to close on the 65 acres we are buying to build a bigger farm. So I guess Wed will have to be sure dead lift day! May be I will take our Jersey calf for a walk. That should get in some cardio tomorrow!
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great work Jani looks like we are in similar positions. Frustration of not have a squat rack sucks but atleast you are getting in the squats. I am amazed at how different they feel but I can actually go lower in the smith because of not having to stablize and it doesn't strain my hips as badly so look at the bright side of things your still working your tail off!
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Nice work and congrats on the PRs

Do cows need walks or is your calf just a fitness buff? (Can you tell I am not a farmer )

CC

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Great work Jani looks like we are in similar positions. Frustration of not have a squat rack sucks but atleast you are getting in the squats. I am amazed at how different they feel but I can actually go lower in the smith because of not having to stablize and it doesn't strain my hips as badly so look at the bright side of things your still working your tail off!
    I can't go as low on them. I think it is the placement I use. Thanks for stopping in DieselsMom. Love the tat and am following how you are coming for your show!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Nice work and congrats on the PRs

Do cows need walks or is your calf just a fitness buff? (Can you tell I am not a farmer )

CC
    Thanks CC.
    No not all calves need walks. This one is about 6 weeks old and will be a milker for me in about 2 yrs. So she needs to learn to lead on a rope so she will go where I want her to. It take patience and practice, but it is worth the effort when they weigh upwards of 1000# and you need them to go somewhere they don't want to go.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    I can't go as low on them. I think it is the placement I use. Thanks for stopping in DieselsMom. Love the tat and am following how you are coming for your show!
    Feet placement is definitely different on it. I also use a wide toe out stance because of my hip/knee issues.

Thanks for the love on the ink, the artist did an amazing job.

Just had to say

We are closing today. Since we are buying someone else’s family farm we decided to dress nice and wear pants. This was a scary proposition for me. I have 2 pairs of pants that are not jeans. I don’t have to dress up for anything. Anyway, to the point I promise. One pair I wore last spring to artificial insemination class. They will never be the same so they were out. The other pair is a size 4 from Old Navy that I bought 4 yrs ago and they were a little tight then. So I did not have high hopes. The buggers fit!!! Now if I tightened up my diet more I could probably rock.
    Will be back to hitting the iron tomorrow. And I will try not to celebrate to much!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Great work! Best feeling in the world!

Awesome!

CC

Thanks DieselsMom and CC!!

Not my best workout for sure.

DL
    1x8x115
    1x8x135 I kept feeling my back rounding so dropped the weight
    2x8x115

ss
    DB OH should press seated
    3x8x25e
    +
    Assisted pull
    3x8x60

ss
    Smith static lunge
    1x8x90
    2x8x100
    +
    Plank
    3x60 alt one foot off ground
    Last edited by jjeane; 09-26-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Forgot Thanks
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Good job dropping the weight to focus on form (I sound like a broken record regarding form over weight )

How do you find moving from the lunge to the plank in that last superset? I tend to stay away from supersetting lifts like that - I faint too easily (weird blood pressure thing going on......)

CC

One thing with DL that I always think and it seems to help is nose in the air like your really snobby I agree form is so so important the weight will come.

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Good job dropping the weight to focus on form (I sound like a broken record regarding form over weight )

How do you find moving from the lunge to the plank in that last superset? I tend to stay away from supersetting lifts like that - I faint too easily (weird blood pressure thing going on......)

CC
    The only time I have that problem is when I am low on calories for awhile. But I ate enough yesterday for a couple days. Blerg! But that fainting feeling is no bueno.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear