Page 1 of 165 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up ██ █► ♠ Official Guild Wars 2 [MISC] Guild ♠ ◄█ ██

πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FAQ:

Who can join?

All Miscers are welcome. Also, your IRL friends are welcome as well as long as they aren't complete *******s.

How do I get into the guild?

All members can invite anyone else to the guild. Post your in game name in this thread, or message a current member in game.

How do I become an Officer?

Officers will be chosen at a later time. If you'd like to nominate someone, please PM me. Generally, those that ask to become an officer get put to the bottom of the list.

What is your in game name?

My main is Fiinn The Human. Feel free to send along stuff in the mail to me =]

Are we going to do Guild WvW?

Yes, about two weeks after launch, we will start scheduling Guild wide WvW nights. Feel free to get groups whatever size together and go on yourself at any time!

Can I be in the Misc and another guild?

Of course, but if you rarely/if ever represent the Misc, then you will probably not have Guild Bank access.

How do I gain Guild Bank access?

By adding to it. I have an aduit sheet I am keeping track of, and will note who takes/leaves what.

How do I get access removed from the Guild Bank?

By taking and never leaving. Leeches aren't welcome in the bank. I can see everything taken and left. If you take something, leave something equal in value or close to it and make up the difference in a gold deposit.

Can I get access to the bank back? I'm really sorry!

This will be handled on a case by case basis.

How do I get kicked from the guild?

By being a complete *******. Being a dick in guild chat, stealing from the bank, making a bad name for our guild, etc. are all things that can get you kicked. It will be rare, hopefully anyway, for this to happen.

More coming soon...
    Last edited by UniversityMisc; 08-29-2012 at 12:21 AM.
    πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on first page

Edit: Holy crap OP, very detailed post :O! Thanks for the links
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights.” -Ronnie Coleman

Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Beliedat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heyyoooooo.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    Broncos - Nuggets - Rockies - Avalanche

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes.. precious.. precious gw2.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guess ill repost this in the new thread.

Anyone have issues installing?

When i put disc 1 in, the screen with the woman on the right side comes up and starts downloading. At a certain point, the downloading stops and the download speed begins to go down. It then closes and reopens and a permission prompt comes up asking if i want to continue or cancel. If i hit continue, it just closes and thats it. Any idea how i can actually install the game?

Hopefully someone can help.

godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so im in the guild but im on crystal desert FUARK!!!

can i switch severs once for free?

GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on first page of amazing thread/game

Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Onita is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bamp. Now people can find the server!
    **Cleveland Sports**

GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Guess ill repost this in the new thread.

Anyone have issues installing?

When i put disc 1 in, the screen with the woman on the right side comes up and starts downloading. At a certain point, the downloading stops and the download speed begins to go down. It then closes and reopens and a permission prompt comes up asking if i want to continue or cancel. If i hit continue, it just closes and thats it. Any idea how i can actually install the game?

Hopefully someone can help.
    Please disable all firewall/antivirus and reboot and try agian.

LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LewisCN77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by godzilla916 View Post

I think I remember seeing in the other thread that you get 1 free server transfer for the first 7 days, but not 100% sure if i'm right!
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody want to lift no heavy-ass weights.” -Ronnie Coleman

At your character screen look at the bottom left. You should see something like world selection there, click on that. Once you are there click on the server you want to go to and hit transfer.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First page.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.οΏ½

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.οΏ½ (John 8:24).

Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    send me an invite brahs, Lettuce Be Reality is the name

Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can you join multiple guilds at once?Am I able to join the guild from another server?(rolled on bros),I understand I won't be able to play with you brahs till guesting or whatever is avail,but i wanna rustle some jimmies in chat too YEKNOW

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Frost21 View Post
    can you join multiple guilds at once?Am I able to join the guild from another server?(rolled on bros),I understand I won't be able to play with you brahs till guesting or whatever is avail,but i wanna rustle some jimmies in chat too YEKNOW
    You can be in multiple guilds but can only represent one at a time.

Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Voecheb is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IN on first page. Misc guild is huge and a ton of fun. HNNNNG.
    "Every man I meet is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him." - Emerson

"If anything is possible for man, and peculiar to him, think that this can be attained by thee." - Marcus Aurelius

Ron Paul 2012

Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frost21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    add me to guild brah,

hthandi.7328

IGN:frostieh

godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) godzilla916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXM_ZsNwKWg watch this anyone wondering about rangers pets and which are the best for Tanking/***/ etc...

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXM_ZsNwKWg watch this anyone wondering about rangers pets and which are the best for Tanking/***/ etc...
    I posted a video in the other thread that shows where all the pets are. But i am going to have to write myself up a notepad on which animals are best for tanking, crowd control, ***, and random. Cause it is expansive and goes deep.

I already got the Dachshund (Scooby), the spider (Charlotte), eagle (Mr. Freedom), pig (Fatness), hyena, brown bear (Mr. Tickles) and will be trying to get the rest tonight. Since i think you can get them all in the starter areas in all he race zones.
    Last edited by ppself; 08-28-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.οΏ½

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.οΏ½ (John 8:24).

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    quick someone rep me so I can bookmark the page

also, in! very nice UM!

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    I posted a video in the other thread that shows where all the pets are. But i am going to have to write myself up a notepad on which animals are best for tanking, crowd control, ***, and random. Cause it is expansive and goes deep.

I already got the Dachshund (Scooby), the spider (Charlotte), eagle (Mr. Freedom), brown bear (Mr. Tickles) and will be trying to get the rest tonight. Since i think you can get them all in the starter areas in all he race zones.
    which starter area did u grab those? I want the bear.. I can tell u where the boar is haha and the river drake

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I for one welcome our new UniversityMisc overlord.

thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can someone toss me an invite when I log in? Was talking with Fiin the Human this morning, he requested I whisper him for the guild invite (we were using the in game mail system) but everytime I went to whisper him the game told me it was an invalid address or something along those lines.

I

/w Fiin the Human <msg>

It wasn't working.

Would appreciate a guild invite, my IGN is

Tempest Ayemtee

which starter area did u grab those? I want the bear.. I can tell u where the boar is haha and the river drake
    They are all in different starter zones. I had to start teleporting to different areas to get them.

The video that shows what and where they are.

Edit: No, you don't have to travel to a new zone before you can teleport to it. When you get into your "main city" in your area you will see teleporting portals. They are usually pink swirls on the mini map.

There you can teleport to a new area and grab the pets there. It seems like all pets are grabbed in the starter areas. I could be wrong though, i didn't watch all the video yet.
    Last edited by ppself; 08-28-2012 at 02:43 PM.

RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50) RPPorter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone think I'll get banned for any of these names?

Zeez
    Natural Light
    Hugh Mirin
    Belgian

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where the **** is Farmer Claudia.. I need my carrots+onions!!

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on new thread.

Plan on purchasing this soon. And since this hasn't been answered yet:

CAN YOU PLAY THIS 2-4 HOURS A WEEK FOR THIS GAME TO BE WORTHWHILE? Or will you need to invest many more hours for it to be worthwhile? IE: Can you do anything of value with only 2-4 hours/week?

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RPPorter View Post
    Anyone think I'll get banned for any of these names?

Zeez
    Natural Light
    Hugh Mirin
    Belgian
    Looks alright nothing offensive, they haven't banned my characters with the names Zyzz Bird and Cameljockey.

Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    In on new thread.

Plan on purchasing this soon. And since this hasn't been answered yet:

CAN YOU PLAY THIS 2-4 HOURS A WEEK FOR THIS GAME TO BE WORTHWHILE? Or will you need to invest many more hours for it to be worthwhile? IE: Can you do anything of value with only 2-4 hours/week?
    Misc Guild is a mix of casuals and hardcore. You will definitely enjoy the game playing 2-4hrs a week it will just take a bit longer to get to high end pve, but for pvp you will be good to go with a level 1 character.

Item Giveaway

Rose Breeze Dye

Would be no fun to just give it away, so I'll give it to the first person who comes and finds me in the Mists. My name is Fiinn The Human, and im the gay looking light blue and pink warrior =]