Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

MAN PF3: Final Review.. SDFan approved!

MAN PF3 Final Review

First, I would like to thank Ray (MustangManGT) and MANSPORTS for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I've always loved MAN SPORTS and used their products religously. It speaks volumes that products like CLOUT and BODY OCTANE can be left untouched (formulation wise) for like 5-6 years, and still be 2 of the most solid supplements on the market. MAN has always been an honest, no BS company--something I respect greatly.

So, what is PF3? Glad you asked:

Pure PF3TM is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Muscle Building Properties that are found at Very Low Levels in nearly all protein sources. These "properties" make up the BV (biological value) of protein. These "properties" promote Accelerated Recovery & Exploding Muscle Growth.

Pure PF3™ is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole' Muscle Building "Properties" that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.

Most likely the only two times in your life that your body has had elevated levels of these "properties" was if you were breast feed as an infant and when your body transitioned from adolescence to adulthood.

Shuttling nutrients was not the main focus when we were designing Pure PF3 but began to notice the enhanced nutrient transport benefits early into our studies & beta-testing. The reason for this is Pure PF3™ has a very High-*‐Molecular Weight that acts as a vacuum pulling every nutrient that you take with it immediately into your blood stream.† Taking Pure PF3™ with other supplements & meals only enhances their absorption & rate of bio-*‐availability in your body.†

This is the first product that I've logged/reviewed where I didn't know what the actual ingredients were. This aspect was kind of interesting to me, because it allowed me to just dose PF3 as instructed and feel the effects without any specific expectations.

So..... On to the review:

First off, how did I dose it?
    • 2 scoops mid morning
    • 2 scoops w/ preworkout meal
    • 2 scoops w/ post workout shake

Taste: I mixed PF3 up a couple different ways from the get-go, but once I found a combo I liked, I stuck with it.
    • In water: Simply put--gross. It didn't mix very well at all. It was like downing chunky, 'unflavored' protein. Just wasn't my thing.
    • In MAN Clout: This was a little better, but mixability was still pretty bad. I had big chunks floating around that I had to gulp down, but it didn't alter the taste of MAN CLOUT
    • In iForce Protean Chocolate: This was the best, and what I ended up mixing with on most days. The only complaint is that it just didn't mix that well in a blender bottle and left small chunks of powder. Protean completely masked any flavor.

Consistency: The scooper is very small, about the size of the TestForce scooper if you're familiar. The powder itself is very dense and packs very easily. Think of how brown sugar packs into a measuring cup. PF3 definitely resembled this consistency. I believe this leads to some of the mixability issues as well. This didn't really effect my like or dislike of the product, but figured it was worth mentioning in the review.

Results: So this is what we are all here for. Results. After about 4ish weeks of PF3, I can say that it definitely delivered some noticeable results:
    • Overall, I lost 2lbs, 178lbs-->176lbs, while increasing strength on all core exercises
    • Noticeable increase in muscle fullness about 14 days in. Even on about 100-125g of carbohydrates (usually leaves me feeling flat). This led to a very pronounced fullness during my workouts as well.
    • Deadlifted 295lbs! My heaviest deadlift since my lower back injury. This alone was my best accomplishment. My goal at the beginning of the year was to hit 315 by the end of 2012.. I'm well on my way.
    • I also noticed increases satiety after meals I would dose PF3 with. I wouldn't really be too hungry for at least a couple hours after dosing, even when dosing with a shake. This helped me quite a bit as I was trying to lean out before my wedding.

Overall, I think this will be another great product from MAN Sports. I will definitely be purchasing and reccommending to friends and family. I had ZERO bad side effects, while having some great increases in strength and muscle fullness. Once again, thanks to MAN for the opportunity to log/review the product.

I'll leave you some pictures of my honeymoon in Bora Bora, be jealous.

http://www.haleo.com/

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice detailed review, and congrats on the marriage

So do you have to take with protein or separate from?
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

IIRC, no more then 30g.

I do 1 scoop XF Whey+2 scoops PF3+2 scoops SAN Greens in the AM. (Sometimes even throw in a scoop of Focus XT )

It keeps me satiated for quite a bit of time.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post

MANSPORTS advised me to take with other nutrients ie. protein, but to limit the additional protein to 20g. Ray told me that 1 scoop of PF3 contained 5g of protein. I usually did 1 scoop of iForce Protean, 2 scoops PF3.

Thanks for the kind words

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    IIRC, no more then 30g.

I do 1 scoop XF Whey+2 scoops PF3+2 scoops SAN Greens in the AM. (Sometimes even throw in a scoop of Focus XT )

It keeps me satiated for quite a bit of time.
    Yes, I definitely noticed I was full for a couple hours even with just a protein shake (unusual for me).

I just picked up some caff free Focux XT. It's gonna pop my Focus XT cherry

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdfan13 View Post
    MANSPORTS advised me to take with other nutrients ie. protein, but to limit the additional protein to 20g. Ray told me that 1 scoop of PF3 contained 5g of protein. I usually did 1 scoop of iForce Protean, 2 scoops PF3.

Thanks for the kind words

Yes, I definitely noticed I was full for a couple hours even with just a protein shake (unusual for me).

I just picked up some caff free Focux XT. It's gonna pop my Focus XT cherry
    Serious man. If have some XF Artic Lemonade.

Try XF+scoop Fxt. It's delicious .
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really appreciate you posting this final review. The results speak for themselves! I think you deserve some MAN swag
    Free Agent.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review and congrats on getting married. PF3 looks solid!

Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    I really appreciate you posting this final review. The results speak for themselves! I think you deserve some MAN swag
    Thanks, Ray. To be honest, I've always been a fan of MAN Sports. MAN Blueprint held a special spot in my heart for a long time, as do Clout and BO Since MAN's HQ are pretty close to me in San Diego, I've actually gotten to meet Pete Ciccone and Meriza Deguzman a couple times (both are/were sponsered by MAN). Both very nice people. So, THANK YOU for the opportunity. I won't ever turn down MAN swag!

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Great review and congrats on getting married. PF3 looks solid!
    It was very solid indeed! Thank you for the kind words

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sdfan13 View Post
    Thanks, Ray. To be honest, I've always been a fan of MAN Sports. MAN Blueprint held a special spot in my heart for a long time, as do Clout and BO Since MAN's HQ are pretty close to me in San Diego, I've actually gotten to meet Pete Ciccone and Meriza Deguzman a couple times (both are/were sponsered by MAN). Both very nice people. So, THANK YOU for the opportunity. I won't ever turn down MAN swag!
    I appreciate the support you're given us! If you ever get a chance to meet Khay in person, you will be extremely satisfied. She is one of the most sweetest and kind person i've met. I know your Nolvadren XT log will be nothing but stellar! Long-time customers like your self really makes me want to reach out to you. Expect a package with a few goodies in it!

Those honey-moon pictures look phenomenal! Congrats again on the marriage!

-Ray
    Free Agent.