bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bluidvxn's Fat to Fit Journal

I decided to start my own journal here after running across Alm21's journal. I've been struggling lately with food and will power and I found that when I was journaling I held myself accountable and saw progress.

My plan for this journal is to voice my struggles, my accomplishments, share recipes and my workouts. So many individuals on here have given me praise and encouragement throughout the last year and honestly lately I feel like I have let them down. I haven't posted progress photo's because I have not progressed in my journey since June.

I had a back injury that was causing tension headaches when I lift and this went on for approximately 4 months. It was debilitating and discouraging, I fell back into my old ways quickly and gained 14 lbs back.

I'm finally fully healed and have been back in the gym for a month now. My workouts are consistent 6 days a week but I am really struggling with food. I have dropped 2 lbs and have 12 more to go to hit my June ending weight of 196.3.

Tonight I made a new commitment and my first small goal towards my larger goal.

1. I will prep my meals every Sunday for the week
    2. I will track them here in my journal
    3. I will workout no less than 3 times a week with the goal of 6 days a week
    4. I will track them here in my journal
    5. I will drop the 12 lbs I have gained by the New Year.
    6. I will track it here in my journal.

Since I did not prep my meals yesterday I prepped them tonight.

My meals for the next week will be, 6 meals a day:

#1. 1/2 c oats (measured dry), 1 scoop of protein, 1/2 c berries
    #2. 6 oz white fish, chicken or turkey, 5 oz yams
    #3. 6 oz chicken or turkey, 3/4 cup brown rice
    #4. 1 c egg whites, 1/2 c oats (measured dry), cinnamon
    #5. 6 oz fish or lean beef (90% or better), serving of asparagus, 1/2 avocado
    #6. 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup mixed veggies, 20 almonds

intra workout-1 scoop BCAA
    post workout 1 scoop glutamine, 1 scoop post workout protein
    gallon of water per day

December 1st I will post my 1 year progress photo. I'm disappointed in myself for going backwards but I am "back on the horse" so to speak.

I thank you for being a part of my journey and for letting me be a part of yours.

Sincerely,

Blu

"Nothing worth doing is ever easy"

bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluidvxn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yesterday was my first full day on my new meal plan; it was easy to stay on track since I prepped meals on Monday. Eating every 2 ½ hours kept me consistently full and it made it easy to stay away from the cake in the break room at work.
    Last night’s workout was focused on shoulders. Shoulders use to be my least favorite to work but as time has gone on I find that I don’t really have a least favorite. Looking around the gym I find that I admire the rounded look that the shoulder muscles create on a fit individual and I can’t wait to see this on myself.
    Shoulder-Deltoid workout
    Barbell Shoulder Press: 15 x 10 lbs, 15 x 15 lbs, 12 x 20lbs, 10 x 20 lbs
    Cable side laterals: 15 x 10lbs, 10 x 15 lbs, 8 x 20 lbs
    Upright Barbell Row: 15 x 40lbs, 12 x 50lbs, 10 x 50lbs
    Face Pull/cut throat cable pull: 15 x 40 lbs, 12 x 60 lbs, 10 x 70 lbs
    Arnold Dumbbell press: 15 x 15 lbs, 12 x 20lbs, 10 x 20lbs
    Reverse Flyes: 15 x 10lbs, 12 x 15lbs, 8 x 15lbs

I've decided to sign with a trainer at our gym by the name of Daniel Beck. Danny is an NPC competitor and I've seen first hand what his clients accomplish. I'm excited to see what I can accomplish under his guidance.

Tonight's workout LEGS!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow

Blu