Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I have never in my life given my number to someone (guy or girl) and then ignored them when they tried to reach me.

That is just pure *******ry. 100%.
    I went out with five girls last week. A few days ago, I got back together with my old girlfriend. I'm not going to waste my time "breaking the news" to all the girls I didn't choose. I'm not Andre 3000 and life isn't "International Players Anthem." They're on my ******** and can see that I'm in a relationship now - that's enough of a hint.

Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultraviolence is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This REALLY rustled my jimmies. People are so ****ing retarded sometimes I swear....
    Misc BJJ Crew

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    I went out with five girls last week. A few days ago, I got back together with my old girlfriend. I'm not going to waste my time "breaking the news" to all the girls I didn't choose. I'm not Andre 3000 and life isn't "International Players Anthem." They're on my ******** and can see that I'm in a relationship now - that's enough of a hint.
    That has nothing to do with a random girl you don't have on ******** not texting you back for no reason. I'd much rather a girl not even bother giving me her number if she'd just ignore my text. Wtf was the point in that?

All the girls get to see that you're committed now because of ********, but what do you do if they text you to hangout? Why is it SO HARD to send a, "Sorry, in a relationship now."

So many people would rather avoid than reject/deny someone even though that would save everyone a lot of time/wondering/etc.
    What is your deepest fear?

WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WIJG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's as if you guys are looking for shyt to get frustrated over.

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WIJG View Post
    It's as if you guys are looking for shyt to get frustrated over.
    Srsly. The most annoying thing by far is a girl flaking on you when you set up a date but a girl not responding to your text? Shiit's way too common nowadays even guys do it to another guys. How the heck can it effect you so much
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know if I'd call someone who gives out their number with no intention of responding "honest".
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awasay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    Dude, spare us your misc logic, assumptions and conclusions 'cause they ain't working for ya. No one is waiting or crying here.
    lmao, you kidding?

this thread is full of people who are pissed off because a girl didnt text them back (waiting)

and there are even more crying about it (crying)

bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bodybuilder89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I agree with that, I've done the same thing. Shes not really leading him on at all if she doesn't reply.

You've never had a one night stand where you hook up with a girl but never contact her again even though you have her number?

Shocked that people are getting so butthurt over this

Didn't realize that it was a common courtesy to reply back to peoples texts no matter what (srs). Would you really feel better if she texted you "sorry I'm not interested anymore" ??
    Last edited by bodybuilder89; 08-30-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    ***former 1k+ reps crew***
    ***negged three times by Team Punishment crew***
    ***only been mod negged by Team Punishment crew***

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by awasay View Post
    lmao, you kidding?

this thread is full of people who are pissed off because a girl didnt text them back (waiting)

and there are even more crying about it (crying)
    No, I'm not kidding, but please do "lmao" all you want, if that keeps you entertained, troll.
    You quoted MY post asking ME questions, therefore I answered them. Not that hard to understand I hope.

Inb4 one more generic lmao.
    *Strongest NO FAP Crew To Exist (3+ years, baby!) No Religion or Extremism here, only hard science*

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The sec she hit puberty grew tits and began getting treated like she is special just cause she has a vagina is the reason why women flake. Men continue to chase setting the wrong precedence for future encounters. No woman respects a ******* that chases. If a girl wants to play games, troll her, and be done with it. Next her and begin monkey branching. A buddy of mine was seeing some young girl. She was hot and cold all the time. Long story short, she played games, he dropped her, totally freezes her out, and hooks up with new girl. Sure enough, the dumb bish prior starts showing up to places he goes. Jakes on her.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think some women would rather deal with a guy their not interested in with intentions to ignore later on than have to deal with rejecting the guy directly on the spot.
    Or they like the attention & the feeling of being seen as desired even if it's by someone they aren't attracted to.

Watched a co-worker last night get macked on by a guy she was making fun of earlier & this morning.
    She let him put his arms around her, rub her back & I think feel her ass because he mentioned how firm it was. Not to mention buying us all drinks.
    It was painful to watch this guy try so hard.

She said she can't be mean to guys she isn't interested in.
    She will of course ignore him when he does contact her.
    Oh well, anyone could see she wasn't into him. Except him. LOL!

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by retardedtroll View Post
    That has nothing to do with a random girl you don't have on ******** not texting you back for no reason. I'd much rather a girl not even bother giving me her number if she'd just ignore my text. Wtf was the point in that?

All the girls get to see that you're committed now because of ********, but what do you do if they text you to hangout? Why is it SO HARD to send a, "Sorry, in a relationship now."

So many people would rather avoid than reject/deny someone even though that would save everyone a lot of time/wondering/etc.
    Why go through a clunky, awkward conversation with someone you don't care about? Everything in life comes back to what it does for you. Is giving a relative stranger closure worth the cost of pulling yourself through an awkward conversation? No, especially when inaction IS action and sends the same message. If someone ignores you, they're not interested. I can only see this being an issue with clingy, desperate people who can't take the hint from social cues.

I do know girls that hate to reject someone to their face... ever hear of a girl giving out a fake number? Same idea... I've done that, too.

QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000) QuarterRepCurls is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: men actually have standards for women are are dumbfounded when they *surprisngly* don't live up to them.

seriously, the only standard you should have for a woman is that she is able to breath. anything else, you're honestly expecting too much.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I think some women would rather deal with a guy their not interested in with intentions to ignore later on than have to deal with rejecting the guy directly on the spot.
    Or they like the attention & the feeling of being seen as desired even if it's by someone they aren't attracted to.

Watched a co-worker last night get macked on by a guy she was making fun of earlier & this morning.
    She let him put his arms around her, rub her back & I think feel her ass because he mentioned how firm it was. Not to mention buying us all drinks.
    It was painful to watch this guy try so hard.

She said she can't be mean to guys she isn't interested in.
    She will of course ignore him when he does contact her.
    Oh well, anyone could see she wasn't into him. Except him. LOL!
    Its funny how obvious it is. Women get turned on too when they are disinterested and a man just freezes them out picking up on social cues. Its not even like they want marriage or anything but, once you are challenging, their is desire or so I have found in a lot of instances.

RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** knows why they do it, just a couple of weeks back I went on a good date with a girl and acquired another girls number. Both were keen but I went on holiday for 8 days so they both txt me saying let me know when you're back and we'll go out............so I txt them both over the weekend and not a singlereplywasgiventhatday. I have no trouble hooking up with girls but I do wonder how anyone ever locks a girl down these days. I try and keep 3-4 in the pipeline because you never know when one is going to flake, and it's not a case they flake because i'm like that and come across as a player, i've been forced into it

I'll admit to going quiet on 1 girl recently after a couple of txts, but if we've been txting away for days/been out on a date or dates i'd let them down gently, not just ignore

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol @ female logic "If I ignore him he'll go away"...what about that awkwrd moment when you keep seeing him, and he keeps asking why you didnt return his texts? Are you gonna just keep on ignoring him and using the same "my phone was dead/messed up" excuse, or tell him the truth.

Glad I'm no longer associated with the younger crowd that invented this sht.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Classic *******ry making humankind worse. Wow, what a generic block of text right here. ^^^ I almost laughed IRL.

You're right, "she doesn't owe you anything". How the fuk does that justify ignoring a person???

Is she (or he) some sort of special specimen that is not accountable for basic good manners?
    We ain't talking about she/he "owe" a walloftext, -- you know a quick reply will do, to settle/close business. It makes a GREAT difference to the other part.

She wrote: "usually non-response is an indication of no further interest. most intelligent people will interpret it as such. it's self explanatory"

Um, no much? People live busy lives, maybe they're not around to respond within minutes or even hours. Why the fuk see the message and IGNORE and possibly making the other part WAIT for NOTHING? We stopped caring for other people in 2012?

And then the ******* "Manwhorelio" makes it okay, legalizes it in his own PUA-polluted mind, and says it's the other part that is "f*cking it up", therefore you "deserve" to be ignored so you can count the stars at night, speculating if the message has been recieved or not, trolololol.
    first off she did give you common courtesy by giving you her number in the first place, they do that because there's a shred that maybe you could redeem yourself, but most times the girl knows whether she's going to flake on you or not at that exact moment she gives you her number. its nearly impossible to change their minds through witty text BS. Trust me when you do things right in person and the girl actually likes you, you don't have to spend your time looking at the stars pondering if she got your message, because even if she didn't SHE'LL contact you
    Dude.....no

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jerma View Post
    first off she did give you common courtesy by giving you her number in the first place, they do that because there's a shred that maybe you could redeem yourself, but most times the girl knows whether she's going to flake on you or not at that exact moment she gives you her number. its nearly impossible to change their minds through witty text BS. Trust me when you do things right in person and the girl actually likes you, you don't have to spend your time looking at the stars pondering if she got your message, because even if she didn't SHE'LL contact you
    Of course she will contact you if she is seriously interestet. She'll be all over you! She won't if she's not. She'll flake without a word.
    I'm using the word "she"; of course I'm not talking about the entire female population (there are sensible women out there) and guys do it, too.

BTW, no need to talk about "common courtesy" when she's giving you her number. She *wants* to do that.
    *Strongest NO FAP Crew To Exist (3+ years, baby!) No Religion or Extremism here, only hard science*

Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    lol @ female logic "If I ignore him he'll go away"...what about that awkwrd moment when you keep seeing him, and he keeps asking why you didnt return his texts? Are you gonna just keep on ignoring him and using the same "my phone was dead/messed up" excuse, or tell him the truth.

Glad I'm no longer associated with the younger crowd that invented this sht.
    It's interesting, many in the 18-30 age group tolerate and accept this kind of behavior, while the 30+ y/olds won't.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're absolutely right. You're not obligated to call every girl you're associated with to tell them that you have a GF now.... but if one contacts you to try to arrange something while being ignorant of your new situation you don't think you should tell her? Better to just ignore her altogether?

Again... *******ry IMO.

Why go through a clunky, awkward conversation with someone you don't care about? Everything in life comes back to what it does for you. Is giving a relative stranger closure worth the cost of pulling yourself through an awkward conversation? No, especially when inaction IS action and sends the same message. If someone ignores you, they're not interested. I can only see this being an issue with clingy, desperate people who can't take the hint from social cues.

I do know girls that hate to reject someone to their face... ever hear of a girl giving out a fake number? Same idea... I've done that, too.
    Pretty much explains your POV right here. No need to go any further.

It's interesting, many in the 18-30 age group tolerate and accept this kind of behavior, while the 30+ y/olds won't.
    Sure looks it.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of course she will contact you if she is seriously interestet. She'll be all over you! She won't if she's not. She'll flake without a word.
    I'm using the word "she"; of course I'm not talking about the entire female population (there are sensible women out there) and guys do it, too.

BTW, no need to talk about "common courtesy" when she's giving you her number. She *wants* to do that.
    Yes if she offered it, then yes she wanted to do that, but a lot of guys will ask for numbers from girls that they didn't really attract and the girls will give it away because caller ID exists and they know that can just easily not respond
    Dude.....no

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thats just it, I think it has become the status quo amongst young people. I remember being a teenager and girls saying "sorry, I just dont like you like that" and it was what it was.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It just offers some sort of closure I feel like when you get a "I'm not interested anymore" I had a girl just stop texting me back after going on like 4 or so really enjoyable dates. It's almost worse being ignored because it's like they don't respect you enough to just give you a straight answer. Bishes gon bish.
    Firefighter Brah
    State of Trance Crew
    Misc Fishermen Crew
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its hilarious watching these kunts justify uncouth behaviour, maybe i should just go around treating people like shiit, and they shouldnt even think about complaining because its my right to treat people that way and theres nothing they can do about it..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inspiration01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ted1122 View Post
    It just offers some sort of closure I feel like when you get a "I'm not interested anymore" I had a girl just stop texting me back after going on like 4 or so really enjoyable dates. It's almost worse being ignored because it's like they don't respect you enough to just give you a straight answer. Bishes gon bish.
    I think they should at least give some excuse even if they don't give you an honest one just to let you know she's not interested anymore. If she just ignores, you are left wondering if she likes you or not. Better to get over the disappointment as quick as possible and move on.
    Role Models

Wladmir Klitschko
    CM Punk

Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ted1122 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Inspiration01 View Post
    I think they should at least give some excuse even if they don't give you an honest one just to let you know she's not interested anymore. If she just ignores, you are left wondering if she likes you or not. Better to get over the disappointment as quick as possible and move on.
    Yeah that's my same thoughts. Honestly I couldn't give a ****, but don't waste my time.
    Firefighter Brah
    State of Trance Crew
    Misc Fishermen Crew
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Originally Posted by Inspiration01 View Post
    If they have class but, they are incapable of that most times. Most men these days get butt hurt instead of taking it on the chin. In turn, they pursue someone really good looking, has zero interest in them long term, ****s their brains out, trolls them, and they cry. Classic female logic.

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nlouisy View Post
    So that girl who used to text me stopped responding, I'm guessing she's dead because I'm too irresistible god dammit.
    This.

Originally Posted by Ted1122 View Post
    lol why do you go on "dates"? Why not just "hang out" at your place?
    **Mod Negg'd Crew** KyleAaron why u mad tho lol

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    I have never in my life given my number to someone (guy or girl) and then ignored them when they tried to reach me.

That is just pure *******ry. 100%.
    Oh God it never ceases to embarrass me for the whole male gender how often you ****ing supposed men want to compare yourselves to women.

killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000) killermike is just really nice. (+1000)
    op you look beta in that convo
    .___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW