nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyyankees0191 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Oxycodone effects on protein synthesis

Does Oxycodone negatively effect protein synthesis? I had a acl reconstruction done and that's what thy gave me. Thanks for the help.

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    take it as prescribed!

HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Majoring in the minors buddy. Get better - don't get addicted, you will be good.

FWIW I use dilaudid every so often which is a hydro on steroids because of migraines. I have never had a problem putting on muscle as long as my diet contributed to it. I do find it's harder to have an appetite when you are under the influence. Outside of that - there might be some study that points to fractions of percents of something - but who cares....
    AAS/TRT Forums @ www.muscle-labs.com

"Scottish by birth, American by law - a Highlander by the grace of God."

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one study I found stated this:

"Our results indicate that Mor and M6G suppress tissue protein synthesis through central mechanisms, most likely mediated by opiate-induced respiratory depression in association with neural and hormonal alterations."
    -AJP - Regu Physiol September 1, 1996 vol. 271 no. 3 R619-R625

Mor and M6G being Morphine and a morphone like opoid. Since Oxycodone is an opiate as well, this could have a similar effect. The study also involved rats so best not overthink it and just allow yourself a proper recovery before being concerned with muscle gain or maintenance.
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HATETANK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post
    one study I found stated this:

"Our results indicate that Mor and M6G suppress tissue protein synthesis through central mechanisms, most likely mediated by opiate-induced respiratory depression in association with neural and hormonal alterations."
    -AJP - Regu Physiol September 1, 1996 vol. 271 no. 3 R619-R625

Mor and M6G being Morphine and a morphone like opoid. Since Oxycodone is an opiate as well, this could have a similar effect. The study also involved rats so best not overthink it and just allow yourself a proper recovery before being concerned with muscle gain or maintenance.
    and there it is..
    AAS/TRT Forums @ www.muscle-labs.com

"Scottish by birth, American by law - a Highlander by the grace of God."

tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdrift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had 2 ACL reconstructions now and, believe me, protein synthesis will be the least of your worries post-op...

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude take oxycodone as prescribed and then when you don't need it anymore stop. You'll need it to recover but if you keep taking it recreationally may have negative effects on your hormones and liver.
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics