Surj9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burner and Pre-Workout Stack - Help/Advice

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with the following. I get up at about 5am and then head to the gym for weights and then back again in the late afternoon for a cardio session. I want to incorporate a pre-workout and fat burning stack and was looking at C4 and Super HD. I was wondering when these should be taken I mean obviously the pre-workout when I get up in the morning and before my cardio session in the afternoon but at what time should I incorporate the fat burner?

Sorry if this is a silly question.

Thanks in advance
    Surj9

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey, I also workout early in the am and take a fat burner. Is you're fat burner taken 2x a day? If it is I would take 1 serving with the pre before you workout and the other later in the day, but if its only taken once a day then it's really up to you. They usually have apetite suppresants so taking it early on might be better.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    C4 should be taken prior to working out. Because caffeine is in SuperHD, I wouldn't recommend taking both of them together or you might have too much caffeine. It certainly is something you can try but that will be more than enough energy if the two are taken together. Doesn't the instructions on SuperHD recommend taking the pills before a meal? You could take SuperHD with your meal after your workout and then again at lunch/dinner time.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Combining the caffeine in both C4 and Super HD would be a bit much, IMHO.

You'd be best served to split them apart during the day - and be sure to remember that your diet, cardio, and training regimen are infinitely more important for your fat loss goals than any dietary supplement.

It also wouldn't hurt to throw in other non-stimulant products with your C4 and Super HD to really maximize your fat loss if everything else is in order. SNS makes some bulk products of ingredients that have been proven clinically and anecdotally to help aid in fat loss and positive body recomposition. Check out TTA-500, Reduce XT, ALCAR-500, Thyrocaps [this is a particularly new and interesting ingredient we've recently brought to market], and others - and feel free to contact me via PM or the e-mail address below if you have any questions or need any help.

We want to help you make the most out of all your hard work and dedication, so please let us know if there's anything we can do for you!
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    On days I surf in the morning or have Morning PT Ill take my preworkout of ergopump or rpm hit the gym and then fat burner with breakfast. Then next dose of fat burner around lunch time give or take which is Ergoshred or fat free

those are crazy stims like that stuff though

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would definitely stick with just the pre-workout in the morning and then maybe do a dose after your post workout meal and then use the second dose later in the afternoon..usually at least a 6 hour gap between fat runner doses, but as said you can also consider some nonstim fat burners as well.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    On days I surf in the morning or have Morning PT Ill take my preworkout of ergopump or rpm hit the gym and then fat burner with breakfast. Then next dose of fat burner around lunch time give or take which is Ergoshred or fat free

those are crazy stims like that stuff though
    Outside Backer has it exactly right (or at least how I do it). Those products with that dosing schedule will keep you full of energy and ensure solid workouts.

I also like UncleWade's idea of adding in other ingredients as you desire. Stuff like PLCAR, TTA and ALCAR can have nice effects on focus and fat burning without adding stims.
    RIP in Peace

tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    usually with a fat burner and pre workout since they have alot of caffeine you want to spread them out so what i do is take my fat burner(xat-7) at 530am before work then take the fat burner again at 2pm then i take my pre workout(cardio igniter) at 4
    MuscleTech Supporter

3 month tsn shred log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147239723&p=930492623#post930492623

Surj9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help guys: so my plan should be

5am - get up and take the pre-workout C4 before heading to the gym (Still working out the dosage 1-1.5 scoops)

7am - Come home after my workout and take the SuperHD fat burner (x2 pills) and then eat breakfast

2pm - Then later in the afternoon 5-6 hours later take the other SuperHD pill (x1 pill)

The Super HD says you can take 3 pills total and recommend 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon.
    Last edited by Surj9; 09-05-2012 at 08:11 PM.