Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nervy View Post
    because you are 20 years old and sound like a dumbass and worry about nontrivial things in life.
    It might not be as trivial as it sounds. People who grow up without getting laid ever usually turn into pretty screwed up individuals, it's a snowball effect. However, if they fixed this issue while they are still young and realize it's really not that big of a deal, they will probably turn out fine.

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Computer Science & Engineering Major

-Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because you are 20 years old and sound like a dumbass and worry about nontrivial things in life.
    lolwut...

Originally Posted by etkillah View Post
    Brah your doing it wrong.jpeg. Most girls don't go to bars and clubs to get picked up on guys, they just go to tease/flirt/have fun with their girls etc. You gotta pick up the girls in your classes/work/random places outside of clubs/bars. Small kickbacks/house parties are good places too. Girls that go out to clubs/bars to have fun not to pay attention to one dude the whole night.

Gotta hit on them when they least expect it, not when 100 other guys are looking at them when there all dressed up and they think their the ****.
    I don't have class with females and I never leave the engineering campus. Maybe next year when I have an elective I'll take chemistry prolly a lot of smart girls take that, I see a lot of girls in pharm, bio and chem classes.
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    It might not be as trivial as it sounds. People who grow up without getting laid ever usually turn into pretty screwed up individuals, it's a snowball effect. However, if they fixed this issue while they are still young and realize it's really not that big of a deal, they will probably turn out fine.
    what if I don;t get laid and just forget about it/dont think its a big deal. Just become aloof to societies pressures.

nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100)
    I hate how people equate being smart/nerdy with not being able to get laid. If anything, a smart guy that can't even figure out how to get laid is not nearly as smart as he thinks.
    how is OP smart or nerdy? I use Linux and I don't consider myself nerdy or genius smart at all.

EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn if you cant get laid in college i mean i dont even know what to say..i literally had a girl just come up to me grab and and start making out with me...in addition to fingering her and sexing her up literally 2 hrs after i met her

i will agree though theres a huge misconception in college about ways dudes get laid. no offense alot of nerds/losers think they can just show up at a party and get laid..and what do they end up doing. just showing up and standing by some corner with a red solo cup in their hand awkwardly bobbing their head to the music or standing by the beer pong table -___-

you guys need to realize that its EASIER in college but that doesnt mean you just show up and get poon..still gotta at the very least talk to the girls!

nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by EPICBULGARIAN91 View Post
    damn if you cant get laid in college i mean i dont even know what to say..i literally had a girl just come up to me grab and and start making out with me...in addition to fingering her and sexing her up literally 2 hrs after i met her

i will agree though theres a huge misconception in college about ways dudes get laid. no offense alot of nerds/losers think they can just show up at a party and get laid..and what do they end up doing. just showing up and standing by some corner with a red solo cup in their hand awkwardly bobbing their head to the music or standing by the beer pong table -___-

you guys need to realize that its EASIER in college but that doesnt mean you just show up and get poon..still gotta at the very least talk to the girls!
    unless you're like me and girls literally throw themselves at you.

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    what if I don;t get laid and just forget about it/dont think its a big deal. Just become aloof to societies pressures.
    you are probably giving off creepy/desperate vibes without knowing it, possibly to both guys and girls. Do you have guy friends? Would you describe your guy friends as normal dudes, or outcast weirdo types?

The way it works is you just act like yourself and don't be desperate, and it will happen eventually. But if you are truly not concerned with it and it's still not happening after a while, you probably just need to get out more and become a more interesting/normal person with things in common with other people to talk about.

how is OP smart or nerdy? I use Linux and I don't consider myself nerdy or genius smart at all.
    Would rep if I had any rep power.

I make out with girls and dance with them all the time just that's where it ends.

you are probably giving off creepy/desperate vibes without knowing it, possibly to both guys and girls. Do you have guy friends? Would you describe your guy friends as normal dudes, or outcast type losers?

The way it works is you just act like yourself and don't be desperate, and it will happen eventually. But if you are truly not concerned with it and it's still not happening after a while, you probably just need to get out more and become a more interesting/normal person with things in common with other people to talk about.
    I act myself and I;ve tried to act like a smooth player it just doesn't work. Also all my friends have girlfriends and even when they don't they always get laid on the regular, def not outcasts.

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    agreed OP serious
    The Misc is dead.

Registered User haleighrochelle's Avatar
    haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) haleighrochelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

really?

Does it get easier like mid 20's and early 30's when girls just care about money not looks/status?
    Coming from female misc, if all you're worried about is getting laid, stop going for the "most attractive ones."

Not all girls in college are sloots *******s. Some actually prefer to lift and grindz and live and learn, without an std. Srsly.

Originally Posted by jerseyshorebrah View Post
    agreed OP serious
    thanks man, one of the few miscers I like seeing in my threads.

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does it get easier like mid 20's and early 30's when girls just care about money not looks/status?
    It's very easy, I'm 25 in a dorm with 17-21 year old nerdy sluts.

*Videogame Development & Design Crew*
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

I act myself and I;ve tried to act like a smooth player it just doesn't work. Also all my friends have girlfriends and even when they don't they always get laid on the regular, def not outcasts.
    probably just need to stop trying so hard. Even now I notice on nights where I go out looking to hookup it usually doesn't happen, but on nights when I just want to have fun, something usually does happen.

Originally Posted by haleighrochelle View Post
    Coming from female misc, if all you're worried about is getting laid, stop going for the "most attractive ones."

Not all girls in college are sloots *******s. Some actually prefer to lift and grindz and live and learn, without an std. Srsly.
    maybe we could hang out, also im not worried about gettin laid at all.

Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Albert_Cerda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did two just from the first week of school this past weekend. Amount of alcohol consumed=0

Just talk, be social, friendly and get to the point. You'll succeed

Originally Posted by EpicLevelWizard View Post
    It's very easy, I'm 25 in a dorm with 17-21 year old nerdy sluts.

*Videogame Development & Design Crew*
    cool man, how do you like it?

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boutTreefiddy View Post
    The worst part is that college is the perfect time to become aesthetic but yet to get laid often you need to party alot
    you don't even need to be aesthetic to get laid in college..

Originally Posted by Albert_Cerda View Post
    Did two just from the first week of school this past weekend. Amount of alcohol consumed=0

Just talk, be social, friendly and get to the point. You'll succeed

girls are easier in the south.

EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would rep if I had any rep power.

I make out with girls and dance with them all the time just that's where it ends.
    thats when you ask for their number bro! heres what i used to do and what tons of dudes do

i would see i a girl i like..if it doesnt work out you move on to the next one but if it does the momentyou start making out end it after a few mins and take her outside or inside if its not too loud. ask her for her number and talk to her for a bit. ask to do something one on one either at her place or yours. make your move then..dont puss out

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    internet explorer bro? c'mon man...

Favorite teams: Miami Heat, Real Madrid, NY Giants, USC, NY Yankees, New England Patriots, Duke, LA kings, Team USA
    Favorite Athletes: C.Ronaldo, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Lionel Messi, Drew Brees, Sidney Crosby, Bryce Harper
    the fuk bro how do you like the giants and the patriots? fuking bandwagonner from hell jesus christ.
    I felt bad for you until i read your sig. now you just piss me off.

fuk you.
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

maybe we could hang out, also im not worried about gettin laid at all.
    If this isn't a joke/sarcastic post, then THIS is the reason why you think it's hard lol.

Originally Posted by BobbyLight1 View Post
    internet explorer bro? c'mon man...

the fuk bro how do you like the giants and the patriots? fuking bandwagonner from hell jesus christ.
    I felt bad for you until i read your sig. now you just piss me off.

fuk you.
    I like the Giants and the Jets and the Yankees and the Mets, what am I

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    you don't even need to be aesthetic to get laid in college..
    What the hell is that abomination in your AVI.

thats when you ask for their number bro! heres what i used to do and what tons of dudes do

i would see i a girl i like..if it doesnt work out you move on to the next one but if it does the momentyou start making out end it after a few mins and take her outside or inside if its not too loud. ask her for her number and talk to her for a bit. ask to do something one on one either at her place or yours. make your move then..dont puss out
    Yeah I'll guess ill try and get girls numbers from now on. but most of the time the girls i make out with are smashed, doubt they would remember me.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had a dorm mate like the OP when i stayed on campus...

By Winter break he realized, he just isnt cut out for getting laid

So he started living vicariously through me...basically I'd aware him when Im bringing a lady over, and he'd go to his room, place ear on wall and fap to the sounds he hears.

SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lolwut school started 2 weeks ago for me, already banged 3 chicks OP.

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    What the hell is that abomination in your AVI.
    wtf are you talking about? Girl looks pretty hot and MS530 looks pretty huge.

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate how people equate being smart/nerdy with not being able to get laid. If anything, a smart guy that can't even figure out how to get laid is not nearly as smart as he thinks.
    mechanical engineering student here, 3rd year.

i agree with you shoobey. All you have to do is take care of yourself and look nice and you can pick up women.

brush your teeth
    get a nice haircut
    take showers
    shave

its common sense just look presentable
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\