Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ganjamayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    negged OP

I ain't even mad

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nervy View Post
    If you're over 18 and smoke weed you are a ****ing loser. You're pathetic. This is the most useless substance on planet earth and you sit on your worthless ass everyday and smoke it. Pathetic.
    I don't smoke pot, but that was harsh. :/ Nervy pls

FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FriscoBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i know lots of successful people that smoke weed and have no issues with life or anything. Theres famous people who smoke weed that are successful and arent idiots.

"The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."
    - Albert Einstein quote on Hemp

maybe einstein smoked too?

and MSNBC has an article about it possibly preventing alzheimers.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15145917...ve-alzheimers/

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did anyone ever stop the study to control for the potential fact that humans (or even just developing kids), on average, are getting dumber?

sincerely, a guy smoking a bowl

SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SenorRedGloves has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol at weed. Tried it a crapload of times and was not impressed.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SenorRedGloves View Post
    Lol at weed. Tried it a crapload of times and was not impressed.
    careful now you don't want to hurt weed's feelings.

KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weed doesnt make you dumb and lazy. YOUR DUMB AND LAZY!

I smoke weed and it enhances my mood, because I have anger problems. It sends me to deep thought and I sort my life out, and my problems. Dont understand how weed can lower IQ.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Angra_Mainyu View Post
    careful now you don't want to hurt weed's feelings.
    He'd probably freak out and get paranoid.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleGaynor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Even though I don't have access to the full pdf (which I would love to have if some1 has a PNAS sub) I can already imagine multiple things that may be wrong with this study.

There might be a selection bias. Perhaps those who chronically smoke weed and do so at a younger age, are more likely to be lazy, less intelligent, be non future-oriented and thereby end up having menial labor jobs. As a result, age can further degrade their intelligence because they are stuck with menial labor jobs (where brain power is unnecessary) as opposed to say an engineer who is forced to use his brain all day. As a result, it would be rational to expect some sort of loss of executive functioning (use it or lose it, same with bb)

Nonetheless, the key is moderation, and of course 13 year olds who smoke are going to **** up their brain development

SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    You mad this is the internet and you can say whatever the **** you want? lol

yeah prove to me that you're doing GOOD in college with a legit degree from a legit school, show me proof you own a business (lol) and then I'll be quiet.
    Been smoking since 16, 23 now
    -graduated 24th out of 400 high school class
    -you mad i graduated from a good private college school with 50% scholarship double major 3.7 GPA
    -At a good law school doing well also with some scholarship money

not a genius by any means, just saying u can smoke and do quite well
    -im more on-point when im high. when im not high im a bit fuzzy in the head. go figure
    **Uses feminism to his advantage crew**
    **Takes advantage of changing gender roles crew**
    **Tiny Frame crew** (6.5" wrist, 8" ankle)
    **Lifting for 2.5 years still looks like sh*t crew**

Stream Of Consciousness ShredMethod's Avatar
    ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000) ShredMethod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I cannot believe how many of you call people "losers" if they smoke weed after high school. Do you not understand that your judgement should be based upon the character of the person? If you are a dumb fuk who has no goals with your life and you sit around with your friends all day and spend the only money you get from your minimum wage job on weed then YES you are a loser and should be spending that money and time and focus on more important things.

However if you arent an ignorant human being and realize that there are many benefits that come with weed if used for a purpose (like i do) then you would understand how it helps. If i am on a creative drought and I smoke it helps me think of many new and unique ideas, or if im very stressed it will calm me, or if i am having a relaxing night in and throw on a movie it will make it a lot more fun and ill be in the zone more. Or if i make a new cd it will make me focus on every minor detail of the song. Since I have moved to LA I have noticed many successful producers, actors, business owners who smoke pot.

Please stop being so narrowed minded and calling people who smoke "losers"
    Houston --> Jax --> Ft. Laud --> Orlando --> LA--> Vegas --> OC --> SD

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    like it will make a difference if you're 15 or 21??? lol. The brain is delicate at any age. Find a better argument
    No, retard. Perhaps there is a difference if your brain is still developing? I should find a different argument? There's not one shred of evidence to suggest that smoking weed in your 20's causes or contributes to a decline in cognitive ability.

hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000)
    who are all these *******s saying "if you smoke after highschool youre a huge loser." where do you get your entitlement from? oh smoking weed has an age limit? really? sorry i dont define what i want to do by ****ty studies that dont prove anything. coupled with ****s who want to spew out useless/wrong information about weed. i have tons of successful friends and know tons of adults who smoke on a daily basis.

get off the "dont smoke weed" band wagon and hop on the HIGH horse.

edit: and of course they are going to have studies showing this ****, marijuana is becoming more acceptable and less taboo everyday. discpensery opening up 10 minutes from my house. IN NEW JERSEY. the government doesnt want this and will fill the general populations heads with nonsense about the "damage" it causes.

shut.up.
    ***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***
    **New Jersey Crew (973/201)**
    **taylor ham crew**

SUBSCRIBE TO MY FOOD/RECIPES THREAD
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149942523

Instagram: chefmasterxav
    Harveyshotbagels

http://www.********.com/HarveysHotBagelsAndDeli

HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ganjamayne View Post
    negged OP

I ain't even mad
    Neither am I, really. If you need weed and neg people to feel better about yourself, be my guest.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBrahJD View Post
    Been smoking since 16, 23 now
    -graduated 24th out of 400 high school class
    -you mad i graduated from a good private college school with 50% scholarship double major 3.7 GPA
    -At a good law school doing well also with some scholarship money

not a genius by any means, just saying u can smoke and do quite well
    -im more on-point when im high. when im not high im a bit fuzzy in the head. go figure
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This just in: Grass is reportedly green says scientists
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    Explains why our average IQ is so much higher than in the US.

I didn't know 1 IQ point was so much higher. Doesn't concern me anyway, I'm a fucking genius and have a greater intellect than all the Dutch miscers on this forum combined.

HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KrayzieMiscer View Post

Dont understand how weed can lower IQ.
    Too ... perfect!

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you ever tried to have a conversation with someone that is constantly high? They are complete idiots.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KrayzieMiscer View Post

I smoke weed and it enhances my mood, because I have anger problems. It sends me to deep thought and I sort my life out, and my problems. Dont understand how weed can lower IQ.
    this. helps me really analyze myself, what i need to work on and get better at across all aspects of life. without it im just an idiot sheep mindlessly going through the motions
    **Uses feminism to his advantage crew**
    **Takes advantage of changing gender roles crew**
    **Tiny Frame crew** (6.5" wrist, 8" ankle)
    **Lifting for 2.5 years still looks like sh*t crew**

NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NZealander94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to get C+'s and C's, and since about a year ago I've gotten As and Bs, that's also around the time that I started smoking weed. I'm 100% NOT attributing my success to weed, but I think if it made me dumber that wouldn't have happened. I think with weed I just have a brighter outlook o life and find it easier to motivate myself, knowing that if I get this work done I'll be able to reward myself and relax.
    ���MeanGirls�rew���

Stats:
    Bench:305x1
    Squat:395x1
    DL:435x1

nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100) nervy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hgering View Post
    who are all these *******s saying "if you smoke after highschool youre a huge loser." where do you get your entitlement from? oh smoking weed has an age limit? really? sorry i dont define what i want to do by ****ty studies that dont prove anything. coupled with ****s who want to spew out useless/wrong information about weed. i have tons of successful friends and know tons of adults who smoke on a daily basis.

get off the "dont smoke weed" band wagon and hop on the HIGH horse.

edit: and of course they are going to have studies showing this ****, marijuana is becoming more acceptable and less taboo everyday. discpensery opening up 10 minutes from my house. IN NEW JERSEY. the government doesnt want this and will fill the general populations heads with nonsense about the "damage" it causes.

shut.up.

If you have anything going for yourself in life and have responsiblities you wouldn't need marijuana for any reason. This is why you're a loser if you do it past the age of 18. End of story. There is no need to be upset because you just came to the realization you are a dumb pathetic little human being.

puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you're over 18 and smoke weed you are a ****ing loser. You're pathetic. This is the most useless substance on planet earth and you sit on your worthless ass everyday and smoke it. Pathetic.
    If you are under 18 and you smoke weed you are a retard. Using any drugs when you are still developing will cause a lot more harm than using after you are an adult.

jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jonB89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well if this isn't one of the biggest trolls threads I've seen... OP is trying to rustle some jimmies and has been quite successful.
    xTUNAx

DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000) DibbzDaHomie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CalmBrah View Post
    You mad that I live a succcessful life, go to college full time, oh an also own myown business? Been smoking for 4 years and not a difference OP.
    why the phuck would he be mad? does he even know u? pls go

on to the topic at hand:

i would testify that this is 100% accurate...i think weed effects people differently....

over the high school and college years some of my mates that were geniuses and decided to smoke everyday have literally become morons....srs.
    ++Positive crew++

TheDukeUSMC <-------- BOSS Mod!

Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    Have you ever tried to have a conversation with someone that is constantly high? They are complete idiots.
    have you ever had a serious conversation about complicated math problems while you're stoned?

DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DJK1221 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CalmBrah View Post
    You mad that I live a succcessful life, go to college full time, oh an also own myown business? Been smoking for 4 years and not a difference OP.
    And you're clearly too dumb to understand the study. It was on long term use. You are twenty years old.

hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000) hgering is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you have anything going for yourself in life and have responsiblities you wouldn't need marijuana for any reason. This is why you're a loser if you do it past the age of 18. End of story. There is no need to be upset because you just came to the realization you are a dumb pathetic little human being.
    pathetic dumb human being? i own my own business, i dont need to prove myself to you. i know i have a lot going for me, graduated on DEANS LIST from a top school, business owner, 23, skies the limit and with my mary j, i can take it to the moon.

complete side note, where my business is, there is a well known smoke shop right upstairs, owned by a couple i believe that are in there mid 20's. they own 5 smoke shops, opened over the last few years.
    ***Vibram Five Fingers Crew***
    **New Jersey Crew (973/201)**
    **taylor ham crew**

SUBSCRIBE TO MY FOOD/RECIPES THREAD
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149942523

Instagram: chefmasterxav
    Harveyshotbagels

http://www.********.com/HarveysHotBagelsAndDeli

S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) S19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pot heads that quit blazing, how long did it take to get your smarts back? and does it come back completely?

Ive always smoked weed occasionally but in the past year or so Ive been doing it like once or twice a day. And for sure it makes you dumber. Kind of like your just not as sharp. But Im in my last year of uni and got a tough course load, I want to be smart again..

inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250) inb4you has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have smoked weed regularly for the past year up until about a month ago. I quit smoking because I felt like my memory was getting foggy and I would just get stoned and procrastinate. I have felt a lot better since I stopped.