chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NYPD Supplement Help

Hello all,

I'm new here (obviously - the post count shows this).

I took the NYPD test earlier this year, and I've been training a bit harder in the gym since then. This is something I truly want to do, so I want to be the best I can be before I go in.

I had no idea there was a banned substance list of legal supplements - Jack3d being one of them. Of course, at the time, that was my pre-workout supplement of choice, and one of it's ingredients - 1,3 dimethylamylamine - makes it "banned."

I've looked further and went to GNC (I try not to, but I was told by a buddy they'd know more than the average bear about this) and they suggested Cellulor C4. I take it, it's not terrible, but it's nothing like the Jack3d did for me.

I went to another shop and they suggested Bullknox (I had never heard of this supplement before), but the man knew nothing about the NYPD list, so I didn't get anything at the time.

Can someone (or some people) please help me out here?

I believe their drug test (hair follicle) goes back about 3 months, and I stopped taking the Jack3d about, eh... 2+ months ago.

Other supplements I've been taking:
    + GNC Amplified Whey Protein
    + L-Carnitine (1-2g per day, capsules)
    + Flaxseed Oil capsules
    + Creatine Monohydrate

And that's it, plus the C4.

Any help is appreciated in advance.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone is going to have their own favorite preworkout.

If you are worried about testing look into Inner Armour Power Peak, low stims and good clean energy/focus plus every batch is tested banned substance free.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A few of my current favorite preworkouts are White Flood, Presurge Unleashed and Maximize Intense (Acacia version) nothing banned in any of these 3. Also you can get a free sample of White Flood here to try out and see how well it works for you....

★FREE SAMPLES HERE★:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142254641
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10) chem1cal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post

If you are worried about testing look into Inner Armour Power Peak, low stims and good clean energy/focus plus every batch is tested banned substance free.
    Thank you for your input - I'll look into that.

I know that many people have their favorite pre-workout supp. that they'll push, but I need to ensure that the substance that I take is good under the scope of NYPD and their standards.

Like I said, I loved Jack3d, but it's banned by them so I cannot take it.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chem1cal View Post

I know that many people have their favorite pre-workout supp. that they'll push, but I need to ensure that the substance that I take is good under the scope of NYPD and their standards.
    This ^^^^^^ make sure you check that banned list carefully. I have a lot of friends on NYPD and they told me that a lot of stuff is banned
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    This ^^^^^^ make sure you check that banned list carefully. I have a lot of friends on NYPD and they told me that a lot of stuff is banned
    Exactly. I accidentally stumbled upon the list, too. I had no idea a LEGAL substance could be banned, especially those that are there to enhance the physical parameters of those that exercise. It seems counter-productive, actually, since I'd want an officer to be in top physical condition.

My buddy got on about 6+ months ago and he didn't know either, as he never really exercised (Well, he started running, but he was never into strength training like I am).

So I stopped the Jack3d (This made me a sad Panda, because I really loved that stuff, except the taste) and went to Cellucor's C4 (Pink Lemonade FTW). The pumps are... meh. I get a stomach ache if I drink it too fast, and I don't have the same amount of energy as I did on Jack3d (I could work out almost non-stop for an hour or more). I still get a decent workout, but I want to go and find something new that'll get me into the same light as Jack3d did.

Any specific ideas that are definitely not banned? I'm trying to be as careful as possible, especially since it's been a decent amount of time since I took the test and I don't want to fail a drug test for trying to better myself in a physical capacity.

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would be careful taking a preworkout while working for the NYPD...the hand shaking might cause your shots to go wild and injure innocent people.

too soon?
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would be careful taking a preworkout while working for the NYPD...the hand shaking might cause your shots to go wild and injure innocent people.

too soon?
    Just a bit too soon lol.

Anyone else have any advice?

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you have a link to the NYPD banned substance list?

I had found a PDF File somewhere, but it was kind of vague in certain aspects.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post

Tested banned substance free according to which list? NCAA, US Military, NYPD, FDA? Each of those are vastly different, pretty vague statement to toss down.

Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    Tested banned substance free according to which list? NCAA, US Military, NYPD, FDA? Each of those are vastly different, pretty vague statement to toss down.
    I'm literally Googling "NYPD Banned Supplements List" and nothing valid is really coming up. I'll find a link that states to have the list, but they are all broken. I messaged NYPD and was told to call their Medical Evaluation Bureau, but it seems like a hassle in a way. I'd rather see the list in itself.

I had found it before, but I can't find it any more.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I searched and could not find a list. I would ask a recruiter for the list and see what they say. CL, Universal, AAEFX and a few other should be safe.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    I searched and could not find a list. I would ask a recruiter for the list and see what they say. CL, Universal, AAEFX and a few other should be safe.
    I contacted USPlabs regarding Jack3d Micro. They stated there is nothing harmful in there that should be banned. However, they clarified that I should contact them directly to ensure, as organizations vary on such parameters.

Honestly, this is so stupid. I can see not wanting straight up steroids, but banning preworkout supplements and other fitness supplementation? I don't get it. They should WANT officers to take every advantage they can get.

Anyway, bump in case any one else can give more information. I've kept looking on various search engines, but I cannot find anything. Even the NYPD Recruit website has nothing. There are some forum posts with the same couple of links, but they are both broken now. It sucks, because I remember looking it up months ago and that link USED to work. It's kind of weird...

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    Sorry that I was too vague for you, all batches are guaranteed banned substance free for the following organizations,

International Olympic Committee (IOC), the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), the National Football League (NFL), many other professional and amateur organizations follow the same banned substance list as those listed.

For more info on Inner Armour's extensive testing,
    http://www.innerarmour.com/bannedsubstancefree.html

I'm going to take a look into it.

Thank you!

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chem1cal View Post
    Hello all,

I'm new here (obviously - the post count shows this).

I took the NYPD test earlier this year, and I've been training a bit harder in the gym since then. This is something I truly want to do, so I want to be the best I can be before I go in.

I had no idea there was a banned substance list of legal supplements - Jack3d being one of them. Of course, at the time, that was my pre-workout supplement of choice, and one of it's ingredients - 1,3 dimethylamylamine - makes it "banned."

I've looked further and went to GNC (I try not to, but I was told by a buddy they'd know more than the average bear about this) and they suggested Cellulor C4. I take it, it's not terrible, but it's nothing like the Jack3d did for me.

I went to another shop and they suggested Bullknox (I had never heard of this supplement before), but the man knew nothing about the NYPD list, so I didn't get anything at the time.

Can someone (or some people) please help me out here?

I believe their drug test (hair follicle) goes back about 3 months, and I stopped taking the Jack3d about, eh... 2+ months ago.

Other supplements I've been taking:
    + GNC Amplified Whey Protein
    + L-Carnitine (1-2g per day, capsules)
    + Flaxseed Oil capsules
    + Creatine Monohydrate

And that's it, plus the C4.

Any help is appreciated in advance.
    Get all jacked up on good old caffeine? Not worth suffering the absolute bureaucracy that will be the NYPD higher ups if they find something. They won't care how vague their list of banned substances are, they'll toss you out with the trash since they have like 200,000 applicants a year.
    Focus on changing the diet, you're going to want to anyways for when you are on patrol and gain 24 pounds a year if you don't have a good regimen and practice in. Buying food from the halal cart doesn't count!
    Kill the Hype.

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    i was going to say hemo rage but that dcaa as well so that might show up.

NO-shotgun is pretty bad ass well, energy comes full force.

SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyDude818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check the ingredients for Hyper Fx or NeuroCore.

jjbruno24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey isnt creatine banned? A guy I know from the gym said he had to go back for another drug test for the FD b/c there was creatine in his system ... im guessing the PD is on the same page no?

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jjbruno24 View Post
    hey isnt creatine banned? A guy I know from the gym said he had to go back for another drug test for the FD b/c there was creatine in his system ... im guessing the PD is on the same page no?
    Don't see how they can reasonably ban creatine. You could simply eat enough red meat and other things to boost creatine. He probably had to go back because creatinine was high and sometimes they read that as an indicator of narcotic use recently being flushed out I think.
    Kill the Hype.

JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustStoppinBy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, to be absolutely honest the best workout supplements I have tried that you should be fine with are White Flood, Assault, Hemorage and Shock Therapy/Rage. To be fair Controlled Labs and Universal Nutrition have always had my back with the supplements. It'd be a tie between White Flood and Shock Therapy/Rage