Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cmoore, I just saw this! That is awesome. Keep taking them. When my shoulder started feeling better, I slacked on them. Shoulder flared up one time. Back on them regularly now. Labrada actually did a pdf on it. I want full disclosure, I am now a Labrada rep on BB.com. I had no association with them until a couple of months ago. They do sell proteolytic enzymes. I have just started taking their brand a few weeks ago so my shoulder got better on another brand. Here is the PDF Lee Labrada and a doc wrote up on them. It is more on recovery: http://www.labrada.com/downloads/fil..._Sorenzyme.pdf

Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    IDK. Seems like I'm always battling tendonitis somewhere, and the last few months a significant shoulder injury too. About the time my shoulder started to turn the corner, SD mentioned these to me in my journal. I saw that they're cheap on Amazon, I had some points to spend, and so I said WTH. Somewhere between placebo effect (which is funny because I didn't believe they'd do anything), time healing all wounds, and the enzymes themselves, my shoulder has improved and in general my chronically achey tendons body wide feel notably better. IDK if its them or not but it was $10 and if nothing else a fun trial.

FWIW: I used SerraTrol (enteric coated btw)
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post
    cmoore, I just saw this! That is awesome. Keep taking them. When my shoulder started feeling better, I slacked on them. Shoulder flared up one time. Back on them regularly now. Labrada actually did a pdf on it. I want full disclosure, I am now a Labrada rep on BB.com. I had no association with them until a couple of months ago. They do sell proteolytic enzymes. I have just started taking their brand a few weeks ago so my shoulder got better on another brand. Here is the PDF Lee Labrada and a doc wrote up on them. It is more on recovery: http://www.labrada.com/downloads/fil..._Sorenzyme.pdf
    Good for you! Labrada was one of my favorite body builders of all time (next to Zane).

I read the PDF. Interesting. Idk that I need Labrada's, at least as they are marketed. I don't get DOMS (hardly ever). I think my diet (low carb) really helps reduce my inflammatory states and I generally recover very quickly. It's interesting though. I'd be curious to hear your take on them for you.
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have had a lot of people ask me about proteolytic enzymes lately and wanted to post a video I found on them as well as how to take them. Let me know if you decide to take them because I would love to know your experience after 30 days and see if you have had the same results as me.

By the way it is a pretty cheesy looking video but it explain a lot

Hey Chad,

I had an injury and surgery in 2008 on my left shoulder. An accident ripped my shoulder out of the socket which required a total rotator cup rebuild including stretching the labrum and stapling it back in place. I was terrified and thought my shoulder was destroyed. After rehab it felt better than before the surgery, it even felt great bench pressing, i was thinking to myself "i can not believe how good my shoulder feels" then I injured it again at home moving an empty box from right to left while bending over. It felt like a knife cutting about two inches long right in the front of the shoulder. Now it flares up at random times and all I can do is rest it. When it hurts it feels just like the day i was moving the box and re-injured it. Does this sound like shoulder impingement?

I have been reading the information you posted and think that proteolytic enzymes may help me.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ TWINLAB FUEL TEAM MILITIA member 2014 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Marka I can't give you a diagnosis on what you did to your shoulder. I am not a doctor and don't want to play one here.

I do think it helps for acute injuries. My son is a high level soccer player and turned his ankle pretty good. It blew up like a baseball that night. He had been taking proteolytics for other stuff and decided on his own to start popping 10 every 3 hours on an empty stomach. His ankle swelling was totally down he next morning and he played later in the week. All I can attribute it to is the enzymes.

It can't hurt to try them. Let me know if you decide to do it and report back in 30 days.
    Originally Posted by markasparks View Post
    Hey Chad,

I had an injury and surgery in 2008 on my left shoulder. An accident ripped my shoulder out of the socket which required a total rotator cup rebuild including stretching the labrum and stapling it back in place. I was terrified and thought my shoulder was destroyed. After rehab it felt better than before the surgery, it even felt great bench pressing, i was thinking to myself "i can not believe how good my shoulder feels" then I injured it again at home moving an empty box from right to left while bending over. It felt like a knife cutting about two inches long right in the front of the shoulder. Now it flares up at random times and all I can do is rest it. When it hurts it feels just like the day i was moving the box and re-injured it. Does this sound like shoulder impingement?

I have been reading the information you posted and think that proteolytic enzymes may help me.

markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markasparks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Marka I can't give you a diagnosis on what you did to your shoulder. I am not a doctor and don't want to play one here.

I do think it helps for acute injuries. My son is a high level soccer player and turned his ankle pretty good. It blew up like a baseball that night. He had been taking proteolytics for other stuff and decided on his own to start popping 10 every 3 hours on an empty stomach. His ankle swelling was totally down he next morning and he played later in the week. All I can attribute it to is the enzymes.

It can't hurt to try them. Let me know if you decide to do it and report back in 30 days.
    Is Sorenzyme the Labrada product?

It is. I just started taking these. I used to take Intenzyme Forte which is a very good product.
    Originally Posted by markasparks View Post
    Is Sorenzyme the Labrada product?

It is. I just started taking these. I used to take Intenzyme Forte which is a very good product.
    Thank You Chad, I am going to purchase this next week. Will let you know at start of using.

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very interesting information op, I have done quite a bit of reading on this since your post and have ordered my self some SerraTrol from Amazon to give it a shot. Says it can help chest problems and various stomach problems due to inflammation which I've always been plagued with, and have been a major problem for me progressing with workouts.

Plus I've a few joint issues etc, so I will report back on its effectiveness.

I've read a lot of good reviews on it so I'm optimistic, but at the same time sceptical.

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just to add my stomach issues are because of 38 years use of antibiotics, needed because of my chest problems, I'm in the process of rebuilding my intestinal flora with fermented vegetables that are very high in enzymes and bacteria, I lacto ferment my own.

I think most of my problems are due to an inflammatory response directly linked to bad intestinal health, so this product could really help.
    Last edited by brit-iron; 03-27-2014 at 04:33 AM.

Sounds good. Definitely report back.
    Originally Posted by brit-iron View Post
    Very interesting information op, I have done quite a bit of reading on this since your post and have ordered my self some SerraTrol from Amazon to give it a shot. Says it can help chest problems and various stomach problems due to inflammation which I've always been plagued with, and have been a major problem for me progressing with workouts.

Plus I've a few joint issues etc, so I will report back on its effectiveness.

I've read a lot of good reviews on it so I'm optimistic, but at the same time sceptical.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was there ever some free samples of this enzyme...I'd like to try it out.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

No. You would have to try it out for 30 days to get the real benefit. I will see if Labrada would do a promo around it some time. I totally believe in proteolytic enzymes ( I am sure I don't need to tell you that
    Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    Was there ever some free samples of this enzyme...I'd like to try it out.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea a promo would be awesome.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll take a shot. I have enough pains everywhere that I wouldn't mind seeing what happens.

I was quite high on a product called HighT a year ago before the "it's a trap" police from the bb.com forums told me it doesn't work. I had some impressive strength gains during the time but my wife got it from an extreme coupon swap thing. When it ran out I stooped.

But it worked well so I'll take a shot.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

I ordered some,,,,I'll report back.

Not Labradas, the stuff from MRM...it's cheap. Supposedly effective too...I shall see.

A speedy recovery would be awesome...my legs and biceps are killing me right now.

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    I ordered some,,,,I'll report back.

Not Labradas, the stuff from MRM...it's cheap. Supposedly effective too...I shall see.

A speedy recovery would be awesome...my legs and biceps are killing me right now.
    I just ordered the lambrada for $17 for 120 ct. the mrm was $13 for 100 ct.

soccerdad5's advice has been good so far, definitely trying this!

My mrm was $10.91 plus shipping...total of $15 and change.

I don't know if it makes much difference but Mrm has only one enzyme, Serrapeptidase from silkworm, and Labrada's is a collection of the more well known enzymes from fruit and vegetables, has no Serrapeptidase in it.

All however are proteolytic enzymes, Serrapeptidase being one of the most powerful from what I've read so far.

Might be worth experimenting with either one, I will be trying the Serrapeptidase first for at least two months, then try Labrada for an equal time after a brief layoff.
    Last edited by brit-iron; 03-31-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Lysozyme chloride 13mg †
    Chymotrypsin 2.7mg
    Beta-sitosterol 10mg †
    Beta-sitosterol glucoside 600mcg

Yea...these 4 I don't really know...which are in Labradas.

I already have a bottle of NOW plant enzymes, which have:

Protease (12500HUT) †
    -Acid Protease (100SAP) †
    -Amylase (2500 DU) †
    -Lipase (750 FIP) †
    -Cellulase (500 CU) †
    -Lactase (200 ALU) †
    -Papain (6000 FCCPU) †
    -Bromelain (5000 FCCPU)

Let me know your thoughts. Heard the same thing about Serrapeptidase.

By the way (I want to make sure this is just a testimony and no science) but my son is a very high level soccer player (plays for the professional team's academy here in Houston) and he tweaked his back real bad. He called me up and I told him to hit those Labrada proteolytic enzymes (10 at a time on an empty stomach). His back started feeling better the next day and he told me it must be those proteolytic enzymes. I know this is nothing but a testimony but I do think there is something here on these.
    I don't know if it makes much difference but Mrm has only one enzyme, Serrapeptidase from silkworm, and Labrada's is a collection of the more well known enzymes from fruit and vegetables, has no Serrapeptidase in it.

All however are proteolytic enzymes, Serrapeptidase being one of the most powerful from what I've read so far.

Might be worth experimenting with either one, I will be trying the Serrapeptidase first for at least two months, then try Labrada for an equal time after a brief layoff.

Just got mine in the mail....I'll report back some results.

Let me know your thoughts. Heard the same thing about Serrapeptidase.

By the way (I want to make sure this is just a testimony and no science)
    HaHa, the only science you will get out of me is the BRO kind. Just gonna give em a decent trial and report my experience.

I'm a big non responder to most things, but I have a hunch it could be all down to my poorly gut, so these things could turn it around. fingers crossed.

Looking forward to what the others will report, hope its all good.

bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take bromelain. I think its basically the same enzymes??? Seems to work for me though.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...Name=BROMELAIN

Its been 2 weeks since I started Serrapeptase and so far I haven't noticed anything apart from maybe reduced doms, but its slight and possibly nothing to do with the enzyme.

Body aches and pains have been the same, but I realise it could take a month or so to really be noticeable.

I will check in in another 2 weeks.

Give it a month and make sure you are taking them on an empty stomach.
    Its been 2 weeks since I started Serrapeptase and so far I haven't noticed anything apart from maybe reduced doms, but its slight and possibly nothing to do with the enzyme.

Body aches and pains have been the same, but I realise it could take a month or so to really be noticeable.

I will check in in another 2 weeks.

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just started this a week ago for my shoulder, will check back here in a few week for results.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

Give it a month and make sure you are taking them on an empty stomach.
    Yes, been taking them on an empty stomach, either an hour before or 2 hours after food. Got enough for a couple months so I'll give it a good shot, then I have Labrada's Sorenzyme for a try, so three months all in.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have a 10 year old labrador retriever that I started on a product with bromelain in it (Arthroplex) about 3 months ago. He used to be sore upon waking and take a while to get moving. Now he is bouncing around in the morning.

I have a really cool NMD that I see every six months. I'll ask him for thoughts on dosing proteolytic enzymes when I see him in June. I don't start any new supps without talking to him first.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just ordered some of the Labrada. I'll give anything a shot. I've been struggling with knee, elbow, shoulder and groin issues. At least 1 is always hurting at all times if not multiple pains. My pains seem to be on some kind of rotation they keep cycling through.

hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hmmmm16417 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to be finishing up my first bottle in the next week. Already ordered more. I feel it definitely helps my knees , elbows and shoulder joints.