Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Probuilderelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My story, my amazing transformation and how I will offer anyone else advice.

Hi guys. So let me start by introducing myself, my name is Dennis (Dez for short, but you guys can call me pro or elite).

I literally only just found out about bodybuilding today, when a friend at the gym recommended it to me after we got into an argument about supplements lol.

So where do I begin...I grew up in England (that's in the UK for all you americans out there haha) and I was always the fat kid in school. I was teased pretty often, and right up until University I was teased about my weight. So a few years back I decided I wanted to better myself. I started reading some books etc and I came across an amazing youtube channel called 'sixpackshortcuts' I don't know if you guys have ever heard of it. That was the beginning of something special for me, I started following their advice, I began to eat well, and cut out all the carbs in my diet (we'll get on that later for any of you who are wondering huh? what are carbs? and why cut them out?)

The weight started to drop off me, and I did 20 mins jogging a day for the first couple of weeks, then moved on to doing something known as HIIT (high intensity interval training) for the next few weeks 10 mins per day.

I lifted every day, whatever felt right to work on at the start, but then I followed another youtubers advice and simply worked most or even sometimes all body parts every day (chest/bis/tris/forearms/abs/lats).

2 years in and I feel fantastic. Here is my transformation.

Basically, in order to achieve this, I eat 5 small meals a day (eat every 3 hours basically, and don't eat after 8pm). Make sure you have protein with EVERY meal you eat (protein are foods like chicken/fish/eggs). Get rid of ALL carbs (bread/donuts/cakes/bananas/rice) and avoid eating the fat on the meat if you can because it can clog up arteries and cause health problems.

My routine on most days is something like -
    - bench press 3 sets
    - incline bench 3 sets (just adjust the bench so it's at a 45 degree angle)
    -3 sets bicep curls
    -3 sets hammer curls
    -3 sets tricep curls
    -3 sets dips on the machine
    - 3 sets lat pull down machine

Thanks for taking the time to read. ANYTHING is possible, just remember that. You can make whatever YOU want YOUR body to be, and you can look like I do if you put the work and effort into it. Good luck everyone.
    Attached Images

Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    paww dezaaaaaaaa bra

TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol ... I smell something fishy

Goal WILL be achieved EatTheGym's Avatar
    EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 years lolwut? Not sure if srs..
    Goal? Aesthetically Strong.

No Fap Crew #14/07/2012

TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyHiggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EatTheGym View Post
    2 years lolwut? Not sure if srs..
    look at his past posts. This dude is just BSing around.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Probuilderelite View Post
    Hi guys. So let me start by introducing myself, my name is Dennis (Dez for short, but you guys can call me pro or elite).

I literally only just found out about bodybuilding today, when a friend at the gym recommended it to me after we got into an argument about supplements lol.

So where do I begin...I grew up in England (that's in the UK for all you americans out there haha) and I was always the fat kid in school. I was teased pretty often, and right up until University I was teased about my weight. So a few years back I decided I wanted to better myself. I started reading some books etc and I came across an amazing youtube channel called 'sixpackshortcuts' I don't know if you guys have ever heard of it. That was the beginning of something special for me, I started following their advice, I began to eat well, and cut out all the carbs in my diet (we'll get on that later for any of you who are wondering huh? what are carbs? and why cut them out?)

The weight started to drop off me, and I did 20 mins jogging a day for the first couple of weeks, then moved on to doing something known as HIIT (high intensity interval training) for the next few weeks 10 mins per day.

I lifted every day, whatever felt right to work on at the start, but then I followed another youtubers advice and simply worked most or even sometimes all body parts every day (chest/bis/tris/forearms/abs/lats).

2 years in and I feel fantastic. Here is my transformation.

Basically, in order to achieve this, I eat 5 small meals a day (eat every 3 hours basically, and don't eat after 8pm). Make sure you have protein with EVERY meal you eat (protein are foods like chicken/fish/eggs). Get rid of ALL carbs (bread/donuts/cakes/bananas/rice) and avoid eating the fat on the meat if you can because it can clog up arteries and cause health problems.

My routine on most days is something like -
    - bench press 3 sets
    - incline bench 3 sets (just adjust the bench so it's at a 45 degree angle)
    -3 sets bicep curls
    -3 sets hammer curls
    -3 sets tricep curls
    -3 sets dips on the machine
    - 3 sets lat pull down machine

Thanks for taking the time to read. ANYTHING is possible, just remember that. You can make whatever YOU want YOUR body to be, and you can look like I do if you put the work and effort into it. Good luck everyone.
    Thanks, however

1. Who do you think you are, assuming that I as an american do not know where the UNITED KINGDOM is.
    2. You are on a good path, but you are certainly not in a position to give a ton of advice to people.

you have not leaned out, really. your body fat is still up there.
    Just saying... I came into the thread imaging that you would have this amazing ripped physique, and well.. yeah. that is not the case.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dicedbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    LOL ^ the guy has alot of self esteem dont deflait it ! dw deza keep ploughing away son

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dicedbrah View Post
    LOL ^ the guy has alot of self esteem dont deflait it ! dw deza keep ploughing away son
    no, it is called being a realist.
    in this world of entitlement and instant gratification people are always expecting a pat on the back. that is not the case.
    i know what can happen in a YEAR, and it is a lot more than the op purports took him TWO.

Unless the OP is trollin'
    that is always a possibility.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com