I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

where do these teachers who have sex with students reside?

and how can i schedule an appointment?

Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't a teacher just get busted for having sex with 3 students somewhere down south...Tennessee or Mississippi? lol

TMISC clothing expert lazymman345's Avatar
    lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pr0n websites
    **** 2013 CREW ****
    Lets do this!

nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nm797 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lazymman345 View Post
    Pr0n websites
    apparently theres plenty of hot singles in my area!

bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nm797 View Post
    apparently theres plenty of hot singles in my area!
    jakes on you i just grew 2 inches in 3 weeks

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think many female teachers will put out, especially in economic times like this. But there was a health teacher at my school that ****ed one of my brothers friends.

He also creeped on literally every girl in class. He would always say "Hey (insert hottest girl in classes name), a good relation ship doesn't mean you JUST HAVE SEX, right (insert girls name again)" Then he would kinda smirk at them..and he had this gap in his teeth...but he was cool as ****, passed me for no reason.

Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000) Bone32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's called tutoring
    t(-_-t)

Rep back 1k+

Originally Posted by CynicalSphere View Post
    I don't think many female teachers will put out, especially in economic times like this. But there was a health teacher at my school that ****ed one of my brothers friends.

He also creeped on literally every girl in class. He would always say "Hey (insert hottest girl in classes name), a good relation ship doesn't mean you JUST HAVE SEX, right (insert girls name again)" Then he would kinda smirk at them..and he had this gap in his teeth...but he was cool as ****, passed me for no reason.
    any pics or ratings?

One of Our Best Posters KCBadBoy's Avatar
    KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KCBadBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    <Kansas Misc. Crew>
    <KC Chiefs>
    <KC Royals>
    <Sporting KC>
    <Kansas Jayhawks>
    <Alex Morgan Fan Club>

billpastely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CynicalSphere View Post
    But there was a health teacher at my school that ****ed one of my brothers friends.
    Clarify genders damn it we have no idea what you're talking about

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    it sucks what happens to the female teachers. while the male student brags to his friends the teacher is labled a sex offender. makes no sense
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SiimSander has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have yet to discover a hot teacher in my school..

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SiimSander View Post
    Have yet to discover a hot teacher in my school..
    this

feelsbadman
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmmmmm 2 in 2 years at my school...setting records? Mrs. Schuler

armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) armadaKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a hot teacher was had that day.

feelshorribleman

Originally Posted by musclefreak69 View Post
    it sucks what happens to the female teachers. while the male student brags to his friends the teacher is labled a sex offender. makes no sense
    this. i wouldn't bra just so wouldn't risk my future chances of continuing coitus