24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Help
United States United States

Reply
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User 19jphodges96's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    19jphodges96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    19jphodges96 is offline

    Gain 20-30 pounds for football

    Whats up guys, I'm 16 and I'm trying to bulk up for football. I'm about 5'8 and I weigh 155 pounds. I'm already very lean and very muscular, but I've never really worked out consistently. Im just looking for a good workout program and I'm wondering if anyone who was similar to me and had success could recommend a good workout plan. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User Latex69's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    Posts: 758
    Rep Power: 131
    Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Latex69 is offline
    Originally Posted by 19jphodges96 View Post
    Whats up guys, I'm 16 and I'm trying to bulk up for football. I'm about 5'8 and I weigh 155 pounds. I'm already very lean and very muscular, but I've never really worked out consistently. Im just looking for a good workout program and I'm wondering if anyone who was similar to me and had success could recommend a good workout plan. Thanks.
    Doubt it, and if you are already there 20-30lbs is going to put you close to your genetic limit. Witch will take a few years to reach.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Banned Whitekoala's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    Posts: 9,288
    Rep Power: 0
    Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whitekoala is offline
    Originally Posted by Latex69 View Post
    Doubt it, and if you are already there 20-30lbs is going to put you close to your genetic limit. Witch will take a few years to reach.
    Please do not listen to genetic limits or anything of the such.

    Check my transformation thread in my signature. Went from 155lbs at around 14 percent body fat to 180lbs 10 percent body fat in a 1.5 years. So ya just about 30lbs. I am right now 185lbs at 9 percent. According to many studies i am at my genetic potential 5lbs ago.

    Do not listen to this. Anything is possible

    The biggest thing that will dictate how much you gain size is your diet. I myself was constantly in a 500-700 caloric surplus.

    As for my workout:

    Since Day 1, i did a 5 day body part split. You don't need starting strength.

    My lifts are in my signature. They are pretty decent
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User Latex69's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    Posts: 758
    Rep Power: 131
    Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latex69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Latex69 is offline
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Please do not listen to genetic limits or anything of the such.

    Check my transformation thread in my signature. Went from 155lbs at around 14 percent body fat to 180lbs 10 percent body fat in a 1.5 years. So ya just about 30lbs. I am right now 185lbs at 9 percent. According to many studies i am at my genetic potential 5lbs ago.

    Do not listen to this. Anything is possible

    The biggest thing that will dictate how much you gain size is your diet. I myself was constantly in a 500-700 caloric surplus.

    As for my workout:

    Since Day 1, i did a 5 day body part split. You don't need starting strength.

    My lifts are in my signature. They are pretty decent
    Okay my point here is that he doesn't seem educated. Hes very lean to me that's about 7%bf so if he wants to be 185 7% at 5'8'' how much bigger is he going to get. You can only get so far is what im saying its not like the next mr Olympia is going to be natty. Because you can only go so far.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Team Giant ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: San Diego, California, United States
    Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    Posts: 60,839
    Rep Power: 81490
    ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ErikTheElectric is online now
    Once again, another "bulk up" thread and not a single calorie was mentioned ITT.


    *sigh*
    Cellucor Affiliate
    "Because Results Matter"

    IG: ErikTheElectric
    SnapChat: ErikTheElectric

    Food Challenges
    30,000 Calorie "Cheat Day" Challenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5tYhDv-gLE
    22,000 "Eat Clean" Cheat Day Challenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xs1uunjpzw
    15,000 Calorie Vegan Challenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFXsvbNhVQ
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Banned Whitekoala's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    Posts: 9,288
    Rep Power: 0
    Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whitekoala is offline
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Once again, another "bulk up" thread and not a single calorie was mentioned ITT.


    *sigh*
    Um, can you not read.

    I clearly said:

    "The biggest thing that will dictate how much you gain size is your diet. I myself was constantly in a 500-700 caloric surplus."
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned Whitekoala's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    Posts: 9,288
    Rep Power: 0
    Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whitekoala is offline
    Originally Posted by Latex69 View Post
    Okay my point here is that he doesn't seem educated. Hes very lean to me that's about 7%bf so if he wants to be 185 7% at 5'8'' how much bigger is he going to get. You can only get so far is what im saying its not like the next mr Olympia is going to be natty. Because you can only go so far.
    It takes many, many years of training to fully hit your genetic potential.

    Train for 10 years + and let me know what your weight is.

    I guarantee you that when i train for 10+ years that i will weigh more than 200lbs and my body fat percent will be lower than 8 percent.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Team Giant ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: San Diego, California, United States
    Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    Posts: 60,839
    Rep Power: 81490
    ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErikTheElectric has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ErikTheElectric is online now
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Um, can you not read.

    I clearly said:

    "The biggest thing that will dictate how much you gain size is your diet. I myself was constantly in a 500-700 caloric surplus."
    Was referring to the OPs post.

    Negged for being a fukking douche.
    Cellucor Affiliate
    "Because Results Matter"

    IG: ErikTheElectric
    SnapChat: ErikTheElectric

    Food Challenges
    30,000 Calorie "Cheat Day" Challenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5tYhDv-gLE
    22,000 "Eat Clean" Cheat Day Challenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xs1uunjpzw
    15,000 Calorie Vegan Challenge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFXsvbNhVQ
    Reply With Quote

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 07:55 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 10:24 PM
  3. Best Stack for Under 21 Yr Old????
    By ichewu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 01:22 PM
  4. Need Help Gaining Weight for Football...
    By TeenOnCreatine in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts