zombiefred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Help on final stretch

Hi there guys, I just wish to get this double checked to see if what I am doing is a-ok on removing the last stone of fat mass left in my body.

I am 22 years old, 6'2. Two and a half years ago I was at my biggest at 107 kg and have worked hard and now at 77 kg at weight with a 9 percent body fat. I've got a good diet of all the right healthy foods to have (although I treat myself to some ice cream, this is only around 400-500 cals a week) and I just drink water around 3-4 litres a day average.

I eat around 1800 calories a day and I burn around 1000 for five days a week (700 of extreme high tensity cardio with some weight resistance training and then 1.5 miles walking to work and back. This is what I do all the way from Monday to Thursday with a Friday and Sunday rest) and I don't feel like I am going into starvation mode. What I want to do is get to 7/8 percent body fat so I get the last little pocket of fat gone in the sides and lower abs and then I will cut out a lot of my high tensity cardio and focus onto weights. I get plenty of good sleep as well so relaxing isn't a problem.

I was wondering if what I am doing now is fine if I don't feel I am going into starvation mode as I feel fine and what tips and suggestions you would reccomend. I've worked really hard and I want those sides and little bit gone and then I will focus onto shaping my body nicely and can enjoy having that "star" look :P

Thanks in advance!