Closed Thread
    SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SOAMBOADIE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Calling out mods, will do ANYTHING you want to get a mod rep, ANYTHING!

[except for everything, feel free to rep me though, or close this thread before anyone can post, or say "aware" and have 20 people come in the thread and go "good job on being aware man, you're pretty awesome, howsabout i rep you you rep me?", ah well, I'm done rambling now, commence the train of negs heading straight for my user cp.]

scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scrace is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll sell you my reps at $0.50 per rep point. Figure out how it can be done and they are all yours.
    “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” ― Alan Watts

Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Need2bulk4life has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wat