PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)

Athletic Edge Nutrition's Creatine RT

This is my first ever review of a product i havent heard much about,

Athletic Edge Nutrition's CREATINE RT

I scored this from a Vitamin Shoppe when i was spending some time in the US. Was looking for a small creatine for my 3 week holiday, i saw this and thought, why not?

So lets get the ball rolling.

Overview:

As you can see its a fairly simple Creatine product...with a twist. The mix includes something call Russian Tarragon extract. This ingredient supposedly has the same insulin effect as over 70 grams of sugar, without the calories. So what we end up with is Creapure (the best creatine mono IMO) with a nice insulin response that tastes good and is low calorie...cool right?

Profile:

As you can see from the above picture, there isnt much going on here. The label claims, no fluff, no filling and its true. All that is in here is some Creapure, Taurine, the Russian Tarragon extract and some flavourings. You go get a nice serving of Creatine, around 5 grams, which is great for its overall serving size of just over 6 grams. Comparing this to something like Beast Nutrition's Creapure, or Universal's Storm, where in both product (still great products), the serving size is half creatine, half other stuff, Creatine RT is around 75 percent Creapure. Unlike Creature or storm however, there is only 20 servings in this tub, which will only last you around 3 weeks.

Taste:

I got the fruit punch flavour, and it was very enjoyable. Not overly sweet or overly tart. I hadn't had too much experience with the American "Fruit Punch" flavour, so i cant compare it to anything, but it was enjoyable. I did during my time in the US try a Fruit Punch flavoured soda at a Five Guys Burgers and Fries (oh god, please bring that to Australia!), and i can say it tasted almost the same. I added it to my cookies and cream ON whey on days i was lazy and ended up with a nice berrys and cream flavour...the on tasted like ass by itself...

Mixability:

I threw a scoop into the shaker, filled it up with water, shook that bitch for a few seconds, dissolved nicely with no clumps or floaties. Did get some foam up top, but honestly, i have never NOT seen that in my experience with Supps. After a while it calmed down and was fine, looked completely dissolved.

Results:

Now, as i was traveling, i was eating like a monster, so naturally i gained weight (dat dere dreamer bulk). I did however, notice my muscles felt tighter and fuller. Im not new to creatine what so ever, i have tried most of the popular creatine products, and i honestly think this one is can go toe to toe with the best. I did do a mini cut after by 3 week binge and after i got back down to my regular body fat i was a whole kilo heavier! Now i dont know what percentage was the food and what was the Creatine RT, but im not complaining.

Price:

I paid $19.99 because it was on sale, no idea what it was normally and im not sure if bb.com sells its. But for the price i got it for it was about $1 a serve. Not bad, but not ghetto cheap either.

Final Rating:

I liked alot about this product. The serving size compared to the creatine amount stood out for me. What pissed me off was the small amount of servings. I didnt bother me too much because i was in the US for only 3 weeks, which was how long it lasted me. I could see however, how that would be annoying for constant use. The tub did say to use for 5 days, then take 2 days off, but that didnt make any sense to me and i used it daily...possibly cutting the lasting date short.

Now in my reviews i give products an overall rating, taking into consideration the whole products performance. my rating scale is such - 0 reflects the product is useless, 5 reflects the product being usefull, and is from me, not a bad score, 10 is cell-tech level results, causes that what we what right?...(natty brah here btw, of course i am, see my stats - Do i even lift?)

My rating for Creatine RT is a solid 6/10 and can deffinately recommend this as an option over green mag, creature and storm. This did make my stronger and i gained substantial overall LMB in a short time frame, however, the low serving size (20 serves) would make this difficult to use on the reg, depending on the price of course. If this came in a bigger serving size, 40 - 60 serves, then this would be my creatine of choice and i would give this a solid 7.5/10 just on the purity, taste and effectiveness alone.

I hope this helped some folk.
    It's all going to be ok, Kings