Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by punjabixtasy View Post
    I don't think you want to acknowledge the people that say there is a 'change'. i think the majority of people have felt a change. its like out of a 100 ppl 10 are saying its the same and you seem to back them up and say the rest of the 90 are just crazy.
    punjabixtasy raises a good point. again a few others like myself switch to berry lemonade craze to taste the new flavor while still having some old grape left. and then switched back to the old grape. I agree with the others that did that as well. we all noticed a huge difference
    Johnabis

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnabis View Post
    punjabixtasy raises a good point. again a few others like myself switch to berry lemonade craze to taste the new flavor while still having some old grape left. and then switched back to the old grape. I agree with the others that did that as well. we all noticed a huge difference
    Ditto. I am not mad I am just disappointed with the new flavor [formulation]. It felt like a crappily formulated run of the mill pre-workout. It was missing that magical focus I had with my first bottle of OG Craze... I am talking about the fact I had this near-aggressive, focused attitude in the gym- I just plain got **** done when I lifted.

The new version just feels like any other like I just said--- it's missing the focus i loved with the original Craze.

Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnabis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Ditto. I am not mad I am just disappointed with the new flavor [formulation]. It felt like a crappily formulated run of the mill pre-workout. It was missing that magical focus I had with my first bottle of OG Craze... I am talking about the fact I had this near-aggressive, focused attitude in the gym- I just plain got **** done when I lifted.

The new version just feels like any other like I just said--- it's missing the focus i loved with the original Craze.
    actually how about new grape versus old grape? did anyone confirm if that's different? I am only comparing the old grape to the new berry lemonade. I read through all 15 pages but not sure if anyone actually compared old grape to new grape.
    Johnabis

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyJunior View Post
    tolerance my friend... tolerance..
    Wrong.

Originally Posted by Johnabis View Post
    actually how about new grape versus old grape? did anyone confirm if that's different? I am only comparing the old grape to the new berry lemonade. I read through all 15 pages but not sure if anyone actually compared old grape to new grape.
    When TMG was removed as the first ingredient that is when most folks noticed the change in Craze's effectiveness.

punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyJunior View Post
    tolerance my friend... tolerance..
    its funny how people keep saying this yet no one has an answer to this: what about when people took the 'old craze' day after trying the new flavor and felt focused, aggressive, unstoppable and when they switched back to the NEW flavor the VERY NEXT DAY, all that focus,aggression, etc etc disappeared. no one seems to answer that or have an explanation besides saying "tolerance" or "nothings changed" "get off of craze its very strong, need to cycle" its the same repetitive responses. no one, including their reps, want to awknowledge we all feel/experience the difference. they keep feeding us these fake ass responses like we're supposed to buy in and say "yup we're stupid. we really dont know what we're feeling"

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by punjabixtasy View Post
    i dont think you want to acknowledge the people that say there is a 'change'. i think the majority of people have felt a change. its like out of a 100 ppl 10 are saying its the same and you seem to back them up and say the rest of the 90 are just crazy.
    I dont know how you can say that we arent acknowledging it, we are all in this thread responding to posts. If we werent acknowledging we wouldnt even come in the thread. We have all tried to answer your questions / concerns but its not what you want to hear. We havent changed the formula and dont want to change the formula (we use it every day). Which is why I posted again that if you are not happy with your tub of Craze, return it.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50) chipotleater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any preworkouts comparable to craze or anyone know where to buy the old version?

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we should set up a lie detector test for the arnold, 5 questions for matt cahill! would put an end to all of this.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chipotleater View Post
    Any preworkouts comparable to craze or anyone know where to buy the old version?
    Craze is quite a bit different from the others to be honest.

thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went thro 3 tubs of grape craze earlier this year insane focus and energy. Ordered berry lemonade few months ago still had good workouts but felt no focus like i did with the grape it was a totally different feeling. I just now ordered a tub of grape. Lets see if it lives up to the original. If it does that means the berry lemonade formula is diff from grape. Will chime in a few days
    Pre: focus xt, sns pea, sns agmatine, sns citrulline malate, creaplex
    Intra: iforce compete
    Daily: CL orange triad, CL fish oil
    Protein: scivation whey

I always motivate others to get fit.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because this fits with the topic at hand i wanted to let everyone know that we were made aware of another counterfeit Craze just a couple hours ago. It's grape and from the same lot as the pictures that were posted a couple days ago. It is also coming out of Europe (as far as we know).

Based on some of the info we have now, we don't think this is just Craze either. It's possible there are other brands products being made too.

I can't stress it enough that you should be buying Craze from a reputable retailer.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    When TMG was removed as the first ingredient that is when most folks noticed the change in Craze's effectiveness.
    Wrong.

I had two tubs of the Grape from different lots - one with TMG first, the other with Creatine first - with expiration dates one month apart. The tubs were bought as part of the same order. The effects I got from both were the same awesome effects.

## chillin at home crew

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im glad im not the only person that's noticed this.. I definitely had way better effects with the old grape stuff than the Lemonade

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Wrong.

I had two tubs of the Grape from different lots - one with TMG first, the other with Creatine first - with expiration dates one month apart. The tubs were bought as part of the same order. The effects I got from both were the same awesome effects.

You aren't the first to state this in this very thread, along with those with the berry being just as great, but apparently some people won't acknowledge you or your post.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Internet wisdom suggested that because of the flavorings in the lemonade flavor, a heaping scoop of lemonade is equivalent to a level scoop of grape. Is the Internet right?

Didrex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    You aren't the first to state this in this very thread, along with those with the berry being just as great, but apparently some people won't acknowledge you or your post.

LOT NUMBERS

You think people are retarded? How do you explain people feel ''normal'' after taking a scoop the ''new'' Craze and they feel like being on ******** after taking a scoop of the ''old'' Craze [the next day]. Tolerance doesn't explain this.

I really hope some day this matter gets resolved. Hopefully in a court of law so these documents get public.