Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man I really hope there's no difference between the product from awhile ago and the current one. I never pulled the trigger to try this stuff, so I guess I would think the "new" one is just as good but I'd still like to experience the "feeling" that everyone was getting when it was first released.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used Craze(new flavor) for the first time today, after a 3 month break of taking something else. It still seems like the same to me.

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dropped down to half a scoop + half scoop hemavol seems to be the best combination for me.
    and i can get some good rest after a couple hours of absorption.

i hated being up for 12+ extra hours on full scoop of craze
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

Focus, Euphoria, NRG 24/7 thebigticket's Avatar
    thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigticket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To OP I have a personal theory to why you may feel the lemonade craze isn't like the original grape.. I think its just in your head because in the beginning when you first started taking the grape craze, your brain adapted the behavior and learned the reward of tasting that precise grape flavor. Obviously we know it's not the flavor that creates Craze's effects, but over time your brain starts associating tasting that grape flavor with getting all those effects that you anticipate and eventually get. Then when you changed favors, you still got the ingredients in your system but your brain didn't make that associated behavior of the grape flavor with the great effects because of the foreign flavor.

Think of it like a cat or dog who learns and associates certain things with its actions. Like the sound of opening a certain cabinet the cat knows foods coming.

One last thing I want to note is that I know this happens with me with certain things. Back when I used to drink red bull, I remember just after one sip I would "feel" the effects because my brain associated that taste with energy. Also I notice if I brush my teeth or start chewing gum right after I take craze, I don't "feel it" the same as when I let the gross flavor and taste in my mouth untouched.

Just one man's theory. Not sure if theirs any truth in it so take it for what it's worth.
    When your good, your good.

petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok so here's my thought on this once again.

So I finished up my second tub that would be considered the OG grape.

Opened up my third tub of the grape with the creatine monohydrate listed as the first ingredient. Took two scoops and went to lift.

Instantly I noticed wow my mouth is super dry. I haven't noticed that side effect since the first OG tub and the sample I received before Craze was released. So it was somewhat a good feeling knowing it was "working again" at least for me. Focus, and the insane amount of energy was there even though I had a head cold.

Had an amazing workout as always - pulled 445 (see avi) as my 1RM deadlift and 500 for 1 on below the knee rack pulls.

Anyways my two cents again.
    ☆ Deadlift Junkie ☆

Jan. 5, 2011 - 243 lbs
    Nov. 22, 2012 - 169.6 lbs

Disregard everything, acquire dat teardrop.

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by petrucci_m3 View Post
    Ok so here's my thought on this once again.

So I finished up my second tub that would be considered the OG grape.

Opened up my third tub of the grape with the creatine monohydrate listed as the first ingredient. Took two scoops and went to lift.

Instantly I noticed wow my mouth is super dry. I haven't noticed that side effect since the first OG tub and the sample I received before Craze was released. So it was somewhat a good feeling knowing it was "working again" at least for me. Focus, and the insane amount of energy was there even though I had a head cold.

Had an amazing workout as always - pulled 445 (see avi) as my 1RM deadlift and 500 for 1 on below the knee rack pulls.

Anyways my two cents again.
    Not following, did I miss something? Differnt batches, same?? I'm confused as to your point..
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thebigticket View Post
    To OP I have a personal theory to why you may feel the lemonade craze isn't like the original grape.. I think its just in your head because in the beginning when you first started taking the grape craze, your brain adapted the behavior and learned the reward of tasting that precise grape flavor. Obviously we know it's not the flavor that creates Craze's effects, but over time your brain starts associating tasting that grape flavor with getting all those effects that you anticipate and eventually get. Then when you changed favors, you still got the ingredients in your system but your brain didn't make that associated behavior of the grape flavor with the great effects because of the foreign flavor.

Think of it like a cat or dog who learns and associates certain things with its actions. Like the sound of opening a certain cabinet the cat knows foods coming.

One last thing I want to note is that I know this happens with me with certain things. Back when I used to drink red bull, I remember just after one sip I would "feel" the effects because my brain associated that taste with energy. Also I notice if I brush my teeth or start chewing gum right after I take craze, I don't "feel it" the same as when I let the gross flavor and taste in my mouth untouched.

Just one man's theory. Not sure if theirs any truth in it so take it for what it's worth.
    omg, Really? Please just come back and say you're joking, I will LOL, I promise.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) petrucci_m3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Medtreker View Post
    Not following, did I miss something? Differnt batches, same?? I'm confused as to your point..
    Sorry, I believe what some considered as the OG Grape was the one with Betaine Anhydrous being listed as the first ingredient. My third tub that I just opened creatine mono as the first ingredient listed so it's the "new" Craze.

I had the same effects with the "New" Craze as I did with the OG Craze.

I'm thinking it's all in everyone's head, thinking something's changed. Stim break might rectify that feeling of doubt.
    ☆ Deadlift Junkie ☆

Jan. 5, 2011 - 243 lbs
    Nov. 22, 2012 - 169.6 lbs

Disregard everything, acquire dat teardrop.

Originally Posted by petrucci_m3 View Post
    Sorry, I believe what some considered as the OG Grape was the one with Betaine Anhydrous being listed as the first ingredient. My third tub that I just opened creatine mono as the first ingredient listed so it's the "new" Craze.

I had the same effects with the "New" Craze as I did with the OG Craze.

I'm thinking it's all in everyone's head, that somethings changed or they need to get on stim break.
    OK, Gotcha!

Funny how this issue is split down the middle. We May Never Know THE TRUTH!!!!
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    I have been using Craze since long before it's release date with maybe a day or two break here and there. I get the same effect today that I did then. There is nothing different with the Craze formula. Not sure how many times or how many different people need to mention this.
    I think another 33 threads might do it Tom
    this really is quite silly. The product formulator says nothing has changed in the formula but random posters say they feel differently so it must be true. Really now

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    I think another 33 threads might do it Tom
    this really is quite silly. The product formulator says nothing has changed in the formula but random posters say they feel differently so it must be true. Really now
    So who do you believe? A company rep who obviously wouldn't admit to any wrong doing, or ALOT of consumers from all over the world noticing something unusual. Hmm

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's the same. I ran through the first batch of samples and have gone through many many tubs of the grape. Crazolade hits just the same as before.
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This "new" Craze has finally ticked all the boxes. It seems just as potent (using heaped scoops not level as per the recommendation) and the taste is a million percent better than the chemical death suffered at the hands of Grape. Taste is a personal thing though, so don't take my word for it.

But for me, the ONLY thing letting the OG down was the taste. No more.

I am very happy - thank you DS.
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    So who do you believe? A company rep who obviously wouldn't admit to any wrong doing, or ALOT of consumers from all over the world noticing something unusual. Hmm
    That's an easy one. Given what I know about the people behind the company, I will go with them over the FEW anonymous people that think something is amiss. Sorry but not everything is a conspiracy or cover up.

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    That's an easy one. Given what I know about the people behind the company, I will go with them over the FEW anonymous people that think something is amiss. Sorry but not everything is a conspiracy or cover up.
    "Given what I know about the people behind the company"

You mean the guy who went to jail for tainted supplements???

so apparently "It's all in your head".

Pretty interesting coincidence seeing the amount of people reporting the same thing.... love supplement companies

criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyJunior View Post
    Your mind does't associate craze like it does chocolate or sex. Grape is pretty vile so im pretty sure you won't be enjoying it. The good feeling comes from the chemicals in craze altering transmotions of neurotransmitters predominatly dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine and seritonin in the brain with either a reuptake or adrenal stimulation mechinism.

Personally I find the effects of craze alot hit and miss unless I take 30mg ******** then it will feel like that first time craze feeling all the time though I have been trying to steer clear of stimulants and been going with plain creatine, beta alanine and cittriuline. I recomendeed that you don't take craze more then 2-3 times a week.
    Yeah craze seems hit or miss for me also... SRS reminds me of party skittles in the way your mental state before you ingest it greatly changes the over all effect.

some days I take it and I'm buzzing for 12 hours and another day I can take it and barley feel anything for an hour. This **** have some pycidelic properties or what?... It is a phenethlamine after all
    Not right now chief... Im in the Phucking zone!

ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a tub of craze today and can't wait to give it a go.
    Hard work can beat talent when talent isn't working hard
    Dan Gable

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've taken Craze the last 2 workouts after a 3 month break from it and it seems exactly the same for me. I love the stuff!

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread is the herpes of threads.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Patuba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I used Craze(new flavor) for the first time today, after a 3 month break of taking something else. It still seems like the same to me.
    That is great to know. I must have just built up a tolerance to it. I guess no Craze for me til the first of November.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

William Llewellyn's Sport Supplement Reference Guide available now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes and Google Play!

Underground Anabolics available on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Google Play!

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    "Given what I know about the people behind the company"

You mean the guy who went to jail for tainted supplements???
    No one went anywhere for tainted supplements. Dont pretend to know what is going on when you dont have a clue.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    No one went anywhere for tainted supplements. Dont pretend to know what is going on when you dont have a clue.
    good to see you matt!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    good to see you matt!
    Hey! We have been so busy I havent had too much time to post. Finally getting through all of my emails.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hockeyaus33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this sums the thread up

mad?
    Yeah im not going to lie this is dead on hitting the nail on the head. The only thing I'd have to add to this is that I don't think the old craze had any amphetamines in it, just simply a PEA analogue that produced very similar effects to an amphetamine, but surprisingly more appealing than amphetamines. So if this post is meant to compare the "effects" or the way they feel I'd agree, but if you are insinuating that the old craze actually had meth amphetamine salts in them, I disagree.

criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took 2 scoops of og craze and was up for 4 days.... explain?

not srs
    Not right now chief... Im in the Phucking zone!

rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50) rndmman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, is it against forum rules to ask if someone wants to be a good samaritan and send me 1.5 scoops to try of the Crazolade?

Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zaxxxon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this sums the thread up

mad?
    I don't agree with this based on the fact I get no feeling of having eaten a small biscuit with the new craze. Perhaps I should eat a small biscuit with my 2 scoops?
    Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisors bring success. Pv15:22.

Genomyx, Biotivia, CL, DS fan boy.

Abliderate Advance Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111921

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Hey! We have been so busy I havent had too much time to post. Finally getting through all of my emails.
    i can imagine what you get daily! lol.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just signed up, new to 'posting' on these boards, yet a frequent visitor.

back to the thread...got my new tub with berry lemon last week...and gotta say it DEFINITELY DOES NOT give you that 'mental high'. it pumps up your heart-rate for a good hour and after that it dies out (well at least for me). even when your pumped up, doesnt do anything mentally.

loved the old flavor!!!!!! esp cause of the 'mental high'...

i kept both tubs and compared them, and i dont see anything different in the label or ingredients. everything seems to be the same except on the new berry lemon flavor it says "1 heaping scoop" for scoop size, so idk why its different.

definitely going back to the old flavor (if they still havent changed the label/ingredients)...can anyone confirm if they did? doesnt seem like it

the mental feeling was what sold me on craze

kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kochbros2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do any of u know what a lot number is?

people here are acting really stupid. they dont know what batch they are taking and they are coming to these conclusions. and everyone feels they are right and they get angry and its like a political argument

instead of a chinese fire alarm why dont we log which lot we take (lot numbers are printed on bottles) and what we felt.

Because flavoring is what makes it tastes good, Its not what makes you feel good. what makes u feel good is the other ingredients, and the only way you can validate consistency amongst these is matching lot numbers

Lot numbers or shut up people
    Last edited by kochbros2012; 10-01-2012 at 07:32 PM.