The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000) The Philosopher is just really nice. (+1000)

Can anyone suggest a 2 day split?

Hey guys I've been out of the gym for quite a while as I never really got back into working out after an injury. This next semester I have a huge gap in my schedule on monday and friday and was wondering if anyone could suggest a 2 day split including mostly compounds. I like to stay in the 5-8 rep range. I'd write a routine myself but I feel like you guys might be able to maximize what I'd be able to do with only 2 days a week. Thanks in advance.

vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikingquest4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lyle macdonalds bulk routine, just google it, it's an upper/lower split so just do the upper and lower day w/o repeating. You may have to cut some volume but that's about it.. if only 2 days pretty much just have an upper day and lower day pretty simple.

Bench
    Incline/Dip
    Row
    Pullup
    Shoulder Press
    (preference) Rear Delt fly

Squat
    Leg Press/Ext
    SLDL
    Leg Curl
    Standing Calf
    Seated Calf

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vikingquest4 View Post
    lyle macdonalds bulk routine, just google it, it's an upper/lower split so just do the upper and lower day w/o repeating. You may have to cut some volume but that's about it.. if only 2 days pretty much just have an upper day and lower day pretty simple.

Bench
    Incline/Dip
    Row
    Pullup
    Shoulder Press
    (preference) Rear Delt fly

Squat
    Leg Press/Ext
    SLDL
    Leg Curl
    Standing Calf
    Seated Calf
    No isolation work on upper? No ab work? What in the What

Yeah you do push pull compound movements, but then bicep curl(you have hamstring cirls in lower) then tricep extension (I guess you didn't want to do quad extension, yet you have leg press and squat which is repetative) How you going to do 2 calf workouts, yet no forearm workouts...

I would throw out dip/incline since you already hit chest and shoulders with bench and shoulder press. You could replace with shrugs since your ignoring traps.

Corrected

Bench
    Row
    Shoulder Press
    Pull Up
    Shrug
    Bicep Curl
    Tricep Extension
    Rear Delt Flye

Squat
    SL Deadlift
    Quad Extension
    Hamstring Curl
    Calf Raise
    Weighted Crunch
    Cable Lumber Jacks/ Russian Twist
    Side Oblique Raise

If your straped for time Super set Bench/Row and Pull-Up/Shoulder Press and Squat/Deadlifts or Isolation movements like Curls and Extensions

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your only going 2 days with 4 days rest between workouts then do a full body twice a week and do some cardio 2 times a week