NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50) NothingFancy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

First off I have to say I'm just starting going back to the gym after a 3 year absence. I have never taken a fat burning stimulant or any supplements.

3 hours after my first dose (1 pill)... had 1 hour before a meal.
    HOLY ****.
    Generally I have a hard time getting any re-action from caffeine. But with this I had pretty damn intense energy, I went outside to wash my Jeep and I unintentionally did more than I expected. I was a little jittery but I enjoy anything that gets my heart rate up, somewhat of an adrenaline junkie.
    I've had chronic sinus infections in my life and this **** actually cleared up my sinus'.
    Obvious heart rate increase while doing average tasks, but it made me feel like I was in an action pack moment doing dishes........
    Felt a little hotter and notice a slight red patch on my chest
    Only con so far is a headache, so far only mild.

Won't really know how I feel after I have a good workout after taking this. Only going to take 1 pill per day until I feel I actually need the second dose.
    Also curious if it will keep me up all night or what the situation will be.

If you enjoy working out, you will enjoy the feeling.
    (I'll admit I've missed the physical excertion of weight lifting, and this is an awesome feeling)

6 hours after first pill, still have energy but can feel my stomach being a bitch. Nasuea. But not vomit... Learn to live with it. Energy is worth it.

Hour 7 and a half, couldn't fall asleep till Hour 8 and a half. Felt very very hungry
    Woke up and felt sore from the previous day workout so no bad feelings, going to take another 1 pill for today at an hour before lunch and then go to the gym before dinner.

Day 2, took one pill at 11am. Either because of my diet or these pills I've been pissing a lot (probably because I'm just drinking a lot). Had the same thermo reaction, hot, clearing out the sinus, headaches not as bad as yesterday. Going to work out later, still only feel one pill is necessary. Will see how it goes later. Doesn't seem to curb my appetite as much as I would've liked.
    Didn't get to work out

Day 3 took one pill in the morning before work, crashed at work but not too tired, just yawning. Sweat doing simple stuff awkwardly. Went to the Gym after, sweat more doing cardio, heart rate was rather high just lifting, with sweating.
    Eventually will go to two pills a day, trying to get a better eating schedule... Work pleasantly messes up everything.
    Last edited by NothingFancy; 08-24-2012 at 05:13 PM.

HennIssyBrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Another Reaction

I just recently started taking Hardcore Elite. I started off taking 1 pill a day. it definitely felt like a thermo and gave me a boost of energy but after about 10 minutes my throat started to swell slightly making it uncomfortable to breath. Im assuming it was an allergic reaction. Maybe its the caffeine or other ingredients but I take C4 as a pre-workout and I dont have any bad reactions from that after using it for about a month or so. Has anyone else had this similar reaction to HHE??