bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EVOchem Thermovex Watermelon review w/ sucky pixs

NOTE: I've never taken a product geared towards appetite suppression before so I have nothing to compare it to.

This is what the label claims

Fat loss - Energy - Definition - Performance - Mood - Razor Sharp Focus - Sugar Free - Appetite Suppression - Reduce Water Retention

I'm not looking to lose weight, but I did want something that would help keep me from wanting to snack so much. This is a house brand you only find at Nutrishop. Before I get into the review I'll say at times I think I'mn almost totally immune to stimulants.

Profile - I can't rate this as I don't know much about what's in it, I posted a pic of the label. 1 of the owners of Nutrishop said it's a really good profile. I've been going there for over a year and he's never lead my astray so I'm trusting him here.

focus - 10/10 this is absolutely crazy, I just took it for the 1st time so maybe it's a bit of placebo. But Jebus right now I'm totally dialed in at work. I work at a liquor store so I'm constantly dealing with money. I feel what I believe to be the "tunnel vision" I see a lot of dudes on here mention in their reviews of other products. I've taken countless PWO's and never felt this sort of clarity. I can't explain it other than I'm on a mission and I feel unstoppable. With most PWO's I never felt the effects I was suppose to, a lot I couldn't even really tell I had taken anything. This is a new feeling to me. Right now I'm eating because I know I need to even though I'm not hungry, and I can't really put it to words. But eating this piece of fried chicken is a priority to me lol

energy - 9.5/10 unreal, I've taken everything from Assault to Superpump Max, I'm wondering if stacking this with Hemavol would make a super PWO stack. I feel so energetic right now, possibly placebo effect but damn I'm just feel ready to attack whatever I'm doing. The energy mixed with the focus is a beautiful thing.

mixability 10/10 it mixed perfect in my blender bottle with 6oz of water and a few shakes there was nothing left. It came out a weird apple juice like color, which was odd for Watermelon. But that means there's no artificial colors - which is a good thing.

taste 9/10 - With the color I didn't know what to expect to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's got a bit of sourness to it, but I actually like that. And there was no after taste at all, it's very good stuff and I won't have any problem drinking it daily.

cost - 7/10 - $60 + tax for 30 servings makes me a sad panda, they recommend 1-2 servings a day. @ 2 I would have to get a 2nd job to be able to afford it lol. I don't know price wise how it compares to other similar products though so it might be 8-9/10. It sucks that only Nutrishop carries it, so you won't find it for a different (better) price anywhere as I believe all N.S's sell it for the same price. With that said if it continues to effect me like it has so far today, I'll be buying it again.

appetite suppression - I'll have to post a follow up in a few days here so it can be more accurate. But so far it seems to be doing what it's suppose to. I'm in a store surrounded by beef jerky, chips and other tempting treats and I'm not thinking about eating them. Which I normally am. The owner of NS wasn't joking when he said I might have to end up forcing myself to eat something. All I've had today was a protein shake for breakfast (10:30AM) and a bagel thin with a bit of butter on it about an hour later. (it's 4:30 now)

overall - right now it's 9.5/10 1st serving was taken about 2 hours ago, my focus is still dialed in and I'm not thinking about food.

If anyone has taken this and can give me a comparison to another product in the same category that's cheaper and works I'm all ears.
    Last edited by bighead951; 08-22-2012 at 04:43 PM.

bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bighead951 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's been about 7 hours since I took it, the energy & focus lasted a long time and I wasn't feeling hungry most of the 7 hours. I'm definitely a fan of this product if it keeps working like it has today.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice review... interesting product.. look forward to your reprize in a few days/

Took my 2nd serving a bit ago, the taste is super sour maybe I needed a bit more water, I really like it though. It sort of reminded me of a war head candy, there's still some sweetness but the sourness really is coming threw. I took it on a total empty stomach about an hour and a half after I woke up, It's too sour imho to be refreshing but I really enjoy the taste. With 6 oz of water and a bunch of ice the flavor's very strong.

focus - damn I'm looking around dialed in on whatever I look at, I feel like the Predator.

energy - same as yesterday I'm moving around more quickly I'm even typing faster I think lol. I don't feel cracked out at all, even being amped up it's still more of a smooth feeling energy.

mixability - I added the ice before I shook it up, it didn't all dissolve, probably due to the coldness. After I drank it all I added about an oz of water and shook what was left on the bottom, there was no residue after that.

can't comment on the appetite suppressant part but so far so good there, had a protein shake about 20 minutes ago. I do notice I'm not paying attention to the trays of beef jerky and my mind's not wandering to the chip isle. Which are 2 pluses.
    Last edited by bighead951; 08-23-2012 at 11:39 AM.

didn't eat much last night, I had a small bag of pop chips (100 cals) right now, but I wasn't hungry just ate them to eat something. I'm impressed at how I haven't been hungry this morning, usually not a lot of food at night + just a shake and a small bag of chips by 1PM I'd be really hungry.

End of day 2 update, I got off work at 4 and still wasn't hungry. About 6 something I made another protein shake, but could have easily gone probably a few more hours without food. The thing I really like here, is while I haven't been hungry the past 2 days while this was in my system. When I did eat it didn't feel like I was having to force food down. I'm about to go munch of a Turkey burger. I will say I noticed more effects from this yesterday, but I'm still overly impressed with how well the product has worked for me so far. And I figured out the taste reminds me of a Watermelon Sour Patch kid, which is a super change from all the other Jolly Rancher'ish supplements I have in my stack. I'm not complaining as I love Amino X & Watermelon Assault. But I'm really enjoying the straight up sourness here. It also comes in an Apple version which the guy told me tastes just as sour. I don't think I could ever get tired of this. If it wasn't $60 a tub I'd probably keep it in my stack, but with the price I'll probably end up doing 1 month on 1 month off.

One thing I forgot to mention in my review was 1 serving has 40% of your daily fiber, which is nice.
    Last edited by bighead951; 08-23-2012 at 07:16 PM.

kellygrace17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!

Thanks for the review! I just started taking this yesterday. I also feel VERY energized! This is this is the first type of weight loss upplement I have ever tried, so hopefully it works! I am going to be keeping track of my progress on my blog for this product if you or anyone want to ever check it out. I can't really find any reviews for Thermovex other than yours... kellsfitness.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by kellygrace17 View Post
    Thanks for the review! I just started taking this yesterday. I also feel VERY energized! This is this is the first type of weight loss upplement I have ever tried, so hopefully it works! I am going to be keeping track of my progress on my blog for this product if you or anyone want to ever check it out. I can't really find any reviews for Thermovex other than yours... kellsfitness.blogspot.com
    I read your blog, and I will comment that trying to mix it in cold water's disastrous, I get huge clumps. Like Rainblo Bubble Gum sized chunks. I use room temp water and after a few good shakes I toss in some ice to get it cold. I will also say I've yet to take 2 scoops in 1 day, I'd like to but it's too damn expensive. I'm about to run out so I'll be back buying my 3rd tub. The stuff is good, and the flavor's still something I like, I've taken tons of supplements, and while a lot taste pretty good. Nothing else I've had tasted anything like this.

kellygrace17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bighead951 View Post
    I read your blog, and I will comment that trying to mix it in cold water's disastrous, I get huge clumps. Like Rainblo Bubble Gum sized chunks. I use room temp water and after a few good shakes I toss in some ice to get it cold. I will also say I've yet to take 2 scoops in 1 day, I'd like to but it's too damn expensive. I'm about to run out so I'll be back buying my 3rd tub. The stuff is good, and the flavor's still something I like, I've taken tons of supplements, and while a lot taste pretty good. Nothing else I've had tasted anything like this.
    After what you said, I tried room temp water and it mixes great! Thanks.

jayfieldstampa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started taking this yesterday. I must say I have been eating just to follow a routine. I could have easily skipped dinner lastnight and lunch today. The pump is pretty good. I am stacking with Vasocor and I have felt great in the gym the last two days. I feel that I can so far at least get by with a shake instead of a shake and eating.

cmoore81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking Thermovex intermittently since summer 2012. When using it intermittently (maybe 2 non-consecutive days per week)
    I wouldn't notice any adverse side effects. However, I started taking it everyday the last 2 weeks. I have noticed some very bothersome
    side effects and decided I need to stop.

Here is how my day feels when I take Thermovex:
    Up @ 6:30
    Drink Thermovex about 7:45 - 8:15
    Cardio at 8:30-9:30
    Breakfast 10:00
    Just before lunch I feel very jittery with not much hunger, but so jittery that I feel sick.
    Eat lunch around 1:15-1:45 usually can't finish food
    Intermittent hot flashes and cold chills throughout the afternoon
    Around 5:30-6:30 I get an extreme headache that lasts all evening
    Bedtime around 10:30 with difficulty sleeping

All day long I feel as if I have tunnel vision (or like I'm looking through a pin hole). Lots of pressure around my eyes.

Now.... having said all of that... Thermovex gives me lots of great energy to get through my workout and tastes ok to me. I have not
    noticed a difference in my mood, water retention, mid-section reduction, fat loss, etc.

Today I decided not to take it prior to my Cardio session to see if I would have any lasting effects from yesterday's really bad day. I
    have felt terrible all day with no energy, and in such a bad mood, I can barely stand myself.

Can anyone relate or had experiences like this with another stimulant?

Thanks!

amyodoyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Yup I am having the same issues. Workout is great supplies me with the energy I need during my workout. Im doing the rockhard challenge and without pre workout supp id be drained halfways. Today I did chest/triceps and superset pushups with step ups..ended with 30 min cardio..I drank protein after felt fine no feelings of anxiousness or jitters. I ate every three hours after but I have trouble sleeping and feel anxious later in the evening..I love this supp but am considering quitting because its disturbing my sleep pattern in the night and I need to wake up early to go to school.

kingcody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Comparison

Does anyone know how this product compares to Max Muscles's (another supplement store chain) Emerge? I've taken Emerge before and was looking to purchase Thermovex for it's similar effects. However, I noticed in the thread that the price was a bit higher and the side effects being discussed were of concern to me....

Luke171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started using Thermovez and I really like the product. I have been sick the last few days, and I get nasty sinus infections, so at the moment I am not sure where the eye pressure is coming from. I can say that the product has worked good for me, but I was told to use only 1/2, to 3/4 of a scoop twice a day, once in the morning and once in the early afternoon, for late sleepers, about five hours after the first dose. What I have noticed is that a lot of women are having an issue with it, but I don't know if that is directly related to being a female. I know that when I take this I am increasing my Vitamin C intake. For food I noticed that the caffeine is what has kept me from wanting to eat like I normally do. The headache described in the above post may be from a lack of hydration. I know I drink at least 5 bottles of water a day at school to remain Hydrated. Even with its high price I feel that all the other benefits from the supplement out way a headache and some Eye pressure. That is just me though. The best thing I can suggest is that you take less than one full scoop at a time.

ristintin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cmoore81 View Post
    I have been taking Thermovex intermittently since summer 2012. When using it intermittently (maybe 2 non-consecutive days per week)
    I wouldn't notice any adverse side effects. However, I started taking it everyday the last 2 weeks. I have noticed some very bothersome

Just before lunch I feel very jittery with not much hunger, but so jittery that I feel sick.

All day long I feel as if I have tunnel vision (or like I'm looking through a pin hole). Lots of pressure around my eyes.

Now.... having said all of that... Thermovex gives me lots of great energy to get through my workout and tastes ok to me. I have not
    noticed a difference in my mood, water retention, mid-section reduction, fat loss, etc.

Today I decided not to take it prior to my Cardio session to see if I would have any lasting effects from yesterday's really bad day. I
    have felt terrible all day with no energy, and in such a bad mood, I can barely stand myself.

Thanks!
    You sound like you are dehydrated. when are you drinking water and how much? How is your salt and sugar? do you drink any isotonic drinks? any caffeine? You have almost 4 hours from waking up and eating, in addition you aren't finishing your food at lunch, you still need to eat a complete meals that may be attributing to the headachs (along with the dehydration and possible salt loss)

clittle0035 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

blood pressure and liver

Hey fellaz,

I'm curious as to how this effects your blood pressure? I do have mild hypertension and I've read that this thermogenic reduces blood pressure. Although, I took oxyelite pro 1 year ago and my blood pressure went up.
    Also, does anyone know how this effects your liver?

thanks, corey

VGano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking this product for 4 days straight, 2x a day and I have no affects at all, not even better focus, more energy in workout or suppressed appetite . I feel even more tired during w/outs, even more hungry than usual too. I was told that if you don't take it on an empty stomach and don't take it consistently every 4 hrs, it can do more harm then good. So I'm trying that and so far nothing has changed. I'm pretty disappointed too, because I w/out 5 times a week and needed something more, something with a little more punch than my Fem Fire has. I'm giving it another 5 days then I'm on to look for something else. But I do wish you luck with it, everything works differently for different people, right?!

VGano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have noticed also that my moods are quite "snappy" since I started taking it, almost as if I were taking creatine. And I'm really tired too.

Thanks!

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf is going on in here? new age bots/shills? replying to each other. saying the product is bad, but still mixing in some awesome things to make people think it's hardcore awesomeness similar to craze????????? too many people with zero posts prior to this thread. i guess they've just been waiting all this time to finally speak.

nyrunnerjai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Love thermovex!

Been taking this supplement for almost two bottles now. I love Nutrishop and their products. They can be expensive but their products are NOT synthetic at all - remember - you get what you pay for. I've been going here a couple of years now. Its now become my first stop for supps - PERIOD.

Benefits and pointers on how I take it below:

- I mix two servings at once in 34oz of water and start drinking it on the way to the gym
    - I drink it during the workout till it runs out then I drink plain water or water mixed with BCAAs
    - I feel focused and energized throughout the ENTIRE workout.
    - be careful in the beginning you may need to watch and NOT take it (as the bottle says) 4 hours prior to bed (if you are a sensitive sleeper don't take it 6 or 8 hours prior to sleep - you know your body better than anyone else and ALL BODIES ARE DIFFERENT!!!
    - they have a new flavor (cherry orange), which has an awful residue that it leaves behind in the bottle (imagine what its doing inside your body). So I would stick with one of the other two flavors (green apple or watermelon) - the awesome thing about NS is that they will allow you to try supps before you buy them. So just ask for a sample of the product. If you live in the vacinity of one, they'll even give you a sandwich bag of the product to take home or give it to you in a free shaker bottle if you are on the way to the gym (at least they do in Pasadena).
    - you do NOT need a pre-workout with this product (there's a savings there -since yes I agree, its expensive). Again - you get what you pay for!
    - my body has responded well in terms of suppressed appetite
    - it has grapefruit, green tea and coffee bean extract in it - you can't go wrong with this product
    - since it has green tea extract in it, you can add it to green tea in the mornings if you want to start with one serving. I just hate remembering having to take another serving , so I just use it as my pre-workout and take both servings at once...makes things easier for me. Do what works for you!
    - If anyone has a suggestion for a good CLA to take without the caffeine that would be great as I sometimes would like to just take it on non-workout days without it or there could be days when I need to take it later than 4 hour prior to bedtime.

@huemanlife
    Last edited by nyrunnerjai; 05-26-2014 at 03:27 PM.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and so it continues

sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100) sxgt is not very well liked. (-100)
    I got some today. took it in the afternoon, was starved out by 7pm and felt kinda normal all day, so I would say I cant tell any affects at all. My co-worker said it killed his appetite so I was willing to try it. Going to take it directly before eating tomorrow, cause today i took it 30 minutes after I ate.
    Pro7en Protein
    NOW Adam Multi Vit.
    zinc sups.

GPD1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!

I have had these same exact effects from Thermovex. Its honestly one of the more potent/stimmy energy supplements out there, and it sucks when it makes you feel that way. I told this to an employee at Nutrishop and he gave me some great advice. Try splitting your daily dose into 2. So 1/2 scoop 30 min before breakfast or morning workout, then another half scoop at lunch or afternoon snack. It made a world of difference. Do this until your tolerance to it is up, then try taking the full dose at once. Ive noticed it makes me a lot less jittery and cracked out feeling if I eat or workout STRICTLY within that 30 min timeframe of taking Thermovex. Also, do NOT drink coffee or any other sugary energy drinks on days you take Thermovex, and drink A LOT of water. I need to put down at least 64oz of water to stave off the jitters from Thermovex. When I started taking it correctly, I did notice a marked improvement in my energy levels: both during workouts and throughout the day; as well as it kept my bloating and water retention down. Cant really attest to serious hardcore fat loss from taking Thermovex, but the energy, appetite suppression, and anti-bloat factors are definitely there.

Hope that helps!!

dustinwgibbons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mixed review

Im more of a lurker on here, havent posted before, but decided to review thermovex.

I love nutrishop. I go to the one in scottsdale az. Am looking to cut just because im tired of the extra cushion. I lift 3-4 times a week, eat clean, supplement with protein, creatine, PWO, aminos during workout, glucosamine, daily vitamin, l-carnatine and cla.

To be noted, i work various shifts and take redlines regularly and drink tea frequently so caffeine has little effect on me until really high doses.

I originally purchased the watermelon flavor and instantly hated it. Sour, fermented watermelon taste. They took it back for store credit and a different guy recommended to try the mango lemonade. So i did. This tastes much better, but is still tangy. Im 4 consecutive days in currently.

Now as stated i intake a lot off caffeine regularly, so i dont feel a buzz when taking this, however my focus is improved. Im still hungry every 3-4 hours, but it doesnt seem to be as demanding of a hunger, if that makes sense. Usually im starving in that same time frame. I cant depend on this as a pwo, its not snappy enough. I did discover yesterday that taking my regular dose of pwo 3 hours after is too much, even for me, will back off that dose tomorrow. I have noticed that i seem to be leaning out faster (i was already eating to cut prior to this), but this could be psychological or because im day 3 of low carbs in a carb cycling routine.

Overall, i like the product, but will re-evaluate in a couple weeks