rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HRT Technique Assistance

Whats up bros (and ladies). My name is Ross. My training partner and I won the first Bodybuilding.com HRT transformation challenge last year, and had the privilege of working with Tom on the new HRT videos as well as training HRT with him in the gym on multiple occasions. Working with Tom is a great opportunity, and I'm glad to see so many of you are taking advantage of that. This guy knows what he's doing.

As help to the big guy (since there's so many of you), I'm here to help specifically with anyone who is unclear on how to do the HRT technique. Based on Tom's responses to some of your check-ins, it looks like a lot of you are confused as to how the actual HRT method is done.

Here's the deal: I'm here to critique the incorrect form in your training vids. I've posted on some of your threads, but there are a lot of you and its difficult to keep track. If Tom says you're doing the technique wrong, the best thing you could do is post your vids here to me directly, so I can work with you help out. This way I don't miss anyone. However, this is a public thread for anyone confused or doubting their technique.

If you think you may be doing this wrong, or if Tom specifically said you're doing it wrong, you can post your videos and questions here to me and I'll help out individually. Taking the initiative and asking for help is a big part of this contest. We wouldn't have won the partner HRT contest if we weren't doing that.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There are TWO versions of HRT, solo and with a partner. The technique is DIFFERENT for both of these.
    Solo HRT is simply 8 regular reps followed immediately by 6 SLOW NEGATIVE REPS (at a 5-second count).
    Partner Hellcentrics is 8 regular reps followed by 4 HELLCENTRIC REPS (these are the reps you saw done in the original HRT videos done with Tom and Mike Van Wyck)

We will be filming a very detailed demo training video for you guys. So keep your eyes peeled for that. No fancy music and effects. This will just be a step-by-step explanation of how to do this the right way. Until then, feel free to post your questions and training vids for critique.
    Last edited by rbowman91; 08-22-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sweet bro I will post my video's here shortly

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ripper209 View Post
    Rock solid bro. Post any vids or questions you need answered and I'll help out. However, if you don't post a vid and just have a written question, please specify if you are doing SOLO hrt or PARTNER hrt. Because my help will be different based on the different techniques. Here is a picture of us flexing with Tom, in case you needed any motivation (I strongly suggest everyone print this out, and hang it on the ceiling above your beds).

Last edited by rbowman91; 08-22-2012 at 10:45 AM.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up MY vidz for QUADS AND HAMS HRT SOLO

Hopefully this is "perfect form" that way it can be a video for others to see. YOUR RIGHT IT HURT A LOT MORE. My pump was through the roof man.

leg Press ( remember im 5'5 so my legs are short.Also you can see im bottoming out on the stopper and that my full negative is to fast. this was corrected immediately after i was told)
    380x8+6
    470x8+6 ( my buddy said my negative was to short so i did a redo set)
    425x8+6

NO Hack squat---SO Smith Squat
    155x8+6
    205x8+6

Leg Ext
    150x8+6
    160x8+6

Deadlift
    135x8+6
    185x8+6

Seated Leg Curl
    50x8+6
    60x8+6

Is the HRT SOLO routine different than HRT Partner? Im thinking yes because when i looked at the main forum one of the threads shows the HRT Solo workouts and it has a list of all the workouts. Some workouts like this one i just posted are a lil tweaked. let me know
    Going to HELL and COMING BACK an ANIMAL THREAD>>>>>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147315213
    Got videos for people to watch my Workouts^^^^^^^^^^

Progress piX>>>>http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluesurfer_17/more.php?section=progresspics

youtube.com channel(Training Vidz/Check ins): http://www.youtube.com/user/ohanahollywood
    Instagram handle: i_LiFT_iRON

Originally Posted by bluesurfer_17 View Post
    Hopefully this is "perfect form" that way it can be a video for others to see. YOUR RIGHT IT HURT A LOT MORE. My pump was through the roof man.

leg Press ( remember im 5'5 so my legs are short.Also you can see im bottoming out on the stopper and that my full negative is to fast. this was corrected immediately after i was told)
    380x8+6
    470x8+6 ( my buddy said my negative was to short so i did a redo set)
    425x8+6

NO Hack squat---SO Smith Squat
    155x8+6
    205x8+6

Leg Ext
    150x8+6
    160x8+6

Deadlift
    135x8+6
    185x8+6

Seated Leg Curl
    50x8+6
    60x8+6

Is the HRT SOLO routine different than HRT Partner? Im thinking yes because when i looked at the main forum one of the threads shows the HRT Solo workouts and it has a list of all the workouts. Some workouts like this one i just posted are a lil tweaked. let me know
    Definitley getting better bro! I am noticing some improvement with the form, so here is what I would work on to make it perfect:

Slow down your negatives even more. I counted about a 3.5 second negative on most of them. It should be the full 1...2...3...4...5 on the way down. Have you're partner count out loud if you need to. Slow it down even more and you'll be on your way.

On the leg press, try to take your hands off your knees during the regular reps. It's okay to self-spot on the negative part if you need a boost up, but its best to let the quads work completley by themselves. Remember, we're trying to ISOLATE the muscle group here, not move weight for the hell of it.

The exercise routine for solo IS the same as the partner version. The only difference is the technique. However, the specific exercises and split that is set up in the partner version should be the same as the solo. The only difference is, you're doing 8+6 slow negatives rather than 8+4 hellcentrics with a partner.

One last thing I would adjust is the barbell deadlifts. Deadlifts are a predominantly LOWER BACK exercise. If you want to hit your hamstrings, which you should be doing on leg days, you need to be doing STIFF LEG DEAD LIFTS. The name sounds misleading though, because you're legs won't be completley straight. Tom has a demo vid of him doing HRT Stiff Leg Deads on a smith machine in the video thread.

I'm assuming you are doing those deads because you dont have a way of doing a reverse hack squat. My partner and I had the same issue, so instead of reverse hack, we just did Seated Hamstring Leg Curls (the opposite of the leg extension machine). Be sure to fully contract your hamstrings on the negatives by squeezing the glutes together. Anytime you work your hams, you should be squeezing your ass in order to actually engage the muscle to its full potential. It sounds weird, but try it and youll see why. You may need to lower the weight. Deadlifts are one of the most taxing exercises known to man. I would avoid doing them on leg day if I were you. Try the seated hamstring curls instead.

You're gettin there bro! Keep me posted!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good thread, should be very informative. Looking forward to more.

bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluesurfer_17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Definitley getting better bro! I am noticing some improvement with the form, so here is what I would work on to make it perfect:

Slow down your negatives even more. I counted about a 3.5 second negative on most of them. It should be the full 1...2...3...4...5 on the way down. Have you're partner count out loud if you need to. Slow it down even more and you'll be on your way.

On the leg press, try to take your hands off your knees during the regular reps. It's okay to self-spot on the negative part if you need a boost up, but its best to let the quads work completley by themselves. Remember, we're trying to ISOLATE the muscle group here, not move weight for the hell of it.

The exercise routine for solo IS the same as the partner version. The only difference is the technique. However, the specific exercises and split that is set up in the partner version should be the same as the solo. The only difference is, you're doing 8+6 slow negatives rather than 8+4 hellcentrics with a partner.

One last thing I would adjust is the barbell deadlifts. Deadlifts are a predominantly LOWER BACK exercise. If you want to hit your hamstrings, which you should be doing on leg days, you need to be doing STIFF LEG DEAD LIFTS. The name sounds misleading though, because you're legs won't be completley straight. Tom has a demo vid of him doing HRT Stiff Leg Deads on a smith machine in the video thread.

I'm assuming you are doing those deads because you dont have a way of doing a reverse hack squat. My partner and I had the same issue, so instead of reverse hack, we just did Seated Hamstring Leg Curls (the opposite of the leg extension machine). Be sure to fully contract your hamstrings on the negatives by squeezing the glutes together. Anytime you work your hams, you should be squeezing your ass in order to actually engage the muscle to its full potential. It sounds weird, but try it and youll see why. You may need to lower the weight. Deadlifts are one of the most taxing exercises known to man. I would avoid doing them on leg day if I were you. Try the seated hamstring curls instead.

You're gettin there bro! Keep me posted!
    Okay awesome. I got chest today and again ill post up more vidz tonight. Thanx for the information and guidance.
    Last edited by bluesurfer_17; 08-23-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    Going to HELL and COMING BACK an ANIMAL THREAD>>>>>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147315213

Progress piX>>>>http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bluesurfer_17/more.php?section=progresspics

youtube.com channel(Training Vidz/Check ins): http://www.youtube.com/user/ohanahollywood

Thumbs up week 2 sessshh III

I know on flat bench i messed up on the count, but there was a redemption set due to the fact that im really hard on myself on completing the excercise correctly. i know theres a million types of ways to do workouts, but im super focused on mastering this form that way I can get a move on.

Also there is a failed Incline set that I failed on the last rep. It was a good push though

Also there is a failed Incline set that I failed on the last rep. It was a good push though
    Much better bro. Slow down that count near the end (he got faster at 3,2,1) and you'll be f**king golden. Definitley a huge improvement from where you were before. Show me what you got next time with that form PERFECT.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey I was watching your video, just thought I'd point out that squating on a smith machine is deadly to do... I did it once because it was the only one available and I threw my back out for 1 month... Then I found out why the next day: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/1-ex...ou-should.html
    Maybe their is a controlled way of doing it, but it forces you not to keep balance, and bends the back bad (for me at least). Just wanted to toss that tip your way, I wouldn't wish that kind of back pain I had upon anybody, it hurt like hell!
    Anywhoo keep it up!
    TAMING THE BEAST WITHIN!

Originally Posted by Guns_On_Fire View Post
    Hey I was watching your video, just thought I'd point out that squating on a smith machine is deadly to do... I did it once because it was the only one available and I threw my back out for 1 month... Then I found out why the next day: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/1-ex...ou-should.html
    Maybe their is a controlled way of doing it, but it forces you not to keep balance, and bends the back bad (for me at least). Just wanted to toss that tip your way, I wouldn't wish that kind of back pain I had upon anybody, it hurt like hell!
    Anywhoo keep it up!
    Seconded. I typically stay away from Smith Squats. However, I know some guys with massive physiques that do 'em all the time. Personally though, I like the free weight squats even if it means using less weight than a smith squat. Hits the core better due to the need for balance.

the technique demo video is done by the way (the one with the exercises you guys asked about). Keep your eyes peeled for it to be posted this monday night/tuesday. Nobody checks the forum over the weekends, so trying to get it up when the check-in's start slowing down at the beginning of the week.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

HRT Technique Demo Vid

Below is a very in-depth look at how to perform the proper HRT technique on the exercises that YOU requested. It's a long video, as each exercise technique is broken down step by step. If you don't want to watch the whole thing and just want to see a certain exercise explained, here is the order in which they are seen:

1. SOLO HRT Skullcrushers
    2. SOLO HRT Seated Leg Curl (replacement for REVERSE HACK SQUATS)
    3. SOLO Freemotion HRT Squat (replacement for regular HACK SQUATS)
    4. SOLO HRT Barbell Shrugs
    5. HRT SOLO Dumbell Side Raises
    6. SOLO HRT T-Bar Rows
    7. SOLO HRT Rear Delt Dumbell Raises
    8. Squat Depth Demo (for Auntielingo. Non-HRT form shown, just an explanation of how deep some of us squat)
    9. HRT Partner Hellcentrics Technique Explained 8+4
    10. THE RUNNING-TREADMILLL-KETTLEBELL-KICKBACKS (thats right)

Hellcentrics Apprentice

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    O M G !! GREAT VIDEO!!! This was very helpful.. You guys are super fun to watch too! lol! You crack me up. Thanks so much for posting.
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for the vid! I'll make sure to watch it tonight!!!
    TAMING THE BEAST WITHIN!

Watching it in class cause I'm not learning jack in cjustice class. Yawn! Great video lots of info

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Below is a very in-depth look at how to perform the proper HRT technique on the exercises that YOU requested. It's a long video, as each exercise technique is broken down step by step. If you don't want to watch the whole thing and just want to see a certain exercise explained, here is the order in which they are seen:

1. SOLO HRT Skullcrushers
    2. SOLO HRT Seated Leg Curl (replacement for REVERSE HACK SQUATS)
    3. SOLO Freemotion HRT Squat (replacement for regular HACK SQUATS)
    4. SOLO HRT Barbell Shrugs
    5. HRT SOLO Dumbell Side Raises
    6. SOLO HRT T-Bar Rows
    7. SOLO HRT Rear Delt Dumbell Raises
    8. Squat Depth Demo (for Auntielingo. Non-HRT form shown, just an explanation of how deep some of us squat)
    9. HRT Partner Hellcentrics Technique Explained 8+4
    10. THE RUNNING-TREADMILLL-KETTLEBELL-KICKBACKS (thats right)

Good stuff you guys. Couple counts were off here and there but no big. I know this will help a lot of people for sure. Both HRT Solo and Hellcentrics are 5 count negatives. Thanks for helping out you guys.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Hey bossman!

Rage keeps telling me to throw a partial in the Solo HRT, and from what you told me and what i read on the SOlo HRT forum im super lost. To be clear its 8 regualr reps + 6 hellcentrics at a 5 count correct?

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great video. For the Tbar, did you guys brace a bar from the bench against the wall or is that a tbar machine? New to tbar rows and skipped it my first time through because wasn't sure on how to do them. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Drufeus View Post
    Great video. For the Tbar, did you guys brace a bar from the bench against the wall or is that a tbar machine? New to tbar rows and skipped it my first time through because wasn't sure on how to do them. Thanks.
    Good question bro. Yes, we just would grab the t-bar and jam the sucker into the corner of a room somewhere, like a pivot. It'll stay put when you're grinding out those reps. Actual t-bar set-ups are solid, but I rarely see them in gyms. Probably just a money saver, as far as buying equipment goes.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great. Will do it that way. Don't know why I never thought of doing it like that. Thanks and keep up the great info.

Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ciper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re:

Thats useful.. thanks for sharing

Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kdnlp07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should I only train each muscle group once a week while doing HRT solo? I kinda thought yes. Just need some advice. Thanks in advance.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kdnlp07 View Post
    Should I only train each muscle group once a week while doing HRT solo? I kinda thought yes. Just need some advice. Thanks in advance.
    Thats plenty yes. If youre giving 100% then youll be just fine.

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kdnlp07 View Post
    Yes Sir. That is correct.

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Great video, but a word of advice. Get that damn bouncing out of your lift. When you pressed up on the leg press there was bouncing at the top of each rep. Chances of injury go way up that way. Slow it down and control the weight

amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100)

amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100) amineMJ7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ciper View Post
    Thats useful.. thanks for sharing
    good

WooW xD Nice

marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marketing1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice thank you