ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50) ovahdryve will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation UK Personal Trainers NEED your help...

How would one go about getting to the top of the field? i.e is it recommended to first start off working in a gym, building up a client base and then being self-employed? I'm about to do my Level 3 with Discovery Learning which is REP's accredited (so should be ok?) and they've managed to get me interviews to be placed in loads of Virgin Actives, LA Fitness etc. I currently train at a health club in my local area, quite expensive but more upper class as every LA Fitness/Fitness First i've been too has been of poor standard, unhygienic and the personal trainers there genuinely seem thick and uneducated with no genuine passion.

My question is after I become qualified where should I go? Would it be better to work at a chain gym like LA Fitness etc. Would it be better with regards to money and business to be placed in Central London or is this unnecessary? Is it better to work at a health club and avoid chain gyms such as LA Fitness?

Thanks very much in advance.