Registered User SurpremeBeing84's Avatar
    SurpremeBeing84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss vs. Inches Lost. HELP!

I've been working out for a week now. I eat from 1200-1500 calories a day. Do HIIT cardio training for 15 min every other day, on other days I do zumba for 30-45 min and I do 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels every night (on day 6). So far I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my stomach and 1 inch off my thighs. I haven't lost ANY weight. As a matter of fact I've gained 2 pounds. What can I do to lose weight and inches?

Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most people I know don't care if they lose the weight as long as the inches/fat go away. if you are definitly losing inches but maintaining weight, you are probably building muscle, which is heavier than fat..... and healthier. I've never tried to NOT build muscle so I'm not sure how to avoid that while preforming your workout routine..... but I really don't think you should worry too much as long as the inches are disappearing.

HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HugzMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SurpremeBeing84 View Post
    I've been working out for a week now. I eat from 1200-1500 calories a day. Do HIIT cardio training for 15 min every other day, on other days I do zumba for 30-45 min and I do 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels every night (on day 6). So far I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my stomach and 1 inch off my thighs. I haven't lost ANY weight. As a matter of fact I've gained 2 pounds. What can I do to lose weight and inches?
    If you're looking better in the mirror then who cares about the number on the scale. Keep up the good work.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SurpremeBeing84 View Post
    6 days is not enough time to lose anything but water. Any changes you've seen in either the scale or the tape measure are more likely due to changes in water balance and errors in measurement.

Registered User SurpremeBeing84's Avatar
    SurpremeBeing84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    6 days is not enough time to lose anything but water. Any changes you've seen in either the scale or the tape measure are more likely due to changes in water balance and errors in measurement.

I'm not an expert but I don't agree. People lose inches and pounds in a week all the time. Its healthy to lose 1-2 pounds per week. I didn't say I lost 10 inches or lbs in six days

SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eff the scale, use the mirror. I've stalled at 140 for a while but I look leaner every week
    Support a Misc Bruh. PC Master Race

Currently streaming Fallout 4. Das it Mane
    Twitch.tv/SupremeCK

cuffem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mist8ke View Post
    Most people I know don't care if they lose the weight as long as the inches/fat go away. if you are definitly losing inches but maintaining weight, you are probably building muscle, which is heavier than fat..... and healthier. I've never tried to NOT build muscle so I'm not sure how to avoid that while preforming your workout routine..... but I really don't think you should worry too much as long as the inches are disappearing.
    1lb of muscle & 1lb of fat is 1lb......................... muscle and fat differ in density.

Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mist8ke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cuffem View Post
    1lb of muscle & 1lb of fat is 1lb......................... muscle and fat differ in density.
    I guess I could have worded that better. But I think the point was there. Due to the density difference, of two equal LOOKING amounts (1 fat, 1 muscle)..... the muscle will be heavier........ but then again I think everyone already knows this.