MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MovereTe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ball and Socket Joint Pain

Hey guys

I have a little bit of pain in my left shoulder joint. It does not hurt when I am still, or even when I move it around. In fact I can still do heavy shoulder presses and my regular shoulder routine. The only time there is pain is when I flex my left trap. For instance, when I do a most muscular, there is a slight pinch. After holding it for more than 3-4 seconds the pain dies down. Over the past two weeks the pain has died down quite a bit. Whenever I wake up in the morning for the first five or ten minutes is when it hurts the most. I haven't done shoulders in two weeks, yesterday was my first shoulder day. I had no pain at all while exercising and I press 65 pound dumbbells.

Has anyone else had "uncomfortable pains" like this? It's not excruciating, just a mild pinch when the left trap is flexed.

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the pain is subsiding then I would guess your injury is healing. Are you positive it's a joint pain, and not just a strained pulled muscle (i.e the left trap)??