Page 133 of 266 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,990 of 7977
    hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    Was expecting this. I felt it was finally the right time.
    Yesss. I can confirm lol.
    Nice video bruh. Now I can confirm you are a *******.

Ty men
    I get plenty of greens. Only red because of one mod, who happens to be a huge *******. You know who you are.

Hey vegetarians, my food chits on your food, literally.

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hxcstunna View Post
    Nice video bruh. Now I can confirm you are a *******.

Ty men
    Not sure how *******, red. ayyylmao.
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    strong other videos on that playlist. I see arn is in one(at least I think thats her)

omg... can we say DERP Lois lol That was for our last nursing class. (insert feels) gotta love nurse Bert though
    The girl on the right:
    -Chihuahua crew-
    -1/2 white 1/2 mexiCAN crew-
    -Dub Step crew-

"When I die I want to be buried face down so the world can kiss my a$$"

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ARN14 View Post
    omg... can we say DERP Lois lol That was for our last nursing class. (insert feels) gotta love nurse Bert though
    are you still stealing cookies from the kitchen?

ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARN14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you still stealing cookies from the kitchen?
    yep. and now it's Halloween season the sugar supply is abundant! Screw diabeetus!
    The girl on the right:
    -Chihuahua crew-
    -1/2 white 1/2 mexiCAN crew-
    -Dub Step crew-

"When I die I want to be buried face down so the world can kiss my a$$"

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ARN14 View Post
    yep. and now it's Halloween season the sugar supply is abundant! Screw diabeetus!

Fuark guys. back to 12 hour nights. I have such an effed up sched this month
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    -=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can any nurses (RN and up) help me out with an assignment. Its just a few questions that i need answered. Will rep.

What is your perception of the role of the Registered Nurse?

Has that perception changed since you first entered Nursing?

In what area(s) of nursing have you worked?

Did you feel you needed different types of communication for each specialty area? If so, how did your communication differ?

With whom do you communicate most frequently?

How important do you believe communication is in a nurse/client relationship?

Are there insights or tips you can give me that you have discovered enhance communication with clients or others?
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DatMurse View Post

Fuark guys. back to 12 hour nights. I have such an effed up sched this month
    how often do you rotate days/nights?

do you guys not get given the chance to do straight days or straight nights?

that would be rough as fuk

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sbsponger View Post
    Can any nurses (RN and up) help me out with an assignment. Its just a few questions that i need answered. Will rep.

What is your perception of the role of the Registered Nurse?

Has that perception changed since you first entered Nursing?

In what area(s) of nursing have you worked?

Did you feel you needed different types of communication for each specialty area? If so, how did your communication differ?

With whom do you communicate most frequently?

How important do you believe communication is in a nurse/client relationship?

Are there insights or tips you can give me that you have discovered enhance communication with clients or others?
    the role of a nurse is psychosocial, medical, spiritual healer, and an advocate for the patient. You communicate with the doctor and you are a safety net for the doctor, pharmacist, and patient. Gotta catch **** that is off, humans arent perfect. That goes for the doctor, pharmacist, myself, fellow nurses, and the patient.

no it hasnt changed.

medical/oncology(general hospital and cancer)

what kind of communication?

Coworkers

I think communication is important as hell. I always introduce myself at the start of the day and go over the general plan with them. I make sure they atleast know wtf is going on. I cannot stand nurses who do not do that. I always tell them what med they are taking and what its for. if anything seems off or they do not know I tell them to ask me.

I like jokes and sarcasm. I go for instant ice breakers. "Good evening, My name is chris. I will be your nurse for tonight and will be ruining your sleep"

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sbsponger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the role of a nurse is psychosocial, medical, spiritual healer, and an advocate for the patient. You communicate with the doctor and you are a safety net for the doctor, pharmacist, and patient. Gotta catch **** that is off, humans arent perfect. That goes for the doctor, pharmacist, myself, fellow nurses, and the patient.

no it hasnt changed.

Coworkers

I think communication is important as hell. I always introduce myself at the start of the day and go over the general plan with them. I make sure they atleast know wtf is going on. I cannot stand nurses who do not do that. I always tell them what med they are taking and what its for. if anything seems off or they do not know I tell them to ask me.

I like jokes and sarcasm. I go for instant ice breakers. "Good evening, My name is chris. I will be your nurse for tonight and will be ruining your sleep"
    pretty sure my prof is asking about non-verbal like gestures/verbal/and written
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

I forgot to mention. The hospital sends out surveys for patients to see how we did. My name was mentioned twice in the surveys, there was only like 3 other nurses who got it. They got singles and I got doubles. The recognition made my day. It was only 5 dollars each coupon but I honestly dont care about the money.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

Originally Posted by sbsponger View Post
    pretty sure my prof is asking about non-verbal like gestures/verbal/and written
    compassionate verbal and touching education for my field with the patients. There was a guy who was just diagnosed with lung cancer. His nephew was in a motorcycle accident in the ICU downstairs(dying) and I brought him down there by wheel chair. He wasnt my patient but I had time. I put my hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on mine.

I remember having a nasal hemmorhage after a deviated septum surgery. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder. A touch on the shoulder can be a very powerful tool.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

no it hasnt changed.

Coworkers

I like that line

I like that line
    My patients seem to burst out laughing, so it has been my catch phrase.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Seems like most of you had great nursing school experiences. My professor is a hardass and is failing half the class (we're already getting NCLEX test questions in nursing 111 fundamentals) and most of my classmates are too tense and uptight to have a sense of humor and the flexibility that'll just make this program more enjoyable.

I don't even want to get started on the female drama... Fuking ridiculous. At least my clinical instructor is good.
    I get plenty of greens. Only red because of one mod, who happens to be a huge *******. You know who you are.

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't even want to get started on the female drama... Fuking ridiculous. At least my clinical instructor is good.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161698813

Seems like most of you had great nursing school experiences. My professor is a hardass and is failing half the class (we're already getting NCLEX test questions in nursing 111 fundamentals) and most of my classmates are too tense and uptight to have a sense of humor and the flexibility that'll just make this program more enjoyable.

Over half of my class failed first semester. We started off with around 90 and now have I think 25 of the original group left over. But my school was waitlist so the standards were lower to get in.

HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol fukc no. 14 month bachelor's. 75-83 is a C, 84 to 92 is a B, had to get 93+ for an A. No summer(s), or intercessions off. hospital 3 days a week during crit care rotation. summer 8 am to 5 4 PM 5 days a week. no thx jeff

and the female part. Brb always charge/lead/main dude everyone volunteers you to be in all sims. Brb sexist as fukc. brb brb.
    SMBC

What a females! Surprise!

brb 21 year old Christian chicks clique
    brb blonde 10/10s clique
    brb bar hopping clique
    brb older women/mom clique
    brb male clique

I can't stand cliques and think they should be diminished as much as possible. For some reason the problem is exacerbated in nursing school.

Over half of my class failed first semester. We started off with around 90 and now have I think 25 of the original group left over. But my school was waitlist so the standards were lower to get in.
    This is the direction my class is heading in… Hope the end result is worth it mane

Originally Posted by HouseBro View Post
    lol fukc no. 14 month bachelor's. 75-83 is a C, 84 to 92 is a B, had to get 93+ for an A. No summer(s), or intercessions off. hospital 3 days a week during crit care rotation. summer 8 am to 5 4 PM 5 days a week. no thx jeff

and the female part. Brb always charge/lead/main dude everyone volunteers you to be in all sims. Brb sexist as fukc. brb brb.
    Thanks for making me depressed over my imminent future, house*******.

brb blonde 10/10s clique
    brb bar hopping clique
    brb male clique

I can't stand cliques and think they should be diminished as much as possible. For some reason the problem is exacerbated in nursing school.
    My class was like the only one with pretty much no attractive women. The class before and after me had several but for some reason there was only 1 in my class.

brb blonde 10/10s clique
    brb bar hopping clique
    brb male clique

I can't stand cliques and think they should be diminished as much as possible. For some reason the problem is exacerbated in nursing school
    Exacerbated? Yep, you're in nursing school.

My class was like the only one with pretty much no attractive women. The class before and after me had several but for some reason there was only 1 in my class.
    Aside from the blonde 10/10 clique, a couple from the Christian clique were 8-9/10s, a few in the bar hopping clique were decent, and one or two were pretty good looking in the male clique.

wait wut?

HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

brb blonde 10/10s clique
    brb bar hopping clique
    brb male clique

This is the direction my class is heading in… Hope the end result is worth it mane

Thanks for making me depressed over my imminent future, house*******.
    are you in an Accelerated program? prolly not. And does a poverty 90 = an A? prolly. so STFU ******* you have it fukcing easy compared to when I was in school.
    SMBC

Originally Posted by HouseBro View Post
    are you in an Accelerated program? prolly not. And does a poverty 90 = an A? prolly. so STFU ******* you have it fukcing easy compared to when I was in school.
    U w0t m8?

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000) TroyMM is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey everybody. My first night off after 4 12's straight. tired as fuk cuzzzz
    "Radiant as the sun, Cool as the moon"

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nursing student checking in. Still the the pre-reqs, but hopefully I get into my schools program soon.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

damn second healthcare worker positive for ebola.

Stay safe brahs

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the first one was hot... even before the fever.

A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    really curious to know the condition of the two workers
    Boston Misc Crew

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    the first one was hot... even before the fever.

ebolanurse.jpg
    Heyoooo ayelmaooo

Originally Posted by bmx045 View Post
    really curious to know the condition of the two workers
    I hate how they keep saying there must've been a 'breach in protocol.' Uh yeah, no chit. The protocol in place has to be followed 100%… 99.9% = breached. Feels

Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Nursing student checking in. Still the the pre-reqs, but hopefully I get into my schools program soon.
    you mean prenursing student checking in

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

Page 133 of 266 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast