Page 188 of 266 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 7977
    spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DatMurse View Post
    you actually use tinder and had positive results?
    I had only one not so great experience. And I think the guy was just a douche but it didnt show till after a few dates. But I went out on MULTIPLE dates on there with successful normal guys and only had one person message me something inappropriate. The other dates there just wasnt the chemistry, but they were respectable people for sure.

Current BF, 10 months in, met on Tinder. Honestly, he was there to get poon while on vacation. I never went out with guys on who werent from there, but he didn have it on the words at the bottom and we started messaging and had a ton in common and he is HOT AS FUQ so when I realized he wasnt from SD, I was like do.not.care. Anyway, it was one of those dates where we talked our head off till the bars closed and then kept talking till 5 am, went out several more times while he was in town, he kept calling after he went back to NYC and after a week was like "there is obviously something really special here.... what do you think about giving this a try and see where it will go?" 10 months later, lots of trips to NY and now I'm job hunting in NY.... and wholeheartedly in love with someone I can see myself spending the rest of my life with. Now we just have to test it out living in the same city, LOL.

I think its all how you approach it. I didn't present myself as on there to whore around. Kept my bio short and clever and only had respectable pics. Went well.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    It always makes me wonder what those who are *******sare like at home. I dated an ortho for about 5 months and he was very thoughtful and loving but when he was on a roll about something there was no right answer. I could see him just going off and then going on and on just to hear himself speak. Would probably want to commit murder if I was in an OR with him. Which is probably why that relationship didnt work out... I went on a few dates with an ortho-spine and he was about the most chill guy ever. Could never see him losing his ****. The current BF is OB/GYN and he is also thoughtful and very loving but I can't imagine what he would be like in the OR. I get the feeling he is probably a lot of fun because he has a killer sense of humor and is very even tempered. But it makes you wonder who marries the huge *******s.

*I met all of these guys outside of the hospital and none worked at any facility I work at. Not THAT nurse.
    I'm a jerk in everyday life, but super nice in the OR, semi-srs.

OB guy, huh - most the male GYN docs I know are pretty cool, certainly a stressful specialty though.
    CRNA Crew
    Used to be super skinny and now slightly better crew
    Chronic back pain for years, but now better crew

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StickLegs78 View Post
    I'm a jerk in everyday life, but super nice in the OR, semi-srs.

OB guy, huh - most the male GYN docs I know are pretty cool, certainly a stressful specialty though.
    Hah, why so opposite?

I've always wondered if the ******* docs are actually whipped bitches who take out their frustrations with their wife on the people at work...

His undergrad is in biomedical engineering, so surgery is definitely his thing. It's a weird combination of an engineer with great communication skills lol. I think is interest is more in REI though.... That bodybuilding/ hormone interest. It's also nice to hear the other side of the equation being a neonatal ICU nurse.

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NCLEX scheduled for July 1st. Taking Kaplan, got a 64% on the readiness and have taken qtrainers 1-5 so far and worked my way from 52% to hitting 60% now. I have the saunders book but there is just so much content that it's overwhelming.. don't really feel like reviewing it. Just wanna do questions.

Going to finish the trainers and then do 110-150 q's/day from the qbank/qtests. You guys think that'll be sufficient?

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    NCLEX scheduled for July 1st. Taking Kaplan, got a 64% on the readiness and have taken qtrainers 1-5 so far and worked my way from 52% to hitting 60% now. I have the saunders book but there is just so much content that it's overwhelming.. don't really feel like reviewing it. Just wanna do questions.

Going to finish the trainers and then do 110-150 q's/day from the qbank/qtests. You guys think that'll be sufficient?
    I over prepared for mine [Review course required by College, read whole Saunders, and endless questions]. Just make sure you are 100% confident going into it. ~$400 for the stupid NCLEX, might as well pass it first try.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    I over prepared for mine [Review course required by College, read whole Saunders, and endless questions]. Just make sure you are 100% confident going into it. ~$400 for the stupid NCLEX, might as well pass it first try.
    Yeah, I definitely don't have time OR motivation to read through all of Saunders. I'm just going to review their pyramid things and red highlighted stuff, that seems to be the most important. I'm like 80% confident that I'd pass right now. Definitely need to brush up on meds/maternity/peds. Thanks for sharing your experience.

That sounds like beyond enough.

That sounds like beyond enough.
    Thanks for the reassurance. I guess I just feel unsure because all of my friends are taking like 2-3 months to study, and I'll have studied for a total of 3 weeks by the time I take my test.

Thanks for the reassurance. I guess I just feel unsure because all of my friends are taking like 2-3 months to study, and I'll have studied for a total of 3 weeks by the time I take my test.
    Well, I know it's a slightly different test but I didn't do any review class and I just did questions about 2 weeks out and it cut off at 75. Granted, I thought I failed, but obviously not. I'm no mensa candidate, either.

I pretty much just worked on test taking the two weeks before hand. I don't think now is the time to cover knowledge because that's what school was for. Now is time to practice taking tests and work on answer selection between the two right answers.

I agree. Impossible to cram all that content no matter how long you give yourself. I'll just keep doing my questions, and maybe some content here and there. Can't wait to take the test and get it over with.

I agree. Impossible to cram all that content no matter how long you give yourself. I'll just keep doing my questions, and maybe some content here and there. Can't wait to take the test and get it over with.
    it's awful to have it weighing over you. Git r dun

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I still don't have my ATT

Was going hard studying but lost all motivation b/c it seems like I will never fuking take this test.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post

Was going hard studying but lost all motivation b/c it seems like I will never fuking take this test.
    Lol thats how I felt at one point but as soon as you get it, you'll get your motivation back.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    datmurse,

as cool and knowledgeable as spicyprice is, you can't use her as a good example for Tinder,

any educated female with aesthetics and a brain can make a killing on Tinder. It is perfect for those looking for a new date every week or day. Not a place for relationships.

As mentioned before, just imagine one female in a room of 1000 dudes talking to her = Tinder

not in any way a jab at her, just a reality of how online dating favors females.

anyway

damn JCAHO
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    datmurse,

as cool and knowledgeable as spicyprice is, you can't use her as a good example for Tinder,

any educated female with aesthetics and a brain can make a killing on Tinder. It is perfect for those looking for a new date every week or day. Not a place for relationships.

As mentioned before, just imagine one female in a room of 1000 dudes talking to her = Tinder

not in any way a jab at her, just a reality of how online dating favors females.

anyway

damn JCAHO
    To argue this point... meeting that perfect partner is a matter of numbers. The more dates you go on, the higher your chance of meeting that person. Your social circle is only so big and your work circle is kind of off limits. Online dating is a way to do quick screening for the basics: looks, evidence of **** personality based on what pics the girl/guy chooses ex. half naked pic, all selfies, dress like slut, etc, as well as their sense of humor, wit, education based on bio. The good thing about Tinder is you go from swiping right to talking to meeting way quicker than match.com (in my experience.) Ans since I and most everyone else is super shallow and initially only care about looks, Tinder makes "shopping" easy.

Anyway, its all in the numbers and broadening your avenues for meeting women. dating in general favors women. Just have to put yourself out there and see what happens. And if a first date doesnt work out, keep at it. Its alllll about increasing your opportunities.

GL passing the self-appointed masters of the hospital-verse survey.

Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post

I was in that situation bro. The BRN in CA sucks. I got a letter 8 weeks after my initial submission that said I was missing some chit (even though I submitted everything I needed to online), so I had to resend it in person. That took another 4 weeks and then I called them up and finally got my ATT. I didn't start Kaplan until I got it because I didn't know if I would even take my test by the end of the summer.

Keep calling your board of nursing until they have an update for you. That's what I did.

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    datmurse,

anyway

damn JCAHO
    fa sho

u w0t m8?
    Last edited by DatMurse; 06-10-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

-=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DatMurse View Post
    fa sho

u w0t m8?

did you just link your personal photobucket? your name is in the hyperlink lol.
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did you just link your personal photobucket? your name is in the hyperlink lol.
    thats my old username.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't believe it's already been a year since I passed the NCLEX. Chit went by fast.

Also, I turned 22. Feeling old, yo
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    Can't believe it's already been a year since I passed the NCLEX. Chit went by fast.

Happy Birthday.

You graduated at a young age. I wish I could have graduated a year ago, but our program was 4.5 years IF you get into anatomy during summer, which everyone crashed so I had no shot. Ended up taking 5 years but w/e.

monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just took my last test for nursing school. feels kinda sad and empty the past 3-4 years revolved around with classmates, worrying about passing..etc and all of that gone. welp,i guess time to amp up milking my sausage 3 times a day.

Originally Posted by monkeymanuw View Post
    Just took my last test for nursing school. feels kinda sad and empty the past 3-4 years revolved around with classmates, worrying about passing..etc and all of that gone. welp,i guess time to amp up milking my sausage 3 times a day.
    Lmao.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY almost birthday twin.

Just wait till you go to your 10yr reunion. Will feel super "where did time go?"

Today I'm 33.......wtf guys, Wtf.

I think I'm gifting myself my first botox treatment. The time has come...

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Just wait till you go to your 10yr reunion. Will feel super "where did time go?"

Thanks, girl! Happy birthday to you as well! Mine should be in 2021. Almost halfway there :,(
    My gift was getting kicked out of a bar for vomiting and passing out on a curb in front of my co-workers. Currently not talking to them for a week because embarrassed. Feelsbadman.
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000)

get a group botox price and ill join. time to acquire wrinkle free aesthetics.

you're off to a good ass start in life, i was failing classes left and right when i was at that age. brb trying to take final 12 horus later, the syllabus said 7pm, but who was typo, brb never went to class, brb failed class at got 0. brb fisting myself in the corner.

happy bday *******.

hope there are many hood rats for you to slay. or bros if you are into that.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

happy birthday to you too. If you feel like its necessary. lol

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Professor finally uploaded our grades...I got a B in anatomy. RIP in pieces 4.0 GPA.

Page 188 of 266 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 ... LastLast