Page 185 of 266 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,550 of 7977
    IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brian0602 View Post

Edit: Ever wonder what the misc thinks of you brahs?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167571971
    Originally Posted by dookiegobbler View Post
    My wife worked as a floor nurse for 10 years and now she manages them and hires them. She tells me quite a few stories. I've also worked around quite a few as a cop, so here you go:

- The trustworthy ones work at places that pay the most

- She says it's about 50/50 in terms of good vs. bad. But for the most part, nurses are nurses because nursing school is easy to get into and nursing pays fairly well. Many are single mothers or women/men with a criminal record (there are offenses to which the Board of Nursing will turn a blind eye, but if you had them on your record and tried to get hired as a cop they'd laugh in your face)

- Caring? As in, all around caring or just at work? They care enough at work to not get fired.

- Yes, most of them work very hard. African nurses, by and large, do not work hard. Actually a little trick they like to play is working for a year until their tax return comes in and quit for awhile, then re-apply.

- I actually find nurses to be much less trustworthy than fellow officers, but I could be biased about it.
    From the thread you linked. This guy is such an idiot. I literally lol'd at the bolded parts.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    From the thread you linked. This guy is such an idiot. I literally lol'd at the bolded parts.
    I couldn't help myself. **** pisses me off.

ANd lol at the BON. They don't turn a blind eye to anything. I have a very good friend who was renewing a license for one of the million states she is licensed in and checked the box saying she had her CEUs without actually reading it. They came after her after an audit... and every board has jumped on the bandwagon. BON is a bunch of money hungry *******s who take any chance they can to suck you for everything they can to tey and stay relevant so they don't become obsolete under a national board.

Fuq the BON.

Just applied for NJ and NY license... brb, cant just prove that I am licensed, they want transcripts from my college because apparently I somehow sat for NCLEX without graduating from a nursing school. And they want verification from every state I have ever been licensed in... because.....why? SO I CAN PAY ALL OF THEIR ASSES EVEN MORE $$$$!!
    Last edited by spicyprice; 05-23-2015 at 10:47 PM.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    I couldn't help myself. **** pisses me off.

ANd lol at the BON. They don't turn a blind eye to anything. I have a very good friend who was renewing a license for one of the million states she is licensed in and checked the box saying she had her CEUs without actually reading it. They came after her after an audit... and every board has jumped on the bandwagon. BON is a bunch of money hungry *******s who take any chance they can to suck you for everything they can to tey and stay relevant so they don't become obsolete under a national board.

Fuq the BON.

Just applied for NJ and NY license... brb, cant just prove that I am licensed, they want transcripts from my college because apparently I somehow sat for NCLEX without graduating from a nursing school. And they want verification from every state I have ever been licensed in... because.....why? SO I CAN PAY ALL OF THEIR ASSES EVEN MORE $$$$!!
    Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

Side note, NJ is a dumb state..too strict with everything.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DatMurse View Post
    why CRNA
    You never fail to call out anyone who wants to be a CRNA. Every got damn time lmao.
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Graduating LPN in June....then continuing on for my RN

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    You never fail to call out anyone who wants to be a CRNA. Every got damn time lmao.
    Its irritating lol

A working nurse who wants to do CRNA is different, but its always the student.
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

-=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

Side note, NJ is a dumb state..too strict with everything.
    plz don't hate me, but Im signing up for strike work there. hoping they end up striking in July. Can you try and make that happen? kthnx.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    plz don't hate me, but Im signing up for strike work there. hoping they end up striking in July. Can you try and make that happen? kthnx.
    Ayy lmao

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    You can still apply for those jobs. The only ones I didn't apply for said, "at least 1 year RN experience required." If they are hiring new grads they will probably interview/ hire you before you're licensed. Look for nursing less than 1 year experience and new grad residencies. GL

I have a job, just need to test and won't be able to until late July at the earliest. I fuking hate my school. We used ATI and I did good enough on the comp predictor to not do a review course and my school won't fuking send our transcripts for at least a month after we graduated they said (fuking bull ****).

So yeah the job I interviewed for I posted about I got it. Thanks for the interview questions and tips you guys posted. All of the questions they asked were situational, "tell me about a time where..."
    hmm, so they hired you, but you aren't working for them as a CNA or something at the moment? thanks for the tip as well, I'm going to start applying now if that's the case
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Side note, NJ is a dumb state.

you know brahs wouldn't say that chit if it never ever ever worked on womens.

but somehow it does.
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    you know brahs wouldn't say that chit if it never ever ever worked on womens.

but somehow it does.
    "If there was a nuclear apocalypse where only Jessica Alba and I survived and we were tasked with repopulating the world I would kill myself rather than force myself to fornicate with her because I know that our offspring would look like leprosy stricken monstrosities compared to the potential ones that could be made by a heavenly blessed beauty like yourself"

Def a favorite.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "If there was a nuclear apocalypse where only Jessica Alba and I survived and we were tasked with repopulating the world I would kill myself rather than force myself to fornicate with her because I know that our offspring would look like leprosy stricken monstrosities compared to the potential ones that could be made by a heavenly blessed beauty like yourself"

Def a favorite.
    too many syllables

its 2015 now.

"ayyo lemme clap dem cheeks bb"
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    hmm, so they hired you, but you aren't working for them as a CNA or something at the moment? thanks for the tip as well, I'm going to start applying now if that's the case
    Exactly. I work as a CNA in the city I went to school at, not the one I have a RN position at. HR told me to let them know when I have a date scheduled for my test. I was told by many people to start applying for residencies and positions before I graduated. GL.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

why do people hate strike nurses? If they werent there people would die. Atleast the hospital is suffering while the nurses go on strike and then the patients are staying alive.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000) arman24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why do people hate strike nurses? If they werent there people would die. Atleast the hospital is suffering while the nurses go on strike and then the patients are staying alive.
    Exactly the hospital has to pay a **** load of money to pay and accommodate those nurses. I have a question for everyone please be honest. Was nursing school really THAT hard? I browse allnurses occasionally and I see everyone saying how it is impossibly hard.

Originally Posted by arman24 View Post
    Exactly the hospital has to pay a **** load of money to pay and accommodate those nurses. I have a question for everyone please be honest. Was nursing school really THAT hard? I browse allnurses occasionally and I see everyone saying how it is impossibly hard.
    people complain more than they praise. I feel most guys dont have problems.

I had problems with maternity and management.

I would study at the last minute before exams and come out with a B.
    I did almost fail a class my first semester over something stupid.
    My test grades were like 90. I underestimated the class then got a 60 and 52. then I decided to study and got an 86. On the final I got a 91.

The teacher bert stared at me and said people who get 50s on exams do not usually pass.

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

My test grades were like 90. I underestimated the class then got a 60 and 52. then I decided to study and got an 86. On the final I got a 91.

The teacher bert stared at me and said people who get 50s on exams do not usually pass.
    Lol keep hustlin cuz. Btw has anyone here done an ADN to BSN program? How does that program work is it just more nursing classes because I've heard they're more general.

I really hope this happens it would literally change my life.

http://mic.com/articles/118670/this-...ampaign=social

Good news for everyone with blurry vision or a strong desire to become Superman. The Ocumetics Bionic Lens may give you 60/20 eyesight — three times better than 20/20. It's a major leap in eye prosthetics, and apparently, it's pretty painless too.
    Ocumetics' Bionic Lens.
    Source: Darryl Dyck/Canadian Press

Garth Webb, a British Columbia optometrist, founder of Ocumetics and the creator of the Bionic Lens, told CBC his product would allow someone who can't make out an object at 10 feet to see it clearly from 30 feet. He also claims his surgically implanted lenses can prevent cataracts from forming because they replace the rotted human lens.

"At age 45 I had to struggle with reading glasses, which like most people, I found was a great insult," Webb told CBC. "To this day I curse my progressive glasses. I also wear contact lenses, which I also curse just about every day."

Webb says the surgery is identical to cataract surgery. The original lens you're born with is removed, and then instead of replacing it with the usual artificial lens, the surgeon folds up Ocumetics' Bionic Lens in a syringe and injects it into place. According to Webb, it's an eight-minute surgery that leaves the patient with unprecedented eyesight — and could once and for all do away with contact lenses and glasses.
    The Ocumetics Bionic Lens could do away with corrective lenses.
    Source: Getty Images

Ophthalmologist Vincent DeLuise, who teaches at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, says this might be the real deal.

"There's a lot of excitement about the Bionic Lens from very experienced surgeons who perhaps had some cynicism about this because they've seen things not work in the past," DeLuise told CBC. "They think that this might actually work and they're eager enough that they all wish to be on the medical advisory board to help him on his journey."

Clinical trials on humans still need to be undergone. But the Bionic Lens isn't a pipe dream with a far-off release date. If trials go smoothly, Webb says, the lens could start selling in Canada in two years, and elsewhere once individual governments sort out how to regulate it.

What's so exciting is how many companies are taking a real swing at improving eyesight, from solar-powered sight to Wi-Fi-connected eyeballs. Webb and his team have allegedly invested over $3 million in researching the Bionic Lens. And if it's successful, not only will it restore sight to those who've lost it, but it could spur a rise in recreational surgeries — and a whole lot of aspiring superheroes who can see ridiculously far.

StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000) StickLegs78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obviously there is variation between programs, for me, I found nursing fairly challenging. I had some tough clinical instructors for sure. My senior year I did nights on a crazy trauma floor - got real a couple times. I had a BS in bio from a good college before I went to nursing school. Biology was a little harder (orgo, physics, etc), but nursing school was no joke.

BTW: right or wrong, if you cross a picket line people don't forget. The money can be tempting, but not worth it IMHO.
    CRNA Crew
    Used to be super skinny and now slightly better crew
    Chronic back pain for years, but now better crew

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ya, I wasn't a fan of Maternity. Probably because I couldnt "picture" it in my head. Memory aid I use, just didnt work for Maternity.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

I heard that male nursing students get shafted when it comes to labor and delivery. I was looking forward to having the opportunity to see a woman give birth, but I heard that most men aren't allowed by either the woman/significant other or the female nursing professor to watch but the female students usually get to watch.

I heard that male nursing students get shafted when it comes to labor and delivery. I was looking forward to having the opportunity to see a woman give birth, but I heard that most men aren't allowed by either the woman/significant other or the female nursing professor to watch but the female students usually get to watch.
    Posted twice about me getting shafted for that. Went home and went straight to youtube. Still not the same but oh well.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was asked to leave a birth in nursing school as well. I guess it's pretty common. First vag birth I saw was in anesthesia school. It was not very pleasant. But it was exciting

VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    will be lurking while I continue with my schooling to become an rn
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyman123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was able to watch three live births and two c sections. Maybe it was because they knew I liked taking a shaft and the women felt comfortable around me, nomsaiyan?
    Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist c/o '21

happy new years bitch yochrisss's Avatar
    yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yochrisss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya, I wasn't a fan of Maternity. Probably because I couldnt "picture" it in my head. Memory aid I use, just didnt work for Maternity.
    Were doing maternity right now...its seriously no joke.

Originally Posted by guyman123 View Post
    I was able to watch three live births and two c sections. Maybe it was because they knew I liked taking a shaft and the women felt comfortable around me, nomsaiyan?
    that or if you are on dat der MD time/money
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

reminds me of a story when I was working on some equipment outside an operating room (in scrubs), they were doing some sort of boob chopping, you know. Anyway the surgeon starts making a ruckus and I see a tech start taping the window near me and closing it off. I later hear her griping "there was a man working outside and he didn't need to see what was going on in here"

part of me wanted to be like "bish i work on all that equipment your happy ass is touching in that OR, you act like I haven't seen a body on the table" I could shut down her whole OR if I felt compelled.

Cliffs:

surgeons are prima donnas
    Team Manlet
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

It's still weird to get paid less than perm staff.

The perm staff gets "Double back premium" Which is essentially double pay after 12 hours. After They told me this I just bert stared and asked"You get paid 140 an hour?"

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000) monkeymanuw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's still weird to get paid less than perm staff.

The perm staff gets "Double back premium" Which is essentially double pay after 12 hours. After They told me this I just bert stared and asked"You get paid 140 an hour?"
    im bert staring you right now...you get paid 70 an hour???? hnnnnnnnnng.

Originally Posted by monkeymanuw View Post
    im bert staring you right now...you get paid 70 an hour???? hnnnnnnnnng.
    I wish... the only edge that I have is that I have texas state income tax which is 0%.

MY take home is 1100/week after they provide me housing. If I had a room mate it would help me out.
    I think their avg take home is 1450 a week with no housing

-=Torn Pec Crew=-

Page 185 of 266 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast