Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered User safi connection's Avatar
    safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I so wish I was good looking I could cry

When I think about how easy good looking people have it i get so angry and almost cry. i've hit myself in the head hard just thinking about it(!). today as an experiment I made a new account on a social networking site with some fake pictures of some teen guy i found on a 'hot guys of tumblr' web page. well within an hour of joining i had multiple friend requests from girls, heaps of picture comments, and from HOT girls. i even had one girl asking me to be her bf having not even spoken a word to her?? meanwhile on my 'legitimate' account, NOTHING. no adds, no comments, everyone ignores my messages etc. it kills me, if i was good looking i would srs just bang a girl every day and not give a fuk about ANYTHING else in the world. so unfair someone can get born into the perfect life without doing a THING, SICK OF IT

OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OopsWrongThread has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I'm 7" hard, 6.5" girth why do you ask?

drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drswolebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am so good looking I could cry

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mingzie's BodySpace
    fuarrrrrrrk

repped and best friended
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on Facebook, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a Facebook wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

Stats: 6'0", 149 lbs
    StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StarfaceChris is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit StarfaceChris's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by OopsWrongThread View Post
    oops wrong thread.

Stats: 6'1", 164 lbs
    Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000) Sefilis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Sefilis's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by OopsWrongThread View Post
    lol you cheeky kunt

mirin dat username to post correlation

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gsharpp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gsharpp's BodySpace
    ** never update AVI crew **

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fortitudo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fortitudo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    repped and best friended
    ..I also wish I was good looking I could cry.
    I need feminism because I'm tired of feeling "unmanly" for enjoying my girlfriend's strap-on

suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) suoenallecsiM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit suoenallecsiM's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by safi connection View Post
    When I think about how easy good looking people have it i get so angry and almost cry. i've hit myself in the head hard just thinking about it(!). today as an experiment I made a new account on a social networking site with some fake pictures of some teen guy i found on a 'hot guys of tumblr' web page. well within an hour of joining i had multiple friend requests from girls, heaps of picture comments, and from HOT girls. i even had one girl asking me to be her bf having not even spoken a word to her?? meanwhile on my 'legitimate' account, NOTHING. no adds, no comments, everyone ignores my messages etc. it kills me, if i was good looking i would srs just bang a girl every day and not give a fuk about ANYTHING else in the world. so unfair someone can get born into the perfect life without doing a THING, SICK OF IT
    op wants to be a woman. Well you certainly have the whining part down, now it's time to cut your useless virgin cawk you pathetic phucking loser. Darwinism at it's finest phaggot. You could have the looks of anyone you want, but you'd still be a pathetic piece of shiit because you're a whiny kunt who cant strive towards a greater self.

pls go
    arABSbrah- dat one pof thread

mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mingzie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Fortitudo View Post
    ..I also wish I was good looking I could cry.
    negged and enemy for life

notsrs repped and best friended

edit: r/c
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Stats: 6'1", 999 lbs
    REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) REZAA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit REZAA's BodySpace
    lmao, pics of said hot guy (no homo)

Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AshleyStardoll1's BodySpace
    i used to actually be so good looking that i wished i wasnt good looking (wish came true lol). when i was good looking, people were always watching me and judging me. i couldnt relax in public and just be myself, i felt like a celeb. ugly people have the freedom to go out in public and have no one care what they do and thats pretty good.

plus guys would start fights with you for no reason at all.

Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jkm94 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Life sucks, and then you die.
    http://twitter.com/JohnCena

http://facebook.com/JohnCena

★★ John Cena has granted nearly 500 Make-A-Wish wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses. More than any celebrity in Make-A-Wish Foundation history. ★★

- Incredible work ethic
    - Amazing physique
    - Extremely strong
    - Very charismatic
    - Kind-hearted/ humble

danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) danimccoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by AshleyStardoll1 View Post
    i used to actually be so good looking that i wished i wasnt good looking (wish came true lol). when i was good looking, people were always watching me and judging me. i couldnt relax in public and just be myself, i felt like a celeb. ugly people have the freedom to go out in public and have no one care what they do and thats pretty good.

plus guys would start fights with you for no reason at all.
    how did you make the transformation

Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b1gsm0ke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit b1gsm0ke's BodySpace
    i nearly started crying a few days ago because its so insane how beautiful i've become since started lifting (semisrs)

Stats: 6'1", 196 lbs
    RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RickyG4's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AshleyStardoll1 View Post
    when i was good looking, people were always watching me and judging me.
    dat feel when youre the loneliest guy in the room cause everyone thinks you're out of their league

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AleFCP's BodySpace
    Pics of hot looking guy? I want to see where I compare and if I should join them too
    Www.instagram.com/ali_shah_official - follow bak all

Fukin slut. You better fukin believe it. I lift with fukin INTENSITY 5 days a fukin week. Count that sh!t with your fukin fingers you dumbkunt. Bitch, listen. I train for fukin AESTHETICS.
    I fukin eat every 2-3 hours, and if I can't, I'll feel like punching my cat in the in his motherfukin face because i get fukin hungry as fuk. I make fukin sure that I hit those fukin macros by the end of the day, KUNT.

Stats: 6'4", 190 lbs
    radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit radkeyo's BodySpace
    When I think about how easy good looking people have it i get so angry and almost cry.
    Other than pulling girls easier, what other advantages does being good looking have that make you so upset?

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LegitAlpha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LegitAlpha's BodySpace
    From the outside it might look like people have a good life but if you actually got to know them they probably don't. Trick is to be happy with what you have brah.

Originally Posted by radkeyo View Post
    Other than pulling girls easier, what other advantages does being good looking have that make you so upset?
    brb treated better in every area of life

can only get girls in the dark crew checking in. brb run away when they look at the screen of a camera of a photo taken of us
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Stats: 5'9", 155 lbs
    AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AshleyStardoll1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AshleyStardoll1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by danimccoy View Post
    how did you make the transformation
    lol it was just nature. i just got uglier as i got older.

safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) safi connection has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by radkeyo View Post
    pulling girls is all life is about anyway. people will tell you ohhh money power, but why do people strive for money or power? cos they want girls. you think if hitler or steve jobs was rolling in pussy age 14 they would end up where they were? hell no. getting hot girls is all that matter.. but anyway, it's bheen proven beautiful people are treated better in every single aspect of life anyway

this was the guy

AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AleFCP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AleFCP's BodySpace
    Still waiting for pics of hot guy no homo

Fukin slut. You better fukin believe it. I lift with fukin INTENSITY 5 days a fukin week. Count that sh!t with your fukin fingers you dumbkunt. Bitch, listen. I train for fukin AESTHETICS.
    I fukin eat every 2-3 hours, and if I can't, I'll feel like punching my cat in the in his motherfukin face because i get fukin hungry as fuk. I make fukin sure that I hit those fukin macros by the end of the day, KUNT.

Stats: 6'4", 190 lbs
    radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radkeyo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit radkeyo's BodySpace
    pulling girls is all life is about anyway. people will tell you ohhh money power, but why do people strive for money or power? cos they want girls. you think if hitler or steve jobs was rolling in pussy age 14 they would end up where they were? hell no. getting hot girls is all that matter.. but anyway, it's bheen proven beautiful people are treated better in every single aspect of life anyway
    You just need to stop focusing on what you haven't got, and start focusing on what you have/can get.
    If you're really desperate for women, there other areas to improve. Work on your confidence, charm, your style, your personality or hell, just get rich and you can buy all the attention you want.

Sure, you might not ever be a 9/10 beautiful dude, but if you work on everything else you can be an all-round 9/10 male.

Visit AleFCP's BodySpace
    this was the guy

Other than his teeth there is nothing hot

Stats: 6'1", 196 lbs
    RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RickyG4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RickyG4's BodySpace
    this was the guy

pls post 8+/10 when you're ready

Originally Posted by AleFCP View Post
    Other than his teeth there is nothing hot
    er right, that's why i had like 50 amazingly hot girls add me the second i joined using that pic

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CodyLee1337 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CodyLee1337's BodySpace
    This isn't a troll thread...?

Wow...

OP get some confidence and you'll be able to get almost any girl. That's why hot chicks end up with not hot guys all the time.

Stats: 6'5", 185 lbs
    iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iBundy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit iBundy's BodySpace
    I would almost certainly trade my soul for 9+ facial aesthetics