Closed Thread
    VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any of you boys ever bully grown men?

It's surprisingly enjoyable. I'm not talking about causing any serious damage, but just giving them Indian rug-burns, noogies and wedgies in front of their wife and kids. I always get a big rush from it, what's really funny is that most guys are too pussy to do anything about it. They just stand there with a look of shame on their face. When my heart gets pumping and the blood starts flowing, sometimes I can't help but to get hard in the pants. It's very exciting fellas.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry Op.

I'm not a *******.

abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10) abuseforapie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that just happen to you OP? Someone give you a wedgie in front of your wife and kids and you biched out?

anonymous

VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50) VonCheesington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abuseforapie View Post
    that just happen to you OP? Someone give you a wedgie in front of your wife and kids and you biched out?
    Try it once, partner. Find a middle aged out-of-shape guy with his wife, sneak up behind him, and give his fat ass a wedgie. The reactions are PRICELESS! It's all in good fun.

BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000) BigSack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God your threads are god awful.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure what you mean exactly

when I was 11 I threw a basbeball and hit my drunk raging step uncle in the head on purpose. (tried to attack my aunt......I played picther from 5 years until 2 elbow surgeries in college)

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    not sure what you mean exactly

when I was 11 I threw a basbeball and hit my drunk raging step uncle in the head on purpose. (tried to attack my aunt......I played picther from 5 years until 2 elbow surgeries in college)
    You don't understand the concept of bullying. What you did there was commit an assault.

GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000) GalvanizedPail is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VonCheesington View Post
    You don't understand the concept of bullying. What you did there was commit an assault.
    I don't know why, but I would like to build a tree fort with you.

fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50) fythoala will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is truly a ******* in every sense of the word

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dropped an drunk abusive man you was violating his restraining order and throwing potted plants at the house.

cops demed it defending a 3rd party (aunt(

AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's surprisingly enjoyable. I'm not talking about causing any serious damage, but just giving them Indian rug-burns, noogies and wedgies in front of their wife and kids. I always get a big rush from it, what's really funny is that most guys are too pussy to do anything about it. They just stand there with a look of shame on their face. When my heart gets pumping and the blood starts flowing, sometimes I can't help but to get hard in the pants. It's very exciting fellas.
    Beyond disrespect. Idk what 'man' would take that. Especially while the people he must protect are watching.

This happens.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BigSack View Post
    God your threads are god awful.
    this.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*