joalpeca1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Creatine 2012

Hi i would like to know what is the best creatine without bloat sensation and less retention of water.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joalpeca1 View Post
    Hi i would like to know what is the best creatine without bloat sensation and less retention of water.
    While creapure mono is about the best IMO, I do love me a good blended creatine such as Creature. Solid uptake, solid forms of creatine. But honestly, as for me, I never notice any bloat on creatine what so ever

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/be...re-powder.html
    Engineering Master Race

SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleTastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't bother getting the "best" creatine. There's virtually no difference because those with extra add-one wont do you any good. Just get optimum micronized creature or any cheap creatine.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ...without bloat sensation and less retention of water.
    Why are you concerned about these two things? Your mention of the second leads me to assume you don't understand how creatine works, and your mention of the first leads me to conclude that you do not understand how to properly dose creatine.

Actually I am very confuse in this subject I work hard and now i got a six pack but my muscle mass is decrease and now i want to change my routine to weightlifting but i am not sure if creatine will going to make my abs disappear. That is the reason of my question and somebody explain me how creatine work and if i star to taking it, it will make my abs dissapear ?

lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually I am very confuse in this subject I work hard and now i got a six pack but my muscle mass is decrease and now i want to change my routine to weightlifting but i am not sure if creatine will going to make my abs disappear. That is the reason of my question and somebody explain me how creatine work and if i star to taking it, it will make my abs dissapear ?
    Creatine may cause slight bloating in some users when they first start but it usually only lasts a week. Your abs will show based on low body fat percentage and genetics. Creatine isnt going to make you fat and wont make your six pack disappear so long as you have your diet in check.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Allmax Creapure. Most cost effective and quality you will find.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwoleTastic View Post
    Don't bother getting the "best" creatine. There's virtually no difference because those with extra add-one wont do you any good. Just get optimum micronized creature or any cheap creatine.
    What this guy said.

Creatine doesn't bloat you btw. As for "water retention", the water retention is intra-cellular. You WANT that water and it actually makes you look good.

Originally Posted by trenofuu View Post
    What this guy said.

Creatine doesn't bloat you btw. As for "water retention", the water retention is intra-cellular. You WANT that water and it actually makes you look good.
    So which one do you suggest me buy?

JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNM209 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Beast "Creature"

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)

You can hit up my signature for samples or get some when checking out at the bb.com store
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So which one do you suggest me buy?
    Lots of choices out there op...but a few of my favorites include:
    1. Controlled Labs GreenMAG
    2. Allmax Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)
    3. Universal Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)
    4. Beast Creature

Can't go wrong with any of those.

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine mono can bloat you and it does for those that do not absorb it will like myself. Also if you the CM you buy is crap and not very stable it can convert to creatinine quickly causing bloat and discomfort. I started using Kre-Alkalyn over 2 years ago because I had issues with bloating and I've been good since. Kre-alkalyn is Creatine mOnohydrate....it's just buffered and ph exact to you body absorbs it better. The less conversion to creatinine the less bloat.
    All American EFX Rep
    Drug Free Natural Freak for Life
    Broser Built by PRRS and FDFS training systems
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

For a FREE sample of Karbolyn
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/karbolyn.html
    For a FREE sample of K-OTIC
    http://www.aaefx.com/secret/k-otic.html?....campaign=k-otic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by trenofuu View Post

Creatine doesn't bloat you btw.
    Dude your 18 and dnt know ****............

to the op,it bloats me...every time i use it,it will help with moderate strength gains,but causes stomach bloat..my girl hates when i take it,always reminds me how bloated i look =(

Both lean AND charming Bliptrip's Avatar
    Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000) Bliptrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hercules455 View Post
    Creatine mono can bloat you and it does for those that do not absorb it will like myself. Also if you the CM you buy is crap and not very stable it can convert to creatinine quickly causing bloat and discomfort. I started using Kre-Alkalyn over 2 years ago because I had issues with bloating and I've been good since. Kre-alkalyn is Creatine mOnohydrate....it's just buffered and ph exact to you body absorbs it better. The less conversion to creatinine the less bloat.
    The recommended daily dosage of 2 capsules of Kre-Alkalyn contains AT MOST 1.5 grams creatine monohydrate. That low of a dosage is enough to give the user some good effects while avoiding most of the water retention / bloating side effects that overdosed creatine gives.

Save a bunch of $$ and just take daily 1.5 - 3 grams of cheap Creapure monohydrate instead of the expensive pills.

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jay8899 View Post

to the op,it bloats me...every time i use it,it will help with moderate strength gains,but causes stomach bloat..my girl hates when i take it,always reminds me how bloated i look =(
    Have you tried kre alkalyn? I had the same issues as you until i switched!
    All American EFX Rep
    Drug Free Natural Freak for Life
    Broser Built by PRRS and FDFS training systems
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

For a FREE sample of Karbolyn
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/karbolyn.html
    For a FREE sample of K-OTIC
    http://www.aaefx.com/secret/k-otic.html?....campaign=k-otic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you dose your creatine monohydrate properly (2-3g/day) then you should have no problems with bloating

Just take whatever is most convenient for YOU and that YOU will take daily - that is what is best.

For me, I get my creatine from my preworkouts.. which I alternate between Fierce and ErgoPump NMT
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey, bro. Me have same situation with bloat. Yeah i know, many of people says - " its not bloating, its make intracellular retension, bla-bla...". But it bloat my face every time in any form, its becouse transportation of ion Na+ makes it. So just take it as normal.
    Im like a dog, easy to understand english language, but hard to say )

Dont try to impose some one, all i have posted is only my POV

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jay8899 View Post

and you are 34 and don't know the difference between your and you're.

your point about age being...?

Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't go wrong with SNS creatine mono 1200 grams and 5g per serving and can find for $23.95..

That's awesome. SNS always brings top quality products as well. It's a shame bodybuilding doesn't carry SNS anymore. Bodybuilding was making a killing off me.
    Orthopedic Murse - Lifting Patients For a Living

Lifetime Natty And Will Forever Remain That Way