Closed Thread
    strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Performing oral to a girl

Women of the misc, I heavily fantasise about licking out a girl, however i have never done it. I plan on finding a girl within the next few weeks to do this to as i can no longer control my urges. I dont care where i find her (bar, club etc whatever) but im going to.

Can you give me any tips on what really feels good for you and turns you on when a guy (or girl) does it to you?

Srs thread

Edit: if there are any girls on here from Melbourne or surrounding areas that are willing to offer themselves up for this I would be very grateful
    Last edited by strongvirgin; 08-21-2012 at 04:03 AM.
    Call up random females numbers and breathe down the phone line until they hang up crew
    Gets nervous before going for a haircut crew
    Rub penis on my cat to get a boner crew
    I fap everyday over FB crew
    Dont know what to do with my arms when walking crew
    Lick the door handles to girls apartments crew
    Gets a boner from a head massage at the hairdressers crew
    Practised deepthroating a banana and swallowed it whole crew
    Used mums douchebag as a squirt gun crew
    Leave Chestbrah alone crew

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strongvirgin View Post
    Women of the misc, I heavily fantasise about licking out a girl, however i have never done it. I plan on finding a girl within the next few weeks to do this to as i can no longer control my urges. I dont care where i find her (bar, club etc whatever) but im going to.

Can you give me any tips on what really feels good for you and turns you on when a guy (or girl) does it to you?

Srs thread

UMMMM, thinking,mmmmmm....... WOW Lost for words...........

strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strongvirgin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by drarmament View Post
    UMMMM, thinking,mmmmmm....... WOW Lost for words...........
    Not looking for guys opinions brah just the brahettes out there
    Call up random females numbers and breathe down the phone line until they hang up crew

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong username to post content ratio.

^^someone had to say it...

eta... just read the siggy... oh lawd...

Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Strong username to post content ratio.

^^someone had to say it...

eta... just read the siggy... oh lawd...
    stephanielynn76 what are your experiences with oral sex?

p.s. mirin my stats?

Bump.

Come on girls dont be shy

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    > Nitro's cutting crew
    > 1st place - Fall 2012 OBF Transformation Contest

Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump.

Come on girls dont be shy
    go away sweety, go away.
    Yeah... I guess I should join the Over 35 Forum now, right ?

Originally Posted by Michelle_Rose View Post
    go away sweety, go away.
    Why are you girls so reluctant to help?

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    this will not end well

Originally Posted by drarmament View Post
    this will not end well
    Can you give me any tips brah from when you have flicked the bean nom sayin

t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000) t8rtot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    y'all sure know how to attract a crowd around here...

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow sure hope this is a roll of tread.
    Google xvideos "how to eat pu**y like a champ"
    Hire prostisloot
    ??????????
    Non profit
    I lift for Anna Kendrick

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    first off: ya gotta find a girl which for you could be a problem
    2nd: SHE will let you know what feels good and what doesn't....dont you worry about that.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont care where i find her (bar, club etc whatever) but im going to.
    Seriously OP... you don't just do this on random girls! You must choose wisely. They are some serious issues you could run into with just some stray you pick up in a bar.

But from your sig it looks like you are experienced in other areas. I would stick to deepthroating those bananas!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhSoFocus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Srs thread

Edit: if there are any girls on here from Melbourne or surrounding areas that are willing to offer themselves up for this I would be very grateful
    Your doing it wrong.

Not to say that a female you "know" has a cleaner box then a female you "dont know". But i meeeaaaann your goal is to aquire some random box and go in on it?? Yuk. You gotta screen it, gauge it, inspect it, fully assess the box my freind.

Stronggoals
    StrongRespectforMouth
    Health, Wealth, and Knowledge Itself.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #3 -!!!---!!!-

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, just pretend your drinking directly from a faucet.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    OP is CLOSE to being red