Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by numba1paki View Post
    lulz
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work in the same field OP. Say "Project Manager for a construction company." Bitches have always 'mired.

Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Enlightment12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you be pimpin'

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fluffer

Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Addamalakum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    Hedge fund manager
    No, dude if you really want to engage them (and i guess at the same time really work on your lying skills),
    you gotta say something unorthodox like

"See this hear brandy glass? It's not really glass, I invented this blahblahblah and get most of my money from the royalties.
    So right now, I work only because I'm super bored at (Maybe say your real job)."

"I work at candy factory on the holidays. You know how candy canes are just everywhere during christmas?
    Well that's me. A couple buddies of mine [include the buds you're with] started that business a while ago and
    we distribute to literally all of the stores in the Greater [City] Area. We made enough money to retire on really fast.
    So I'm really just an entrepreneur that has no worries at the moment"

Do your research and say you work in something you think whoever you're trying to get with might like.
    ex.
    "You like *****? I work there! I manage a sister-plant that manufactures the oils they use on their Black shoes to make them shiny.
    There are two departments. Colours and Black because that's pretty much the breakdown when it comes to how much of each
    we help prepare.
    [She hopefully asks more about it]
    Yeah, I love it there. I work with a lot of women who love it even more. Everyone gets perks with a lot of free shoes
    and other ***** products all the time, and the owner is so ****ing nice to me, she tries to get the really expensive watches
    and the oversized dress shoes sent over for me. Nobody makes size 14USs unless you're a basketball player and you order them,
    but she got Oakland to send over a pair last christmas. I can't wear anything else to formal events, they're just too comfortable.

I've only lied about jobs myself, because I'm too young to be taken seriously as having a career, but
    yeah. worked everytime.

Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gymboree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell them you put stickers on vegetables at your local supermarket and you might be getting a raise to the fruit section soon
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Actually Lifts Crew

Canadian Crew

Lifts in a Pineapple MscleBobBffPnts's Avatar
    MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MscleBobBffPnts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tell them your a fullonrapist
    ★Big Booty Thick Thigh Loving Crew★
    ★Chun Li Type Legs Loving Crew★
    ★League of Extraordinary Sexy Deadlifters ★
    ★The Shih Tzu Crew★
    *Only Dates Chicks With Bigger Legs Than Mine Crew*

LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LittleHouse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fighter Pilot

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just have interesting hobbies, OP. Then you can segue the convo away from your boring ass job to the aforementioned hobbies.

Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cestlavie67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Martin Van Nostrund, wealthy American industrialist.
    Pусский Бра

+++Misc Positivity Crew+++

**Hot Sauce on everything Crew**

S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tell them you started up your own motorcycle shop and do repairs, remodels, and sell bikes. your the manager of it so you dont have to do too much, then on the side you invest money into your buddys restaurant which you occasionally bar-tend at whenever you visit LA. bishes love riding bikes, a man with free time, travels to big cities, and can make a mean drink - they will be soaking in their drawers
    "bishes aint shiz but hoes n tricks" - mahatma ghandi