Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Sincere Apologies...

I used to do curls at the squat rack. I didn't think it was a huge deal, as long as nobody was hovering.
    Last month, I torqued my shoulder and have basically only been able to focus on legs while I'm rehabbing. Only now do I see how obnoxious it is to show up on squat day only to find some dude curling at the squat rack.
    My b.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Now everybody have you heard
    If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
    Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
    Got a thirst for killin', grab your vile...

You put your right hand out give a firm hand-shake
    Talk to me about that one big break...
    Spread your ear-pollution both far and wide...
    Keep your contributions by your side and stroke me,
    stroke me
    Could be a winner boy, you move quite well...
    You got your number down...
    Say you're a winner but man you're just a sinner now

You put your left foot out keep it all in place...
    Work your way right into my case
    First you try to bed me you make my backbone slide
    But when you found you bled me-- skip on by...
    keep on---stroke me, stroke me
    Give me the business all night long...
    You're so together boy...

Better listen now (said) it ain't no joke
    Let your conscience fail ya, just do the stroke
    Don'tcha take no chances keep your eye on top
    Do your fancy dances you can't stop you just stroke me,
    stroke me
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol it happens A LOT. That's why I prefer pulling a loose barbell out and putting weights on it somewhere in front of a mirror or out of the way.

thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thomasmagnum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    Now everybody have you heard
    If you're in the game, then the stroke's the word
    Don't take no rhythm, don't take no style
    Got a thirst for killin', grab your vile...

You put your right hand out give a firm hand-shake
    Talk to me about that one big break...
    Spread your ear-pollution both far and wide...
    Keep your contributions by your side and stroke me,
    stroke me
    Could be a winner boy, you move quite well...
    You got your number down...

You put your left foot out keep it all in place...
    Work your way right into my case
    First you try to bed me you make my backbone slide
    But when you found you bled me-- skip on by...
    keep on---stroke me, stroke me
    Give me the business all night long...
    You're so together boy...

Better listen now (said) it ain't no joke
    Let your conscience fail ya, just do the stroke
    Don'tcha take no chances keep your eye on top
    Do your fancy dances you can't stop you just stroke me,
    stroke me
    Hmmm...I don't quite understand the Billy Squier reference. Did he used to curl at the squat rack, too?

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thomasmagnum View Post
    Hmmm...I don't quite understand the Billy Squier reference. Did he used to curl at the squat rack, too?
    No reference. I just like the song.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ZoranM View Post
    No reference. I just like the song.
    csb.

Carry on, Z-Man.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChairManMao82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's not that bad, unless they stay there curling for like 30 minutes... then it's like **** off you god damn idiot..

pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's all good. To be honest though, I would ask them nicely to move aside or move over to the dumbbell area and if they do not want to cooperate then that's when I would get mad.

You're using a squat rack to curl bro! But seriously though, there really isn't a need to curl at the squat rack. You would still get a hell of a good workout even without have to curl at the squat rack...

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who cares. Do what you want unless someone asks to use it for squats.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChairManMao82 View Post
    It's not that bad, unless they stay there curling for like 30 minutes... then it's like **** off you god damn idiot..
    IMO, having short sets still doesn't make it acceptable. There are fixed barbells readily available.
    S: 455, B: 375, D: 545

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yodums View Post
    IMO, having short sets still doesn't make it acceptable. There are fixed barbells readily available.
    Does it really hinder you that much? Why not just ask the individual how many sets they have left.

Not once in MANY years of lifting have I become worked up over folks curling in the squat rack.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see guys benching in the squat rack all the time. It doesn't bother me, nobody is at the gym that early anyways.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Does it really hinder you that much? Why not just ask the individual how many sets they have left.
    You mean the guy wearing the "Godzilla" shirt, curling 155? I don't think he'd appreciate me breaking his concentration.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A gym I go to has an area with 3 dual cable pulley systems (i.e., dual = ability to do cable crossovers). 2 of which also have chinup/pullup bars, the other against a wall with a long mirror. Triangular setup /__\.

The other day some guy came over and brought about 4 of the fixed EZ bars over from the DB/fixed bar section, 2 benches, and basically commandeered the entire area. Took up the one against the wall to look at himself while curling (didn't use the cable harnesses at all), another to do chinups, and the other to hang some Olympic rings from. Inside I laughed. I'm usually a live and let live kinda guy, but this was just too much. If I wasn't there to do chest, I would have been a little ticked.

I rather someone do curls in the squat rack if they need their own personal vanity mirror than that. At least that only effects one person at a time.

kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50) kingofbigmac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am that jerk as well. :/ Didn't realize it was such a bother. Lol.

pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pvn23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thing is that, if these guys were to curl 135lbs with the BB at the squat rack, then I wouldn't mind. However, the guys at my gym are putting 2 10s on each side of the barbell and they never add anymore weights after that!

You're only curling 85lbs! Use the barbell that already has the set amount of weights on it!

No offense. It's just unnecessary to take your time to curl the 45lbs barbell when the other one is there available and easy for you to curl also!

Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amumford001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sadly at my gym if you wanted to do barbell curls you are stuck with either using the bench presses or squat racks. Only EZ curl bars there. Stupid as hell really.

darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darrenash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never been bothered about people curling in the squat rack. I ask them if they can move aside as I want to use it for squats and they always do. It's the ones that use it for shrugs and shoulder press that bug me. They never move aside.
    Love to train.... hate gyms!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not once in MANY years of lifting have I become worked up over folks curling in the squat rack.
    I'm going to be honest with you. I actually hate it when someone is squatting in the squat rack. Some of these guys can be in it for a good 30 minutes.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I curl, shrug, row, SOHP, squat, rack pull and RDL in the rack.

I don't give a flying fck if this bothers you or any other faux-hardcore people in this thread.

If you ask me nicely, and there's somewhere else I can go, I'll consider moving. If you try to act tough (which you wouldn't, because no one ever has in real life), I'll poop on your chest.
    Who was this love of yours?

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    If you try to act tough (which you wouldn't, because no one ever has in real life), I'll poop on your chest.
    I got kicked out of my last gym for doing this.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't give a flying fck if this bothers you or any other faux-hardcore people in this thread.

If you ask me nicely, and there's somewhere else I can go, I'll consider moving. If you try to act tough (which you wouldn't, because no one ever has in real life), I'll poop on your chest.
    You surly prick.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

Your Ambition OurNutition TeamDymatize's Avatar
    TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Curling in the rack/cage isn't a big deal. Most gyms don't have weighted barbells for 135 and above.
    Dymatize Nutrition
    http://www.dymatize.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm

Seems rational.

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing wrong with doing any exercise you choose in the rack. If I think "Your curls are stupid, get out of my squat rack" whats to stop them from thinking "your squats are stupid, get out of my curl rack"

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thomasmagnum View Post
    I used to do curls at the squat rack. I didn't think it was a huge deal, as long as nobody was hovering.
    Last month, I torqued my shoulder and have basically only been able to focus on legs while I'm rehabbing. Only now do I see how obnoxious it is to show up on squat day only to find some dude curling at the squat rack.
    My b.
    apology accepted...just dont let it happen again! lol

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I betcha people would rather have me doing curls in the squat rack than squats in the squat rack. On my squat days, I camp out; 30 minutes minimum. Curls, I do 3 sets over like 5-7 minutes and I'm out.

Cliffs: See TAAB's & DJAuto's posts.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ALWAYS do BB curls in the squat rack. In fact I do my tricep work in there, my bench presses in there, my deadlifts in there.......

Ah, the joys of having a full cage in the garage. Bliss!!!
    "I'll do today what others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't" - such a fitting quote for bodybuilding!

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Once I had to wait for 25 minutes.. 3-4 kids curlin... two of them fairly seriously... wrist straps and all.

I wasn't happy to say the least.

edit: I remember I took a photo, I was that annoyed (mostly because I have to run against the clock... as the gym closes)

"Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Your Ambition OurNutition TeamDymatize's Avatar
    TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    I betcha people would rather have me doing curls in the squat rack than squats in the squat rack. On my squat days, I camp out; 30 minutes minimum. Curls, I do 3 sets over like 5-7 minutes and I'm out.

Cliffs: See TAAB's & DJAuto's posts.
    I'm the same way.
    Dymatize Nutrition
    http://www.dymatize.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm