bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bonon012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MET-Rx Quik-Crete Review

I’m really liking the MET-Rx line more and more and this product is no exception. I was a faithful user of Concrete as it seemed to be the only form of creatine that actually worked for me. I saw this product and noticed that for the price it’s a much better deal. I’m halfway through the bottle and I’m stronger than ever and my recovery time seems to be much quicker. I was using the powder version of Concrete and it appears MET-Rx only has the capsule version of Quik-Crete which isn’t a big deal to me. It would be cool to see them come out with a powder version that is flavored though, but I’ll stick with this until that happens (if it ever does). I’ve been taking 2 capsules a day and it has been working well for me. Overall I would totally recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good creatine product or simply looking for a creatine HCl product that is less expensive than some of the others on the market. Let’s be honest, it all comes down to the all mighty dollar these days. Same dosage, more servings, less expensive… I’m all for it!

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the review!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com