Closed Thread
    Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000) Kickerr is just really nice. (+1000)

Wow.. I can't believe Tony Hawk died!

He was like my childhood hero! It's a sad day.. rip
    Day trader
    S&P
    "If it's good it's great, if it's bad, it's an experience."

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    I must admit that by far I'm not an expert on the subject, however I do have some experience with Asian women. Before I go into this submission, I must explain my definitions of the words " Whore " and " Prostitute ".

Whore : Any female who screws anything with three legs for free.

Prostitute : Any female who screws anything with three legs for a price.

Whether these definitions are correct or not, I don't know. That's just my view.

I have dated 3 Asian women, all of whom I met right here in Kentucky. The first girl was a Korean ex- prostitute, I know this because she told me so. During one of our conversations, I was telling her the stories that my Dad had told me about his experiences in Korea and how the Korean hookers would come right onto the U.S. Airforce base to sell themselves to the lads. Her reply was " I used to be one of those ". OK, that was more than enough of a reason for me to move on. My first Asian girl experience was with an ex- hooker. I just shook it off as a bad experience. I have read that traditional Asian girls aren't like this, so I just assumed that I had met a rare bad egg. She did say one thing that will forever be etched into my memory, she said " I sucky ". Yeah, I'd bet that she would " sucky " a fence post if it had money attached to it.

My next Asian girl was also Korean. She was one of my many bad on-line dating experiences ( American girls included ). We met in a park, chatted, went to dinner and everything seemed fine. We made plans for a second date, hugged each other and said good bye. Everything seemed good with this girl until she called me when I got home. She told me that she had a " f#&k " buddy but it wasn't serious. She also told me that she was " bi - sexual ". OK, now I've met a Korean bi - sexual whore. Not looking good with the Asian girls at this point.

My next Asian girl was Taiwanese ( Chinese? I don't get this Taiwanese / Chinese thing ). We went out for dinner and a movie, but she cancelled on the movie after I touched her on the shoulder.

It turns out that she gets shagged on a weekly basis at the local dance club by just about any three legged being that comes along. I guess that it would have been OK for me to shag her, but by all means, I shouldn't have touched her on her shoulder. Now I've been ditched by a Taiwanese whore because I touched her on the shoulder. Really not looking good now, but I'm glad that I found her out before things became serious between us.

After my experience with the Taiwanese girl, I was discussing these quirky Asian cultural issues with one of my friends. I told him that you can't touch an Asian on the shoulder, pat them on the head or point the sole of your foot towards them.

His reply was :

My friend " So just what can you point towards them and where can you touch them? "

Me " I guess that you can point your d##k at them and touch them on their p###y and that's OK, but by all means don't touch them on their shoulder, pat them on their head or point the sole of your foot towards them "

I've done some research on Thai culture as well as other Asian cultures, and the patting on the head and pointing with your foot issue is a common " quirk " in most Asian cultures. Yes, I wrote " quirk " because that's exactly what it is. In fact, it's just plain stupid.

I also did some research on Taiwanese culture after my cluster f##k of a date with the Taiwanese whore, and that's where I found the " touching on the shoulder quirk ". Again, it's a quirk and it's stupid, nothing more and nothing less.

After some research on the culture of Hong Kong, I discovered that it's considered to be bad luck if you receive a gift wrapped in blue, it's considered to be bad luck. Also, if you receive a clock as a gift, it denotes death. I'm planning on buying some clocks and wrapping them in blue paper, then I'll take them to the local Chinese restaurant ( they're from Hong Kong ) and then give the gifts to the girls who work there just to see the looks on their faces. I guess that since clocks given as gifts denote death, all of the girls will drop dead on the spot. I can't wait to see if this is true. Maybe the Human Trafficking issues at this restaurant will be the girls demise, not the clocks wrapped in blue. Maybe they should live by the basic Human Rule " You reap what you sew "

As far as I'm concerned, these Asian cultural issues are ancient caveman style bullcrap. We are living in the year 2006 for Christ's sake, It's time to leave that crap behind. These people are still living by the same rules as the people who were writing on the walls of caves thousands of years ago, and then they are trying to apply these same rules to the industrialized modern world.? And to make matters worse, they are coming to the U.S. and then expect us to live by their quirky caveman outdated cultural rules? Sorry Asians, we Americans just aren't buying it. Maybe you should go down to the Mexican / U.S. border and join the illegal Mexican immigrants who think that they have the right to cross that border illegally. But remember this, there will be 6,000 U.S. National Guard troops pointing the soles of their feet towards you. And if you get past that, they will pat you on your head and touch you on your shoulder. Then if survive that, they will have clocks wrapped in blue waiting for you.

( by the way, I don't support the deployment of the troops on the Mexican border, there are going to be some major problems there, jus wait and see )

Another thought : How many of you American males have been able to land an Asian girlfriend who lives here in the States? From my personal observations, I haven't seen very many such relationships. It does happen, however it's very rare. Most of the American men that I know met their Thai or other Asian spouses in Asia, and most of the spouses were prostitutes while they were in Asia. I just have to wonder why any man would marry a prostitute? Hell, I've ditched many American " pin cushions " because they had been poked by just about every three legged hombre in town.

Back to the American / Asian issue : Just think about this : They are already here, they have their green cards, they have nothing to gain from us. They can prostitute and whore around all that they want.

I have to admit that in one point in my life, I actually considered going to Thailand to find my dream wife. However, after father consideration, I came to the following conclusion : If they won't hook up with us here in the States, why will they hook up with us in Thailand? The answer : The all illusive green card and money, plain and simple. Sorry if I have offended anyone, but sometimes the truth hurts.

In fact, it's no different with American women, all they want is money. What happened to the good old days when people would marry each other because they loved each other? I'm sorry to say that unfortunately, those days are all but gone. I think that I'll just stay single.

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong link

FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I refuse to believe.
    Perpetual Bloat Crew

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kickerr View Post
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackoffJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kickerr View Post
    Calm down little guy, first thing first. As far as I can remember, as I child I was always fat and chubby. I blame it on my mother really, she always fed me high calories food. I remember one day I came home from playing with the the neighborhood kids and that changed my life forever. Now before I tell you about this life changing experience, you have to understand one thing, we were very poor. How was I so fat from high calories food you ask? Well simple really. Mother would often feed me rendered pork fat with white bread. We used rendered pork fat like butter, slap on, slap off. Me being a fat boy, I would often spread pork fat over everything I ate. Rice, beans, potatoes, crackers, apples, bananas, oranges, bacon, ect...you named it. So as you can see, my love for pork fat was truly unconditional. Matter of fact, I would often used pork fat as lubrication to get one off. Like I said, we were very poor, lotion was something we couldn't afford. Now back to my life changing experience. I can vividly remember that exact moment, I came home and mother told me to sit on the chair. She didn't not give the reason, except for the fact that she had tears running down on her face. She told me that my uncle was killed by a bus. He was drunk and walked into an intersection and was ran over. That moment will forever haunt me, I still get the goose bump as I type this. So please, remember, love your family and friends. Whenever you live the house, please kiss your love ones. It might be the last time you ever see them again.

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We were in the weight room this afternoon and some fat over weight kid named Chris comes up to me and goes "how much can ya bench", so i replied "alot more than you thats for shure". and he laughs at me because he thinks just because hes 70lbs heavier than me that hes stronger than me (he says hes 240lbs).Every one gathers around cause we were like the strongest in the class so we head over to the smith machine and he loads up 150lbs. He pumpes up around 15 reps, gets all tired heavy breathing, and gets up all happy like hes the ****. i put on 2 more plates so its 170lbs, and pump up 20 reps. every body was like good job dave man, and made the fat kid look ugly. I feel so good right now.
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000) KeepItRREAL is just really nice. (+1000)
    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in the Army, I'll bet you couldn't pour p!ss out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel.

You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a trial lawyer than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.

You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you.

You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything.

Your attempt at constructing a creative post was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and generally Not Good.

Begone and never pollute our ether with your presence again!

StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000) StranBall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The f is wrong with the misc today

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DiamondSwagg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Imagine reading this thread as someone who isn't from the misc.

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    aware.

Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fizzle02 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackoffJ View Post
    Calm down little guy, first thing first. As far as I can remember, as I child I was always fat and chubby. I blame it on my mother really, she always fed me high calories food. I remember one day I came home from playing with the the neighborhood kids and that changed my life forever. Now before I tell you about this life changing experience, you have to understand one thing, we were very poor. How was I so fat from high calories food you ask? Well simple really. Mother would often feed me rendered pork fat with white bread. We used rendered pork fat like butter, slap on, slap off. Me being a fat boy, I would often spread pork fat over everything I ate. Rice, beans, potatoes, crackers, apples, bananas, oranges, bacon, ect...you named it. So as you can see, my love for pork fat was truly unconditional. Matter of fact, I would often used pork fat as lubrication to get one off. Like I said, we were very poor, lotion was something we couldn't afford. Now back to my life changing experience. I can vividly remember that exact moment, I came home and mother told me to sit on the chair. She didn't not give the reason, except for the fact that she had tears running down on her face. She told me that my uncle was killed by a bus. He was drunk and walked into an intersection and was ran over. That moment will forever haunt me, I still get the goose bump as I type this. So please, remember, love your family and friends. Whenever you live the house, please kiss your love ones. It might be the last time you ever see them again.
    Who the **** do u think you are talking about my girl like that. You ****ing hilbilly. The closest thing to a female you will see is ****ing that bitch in your profile pic. Yes your dog you farm animal ass pirate. Your lucky you are on the west coast you ****ing piece of ****. Anyone who talks about my girl like that will get their face pounded in. Do yourself a favor and quit while your ahead. Look at you you ****ing loser. Clearly inbreeding has made you dumb. I would hate to come from a family like yours.
    -♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000) irockmysocks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tony Scott died, not Tony Hawk you dumb fuk.
    I'm in love with Pink Floyd

I rep back 100%

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You sir are a stupid dumb**** who doesn't deserve a dick. Unless you are a girl then you don't deserve your pussy. Please go replace your pancreas with a bowling ball and skydive into into man-eating animal infested waters wherein you survive without a dick, without a sphincter, without an ear, or even your nutsack. Or better yet, thread a needle with a string, then dip it in saltwater and jam it through your testicles, then put the same exact string in both of your eyeballs where it will mold and cause you to go blind. So then you will need a seeing eye dog named Butch who will chew on your infected nutsack every day for the rest of your life. When you get him to lick the peanut butter off, he'll somehow manage to choke on your tiny little shaft. Then he will die causing you to cry out of your blind eyes and you will be left helpless crying for your dead testy chewing dog in the street while you are mowed down by a guy in a powder blue Prius and live in pain for exactly 666 minutes before you die finally exiling you to hell. THEN (no i am NOT done) Satan's minions will chew out your kidneys and stuff them in your ass that doesn't have a sphincter then when you talk you will sound like Al Quaeda and be pelted with rocks everywhere you go until you are hated enough to be let into the tenth chamber of hell where your immortal soul will burn for tens of hundreds of thousands of centuries without any **** breaks until you ****ing explode and guts go everywhere and your wife (who is not missing you at all cause she's ****ing your cousin Steve) gets hit with your gay ass bowling ball pancreas and she dies and also goes to Hell to be raped by lava demons, where she'll get her **** burned off for eternity, but your soul goes to Super Hell where they convert you to a cat ****ing atheist with no liver and then they will torture you with your dead dog butch's soul and he will chew the remaining pieces of your infected nutsack off until he is forced to chew off your entire dick and shove it down your throat. You'll choke, die, and got to Extreme Hell and have your dick replaced with Hitler's dick and then they send you back up to Earth where you find a sign sticking out of your head that says 'I have Hitler's nuts!' And then when Jews read it they will get their dogs to chew out your new balls and rip off your face and then you die and go to Butch Hell and 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 Butch clones chew your balls for ever and ever and ever! Eventually one of the clones will eat your last bit of nutsack off and you will be crying from so much pain that they kick you out of Butch hell and send you back to Earth where you are forced live in an apartment with over 9,000 gay people in New Jersey until Richard Simmons breaks in your house through your toilet and forces you to do hours and hours of dancing to the oldies. And just when you think it's all over, Carrot Top comes over to do some prop comedy for you. Then, after breaking your leg, a giant koala bear breaks in through your window and chews the other off. Then you, laying there, legless ****bear breaks in through your shower and pokes a hole in your cheek which he sticks his wang in until there's a huge meteor shower which rips through your body, and leaves you alive to feel nothing but pain and suffering. All other human beings are dead but yourself, and you can't move. Your only food comes from the occasional cockroach that climbs in through a hole in your cheek (that ****bear made from poking you so much) and walks down close enough to your throat so you can swallow and the cum you got from ****bear raping you. Then 30 years later, bunch of ass robot-pirate-bears come for you and start poking even more holes in your body 'till you bleed to death and go back to Butch hell where you belong. Then when the Butch clones want nothing to do with you (because one of them ate your testicles off) please skin yourself with a rusty pizza cutter then pour chew tobacco and alcohol all over yourself, shove a rake up your butt and make yourself an anus just to pull it back out and tie it around a stalagmite in which you hang yourself on, then hollow out the inside of your dick and wrap the outer skin around your lips the piss and cum stream going into your mouth, stick needles in your eyeballs and **** up your nose then stick a dagger into both your eardrums and scalp yourself, put a nail on your skull then hit it with a hammer multiple times then tear your jaw off its hinge and nail it to your chin, stretch your uvula out of your mouth then wrap it around your face, cut your face down to the bone and snap both your elbows and knees rib your feet and hand off and stab all the bone ends into your lungs, then cut open your stomach and expose all your organs, grabbing your intestine and making it into a noose, then rub honey all over yourself and watch as hellbugs and hellcrabs and small hellanimals crawl all over you and start to eat you alive for days as you lay in your own stinking pile of **** piss and sperm going into your mouth as hellrats and hellbugs and hellwasps nest living inside your organs and then splash stomach acid all over your face and chew on your own muscles and organs and tongue to prevent starvation and hellanimals crawl through your neck you choke on a hellporcupine and get spikes sticking through your jugulars and throat, then disconnect all your veins and arteries and stick the ends in your nose as blood comes shooting up your nose and filling your skull and shooting out through the small holes in your eyes caused by the needles then after months drown in your own ****. Eventually you'll wake up still with the **** on your face, surprised to see that you have all your body parts and get raped by Michael Jackson who died from looking at your face. then he cums on your bowling ball pancreas untill EVERY Butch clone comes and chews his nuts off and then the Butch clones cum on your pancreas and your face explodes. You come back as a 13 year old sexy Jewish girl in 1945, where you are in a concentration camp and you get gang raped by 666 Nazis and even Hitler himself gets so turned on by your sexiness that he ties you to the ground and smacks your face with his dick, trying to force you to give him a blowjob until he crushes your head and your brains come out and it dries to the ground so you are stuck there being cock slapped by Hitler, Michael Jackson, and your cousin Steve (who turned out to be weaselfan) until he dies and leaves you there until you die and go to hell, Satan rapes your family who is also dead. Then you try to save them and get hit by a warthog and Master Chief rapes you 7 times until his shield goes down and then he gets killed by the Arbiter who also rapes you until you have six new **** holes. You'll then lose all your precious body fluids through your new **** holes and you ****ing evaporate. You wake up in your room, still a sexy Jewish chick, but now you're lesbian and you have a penis and you got Hitler's nuts back. You don't want to be a shemale so you go in your garage and force your dick into a toaster but you just crush and toast your nuts, you are too much of a pussy to finish the job.

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    forced to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
    I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...
    "People have got to learn not to reply to trolls." - Noliberals4
    "I would cut off ny right hand that Hillary is our next President." - rocker1

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fizzle02 View Post
    Who the **** do u think you are talking about my girl like that. You ****ing hilbilly. The closest thing to a female you will see is ****ing that bitch in your profile pic. Yes your dog you farm animal ass pirate. Your lucky you are on the west coast you ****ing piece of ****. Anyone who talks about my girl like that will get their face pounded in. Do yourself a favor and quit while your ahead. Look at you you ****ing loser. Clearly inbreeding has made you dumb. I would hate to come from a family like yours.
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm an Aplha male
    And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ****ing touch her beyond that?
    Yeah, I'm ****ing her.
    The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
    Yeah, I'm ****ing her too, even harder.
    The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
    Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic ****. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to **** 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.
    And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bull****? You're triggering her "Don't ****" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to **** her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath. And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.
    And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.
    I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep ***ging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.

N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000) N23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm an Aplha male /b/.
    And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ****ing touch her beyond that?
    Yeah, I'm ****ing her.
    The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
    Yeah, I'm ****ing her too, even harder.
    The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
    Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic ****. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to **** 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.
    And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bull****? You're triggering her "Don't ****" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to **** her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath. And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.
    And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.
    I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep ***ging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.
    Giants-Yankees-Bulls

Starting weight (Dec 11th) 285 lbs
    Current weight (June 9th) 237 lbs
    Goal weight 200 lbs

-Sometimes I win, sometimes I learn, but I never lose-

Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Banksy101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I call bull****

StrengthCampSociety ICEMANLIDDELL's Avatar
    ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000)
    AWWW SHUCKY DUCKY, faurk brahs imagine being UNAWARE in this situation. Your mind would be blown

bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100) bruhbruh is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP is a criminal, he is a criminal. He has been convicted of crimes and he doesn’t deserve to be inside the misc. When the time is right, I am going to break his face and every one of his teeth in his mouth. Playtime is over, the jokes are over. I am going to beat his ass out of the misc. He is never going to want to post again after I am done with him. It doesn’t matter if I am on bottom, side or top. OP is going to get his ass kicked like never before. What I do inside the misc is going to change the image of the forum. I am going to make sure his legs are broke and arms are broke he will not be able to walk out by himself. I know he is listening; no more **** talking, it is on now. I’m going to make him pay and make him eat everything he said about myself and my country. I’m going to make sure he does not disrespect any other poster. I’m going to beat him like his parents should have beat him to have manners. He can say whatever he wants, but I am not playing anymore. It will be the same like the first thread. He walked out the loser and this time he is going to walk out the loser. The only difference is that this time he is going to have to visit a plastic surgeon after the thread.

TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Legitimate lols were had from scrolling down this thread.

DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoitAthletic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you look closely, you can clearly see that LeBron James traveled