HARTJA1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Help: Do I Need To Lose Weight For A 6-Pack? (Pictures Attached)

i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q499/HARTJA1991/373d0204.jpg
    i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q499/HARTJA1991/1fda70fa.jpg

Note: I can't post links yet coz I'm a newbie to the forums, but if
    You could copy and paste them links into your web browser it'd be massively appreciated!

Hi all, please see the picture above.

Basically, I used to be a skinny guy, like 8 stone 5 skinny, I've put weight on to what I think is a normal level but when I look at my abs, pictures above, I only have a 4-pack, and I just want some opinions based on the pictures as to whether I need to lose weight to get a 6-pack or keep working my lower abs?

Here's some info:

- I currently eat around 3000 calories a day, approx 140g Protein and 30-40g fat.
    - My goal is the male model look that you see when you set your targets on this website.
    - I work my abs 3 times a week, upper and lower, although I've let them slip the last few months until a few weeks when I picked them up again and they've started showing improvement.
    - And this one is important, when I touch my lower abs I don't feel no body fat or anything, I touch what is presumably my lower ab muscle.

So what do you guys recommend? Should I lose weight, carry on slowly putting it on as lean mass and as I carry on working my abs out it'll come or what? Thanks a lot!

iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HARTJA1991 View Post
    i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q499/HARTJA1991/373d0204.jpg
    i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q499/HARTJA1991/1fda70fa.jpg

Note: I can't post links yet coz I'm a newbie to the forums, but if
    You could copy and paste them links into your web browser it'd be massively appreciated!

Hi all, please see the picture above.

Basically, I used to be a skinny guy, like 8 stone 5 skinny, I've put weight on to what I think is a normal level but when I look at my abs, pictures above, I only have a 4-pack, and I just want some opinions based on the pictures as to whether I need to lose weight to get a 6-pack or keep working my lower abs?

Here's some info:

- I currently eat around 3000 calories a day, approx 140g Protein and 30-40g fat.
    - My goal is the male model look that you see when you set your targets on this website.
    - I work my abs 3 times a week, upper and lower, although I've let them slip the last few months until a few weeks when I picked them up again and they've started showing improvement.
    - And this one is important, when I touch my lower abs I don't feel no body fat or anything, I touch what is presumably my lower ab muscle.

So what do you guys recommend? Should I lose weight, carry on slowly putting it on as lean mass and as I carry on working my abs out it'll come or what? Thanks a lot!
    might just be your genetics op, but cut down a little more to 9-10% just to make sure.