Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MyAvatar View Post
    I certainly understand your view. A better understanding or fear of God would result in me being a more straight edge Muslim
    Exactly.

A lot of young people are in the exact same situation nowadays. It seems that there are too many distractions and pleasures to restrict yourself from, so you just hold on on that belief until it completely fades away. Especially in the modern world, where knowledge is quasi-abundant and thus make you more critical of your own thoughts, beliefs and so on.

I don't believe in God myself, but I still fasted the entire month out of respect for my family (see, not that hard).

It's not easy to detach yourself from religion when you were brought up in a Muslim family (partially in my case), but you can still do it. Yes, it will probably hurt your family and some of your friends if they're strict believer (and even make them turn against you in some severe cases), but you don't live for them and they don't think for you.

It appears that the more one knows (about life, biology, physics, history and so on), the less strong his belief in God. That's why ignorance and indoctrination are the best way to heaven.

I'm not trying to derail you from the "Right Path" (as some people would say), but I strongly suggest you to think for yourself and not be afraid of coming with your own conclusions. Learn about all aspects of life, and I guarantee you that the frail belief that you currently hold will completely disappear the more knowledgeable and critical you get. Or be reinforced, but I highly doubt so.

Some people would like you to think that religion is the only way to be a good person, but they couldn't be more wrong. If something, it makes you more judgmental and less appreciative of other cultures.
    Last edited by Rrrrrr; 08-19-2012 at 09:48 PM.

SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASHgym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It has nothing to do with me questioning the manner in which we are supposed to practice Islam. God prescribed a certain way to practice the religion, and that is that. I just happen to not follow as we have been told.

There are two things that sparked this thread:
    1.) The end of Ramadan.
    and
    2.) I had a nightmare last night that the world was coming to an end and my angus was not peppered for the day of judgement.
    Damn bro, the second one is what got me (srs). Had a dream I died and went to hell and I kept asking god to give me another chance. (at the time I was barely practicing) woke up crying. (srs)
    Currently cutting to acquire an aesthetic avi in order to be the recipient of a sexually suggestive PM from SexualDeviant.

My workout log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154118501&pagenumber=

Manlet trying to go super saiyan Vegeta mode

Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rrrrrr View Post
    Exactly.

A lot of young people are in the exact same situation nowadays. It seems that there are too many distractions and pleasures to restrict yourself, so you just hold on on that belief until it completely fades away. Especially in the modern world, where knowledge is quasi-abundant and thus make you more critical of your own thoughts, beliefs and so on.

I don't believe in God myself, but I still fasted the entire month out of respect for my family (see, not that hard).

It's not easy to detach yourself from religion when you were brought up in a Muslim family (partially in my case), but you can still do it. Yes, it will probably hurt your family and some of your friends if they're strict believer (and even make them turn against you in some severe cases), but you don't live for them and they don't think for you.

It appears that the more one knows (about life, biology, physics, history and so on), the less strong his belief in God. That's why ignorance and indoctrination are the best way to heaven.

I'm not trying to derail you from the "Right Path" (as some people would say), but I strongly suggest you to think for yourself and not be afraid of coming with your own conclusions. Learn about all aspects of life, and I guarantee you that the frail belief that you currently hold will completely disappear the more knowledgeable and critical you get. Or be reinforced, but I highly doubt so.

Some people would like you to think that religion is the only way to be a good person, but they couldn't be more wrong. If something, it makes you more judgmental and less appreciative of other cultures.
    Too much real life in the entire post, the bolded part especially.
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG LINE.

ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SexiestMiscer View Post
    Please just stop. You are making a fool out of yourself and making practicing Muslims look bad.
    Lmao are you serious? You're the one making us look bad bro, judging and **** and trying to make urself feel better by saying you know most things about islam than him, are you serious? I hope you see the hypocrisy in your speech.
    How to easily create your own gifs: http://bbcom.me/1zFnMor

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by O1111 View Post
    Ex muslim here man, I was the same as you in middle school. Until I eventually decided **** it. At this point you aren't even considered a muslim, since fasting is one of the five pillars.

Don't let the guilt get to you man, understand that it is embedded deep in your psychology, you were programmed as a child to feel like **** if you don't adhere to the religion. What you are feeling is totally uncalled for, since you are pretty much guilty for being a normal human being.

Just be a good person man, that's what god most likely cares for. Think about it, do you think god would punish millions of people because they pretty much don't call him allah? or because they were promised by an authority figure when they were children that they would go to heaven if they followed the religion?

You seem to have at least a little bit of common sense in you to know what's really important.
    Yeah for sure. That is more aligned with how I see myself, open and humanitarian. I definitely see your perspective, but I'll have to see how everything plays out I suppose. All for the best

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly.

A lot of young people are in the exact same situation nowadays. It seems that there are too many distractions and pleasures to restrict yourself, so you just hold on on that belief until it completely fades away. Especially in the modern world, where knowledge is quasi-abundant and thus make you more critical of your own thoughts, beliefs and so on.

My weak faith is mostly rooted in the way the ummah is. Also, as I sin, those sins don't seem like that big of a deal even though they may be. At this point I have no attention of going towards an atheist or agnostic perspective. As has been stated, I don't see myself ever detaching myself from the religion. It's a core element that defines much of me. I'd probably feel purposeless without some sort of element of Islam in my life. But we will see what happens come next Ramadan or eid.

O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    My weak faith is mostly rooted in the way the ummah is. Also, as I sin, those sins don't seem like that big of a deal even though they may be. At this point I have no attention of going towards an atheist or agnostic perspective. As has been stated, I don't see myself ever detaching myself from the religion. It's a core element that defines much of me. I'd probably feel purposeless without some sort of element of Islam in my life. But we will see what happens come next Ramadan or eid.
    The ummah is weak because the religion is weak. All "ummahs" are weak because religion is a joke. This is perhaps just a cycle that all religions go through (like ancient roman, greek, babylon, etc.) They start, grow, than die off with history, and new ones are established

Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sandbrah View Post
    Too much real life in the entire post, the bolded part especially.
    Damn, I never thought I'd go green for that, so thanks brah.

It's fine by me, even though I still think that you didn't dig deep enough.

It's pretty obvious at this point that you don't believe in God, you're just afraid of "feeling" purposeless without some kind of moral reference. That's the hard truth of life though, and you can't escape it. You can intentionally shape your view in a way that isn't totally harmonious with yourself and fake your belief in God, but the result will be the same (as I would guess).

Anyway, I'm not gonna force it on you, eventually you'll come to realize what you truly believe.

Much love, brah.

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    i come from strong muslim family and culture..

I dont believe in god though, religous people sound insane to me

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZeR0sLaYeR View Post
    Lmao are you serious? You're the one making us look bad bro, judging and **** and trying to make urself feel better by saying you know most things about islam than him, are you serious? I hope you see the hypocrisy in your speech.
    Let me guess, you are also Muslim but don't pray, fast, etc?

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dec4y View Post
    Would still like clarification on how this is not hypocrisy :

Strong keeping gaze down yet perving FB 10/10 HBB's. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post935664703. (good find FYI she was worth it)

Just saying like most practices in organized religion...it's somewhat open to interpretation and pretty much no one follows it to the letter (yet so fast to point out flaws in others).
    Ok, so? I clicked on her profile. How do you know that my intention was lustful? Do you know if I jerked off to her pictures? Do you truly understand what it means to keep the gaze down? The reason being is that we are told to do so in order to avert from lustful intentions, fantasies. Being a virgin of 21 years of age, I think I can control my sexual pulses.

huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) huzoor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok, so? I clicked on her profile. How do you know that my intention was lustful? Do you know if I jerked off to her pictures? Do you truly understand what it means to keep the gaze down? The reason being is that we are told to do so in order to avert from lustful intentions, fantasies. Being a virgin of 21 years of age, I think I can control my sexual pulses.
    going on to a ******** profile that full of slutty pictures, scrolling though them, finding the one that gives you the biggest bonrar, and posting it on the misc saying that youve found a 10/10, wasnt lustful at all bro.

and youre a virgin because you cant get laid. i know so many muslim guys that say that their virgin since they can control their impulses. meanwhile they dont even have the balls to talk to a girl
    Baltimore Ravens

Originally Posted by moetstylesbrah View Post
    i come from strong muslim family and culture..

I dont believe in god though, religous people sound insane to me
    Hah religious people don't sound insane to me. Its the ones that act like mullahs that really just need to be punched.

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hah religious people don't sound insane to me. Its the ones that act like mullahs that really just need to be punched.
    yup, specially them ones.. Pretending like they are all 100% perfect, while when no one is around they will check out sluts and want to/probably bang them

Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kuale is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i think the most important thing is heart. i see too many Muslims who pray 5 times a week, read the Quran and practise Islam strictely, but yet fail to fulfill the basic obligations of being a good person, which is respecting other peoples beliefs and values. this sunni, shia stuff annoys me so much. Muslims bashing each other..

op i was like you, i didnt fast because i had exams, but have never eaten pig or drank alcohol. im not the best Muslim, but i at least have good intention.

Registered User ShreddedPharaoh's Avatar
    ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ShreddedPharaoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL, NO.

*facepalm*
    yeah, it's the shihada. but not just reciting the words, it's about truly believing in what it means and taking all the responsibilities which come with such belief.

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well oP if it's down to laziness than its not good but i am not good as well I only pray when someone tells me to but I have my own personal relationship with god I know the hypocrite your talking about and the judgemental types who think they are better

I was at work last week and a Muslim guy came in did a bit of small talk and told me to through away my 400 pound ear rings
    Sig cant be a novel.

cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly.

A lot of young people are in the exact same situation nowadays. It seems that there are too many distractions and pleasures to restrict yourself from, so you just hold on on that belief until it completely fades away. Especially in the modern world, where knowledge is quasi-abundant and thus make you more critical of your own thoughts, beliefs and so on.

Strong join date but you've the same thought with me but the only thing that I still can't bring out is to tell my parents that I don't want to believe it any more. Because of this I never date anyone near my race because everyone will assume I've the same religion. I never had any long serious relationship with any girls because whenever I thought of marriage, my partner have to convert into a muslim which I don't want to. Anyway, I still fast out of respect.
    *MISC EMPIRE CREW*

SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hundieMachine View Post
    Just be a good person and acknowledge whatever God you believe in.

I highly doubt Allah, God, or whatever gives two flying phucks if you abstain from food for a month during sunlight as long as you're just being a good person.
    It's about understanding the plight of the poor. It is about learning what sacrifice is (something the obese of the world could take a lesson in).

Originally Posted by AleFCP View Post
    Well oP if it's down to laziness than its not good but i am not good as well I only pray when someone tells me to but I have my own personal relationship with god I know the hypocrite your talking about and the judgemental types who think they are better

I was at work last week and a Muslim guy came in did a bit of small talk and told me to through away my 400 pound ear rings
    Lolol. Yep all laziness. Only time i pray is in groups when everyone else is. Lololol

Originally Posted by Kuale View Post
    i think the most important thing is heart. i see too many Muslims who pray 5 times a week, read the Quran and practise Islam strictely, but yet fail to fulfill the basic obligations of being a good person, which is respecting other peoples beliefs and values. this sunni, shia stuff annoys me so much. Muslims bashing each other..

op i was like you, i didnt fast because i had exams, but have never eaten pig or drank alcohol. im not the best Muslim, but i at least have good intention.
    Yeah. I mean I stopped fasting just because I didn't want to sacrifice eating and drinking during long work days. Etc etc. but somehow I had stronger will power when I was 12. So that's why I attribute much of it to laziness.

Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alchem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why you do dis OP? may allah guide you.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**

♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛

يوماد برآه

Originally Posted by Alchem View Post
    why you do dis OP? may allah guide you.
    Enshallah(srs)

I have become sucha capitalist that I don't put effort into anything unless it makes me more profitable or aesthetic. Spiritual development for the fail

Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aisha7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know that feel op... The constant hypocrisy I keep seeing is really starting to get on my nerves. Like that guy who was going at length about what a nearly perfect Muslim he is but was really ogling chicks on the internet (of course). I'm surprised that he admitted that he wasn't abstaining from music, lulz. Let's just say none of us here are mommy's perfect little angels so why pretend that we are. Instead of the "you're not muslim! all is lost and you're probably going to hell!" bashing we should encourage other to become better people.

ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me guess, you are also Muslim but don't pray, fast, etc?
    no I won't let you guess cause I pray and fast and etc, but must importantly I let people live and believe in what guides them through life, which is something clearly missing in you

you make muslims people look bad, thanks
    How to easily create your own gifs: http://bbcom.me/1zFnMor

Originally Posted by Aisha7 View Post
    I know that feel op... The constant hypocrisy I keep seeing is really starting to get on my nerves. Like that guy who was going at length about what a nearly perfect Muslim he is but was really ogling chicks on the internet (of course). I'm surprised that he admitted that he wasn't abstaining from music, lulz. Let's just say none of us here are mommy's perfect little angels so why pretend that we are. Instead of the "you're not muslim! all is lost and you're probably going to hell!" bashing we should encourage other to become better people.
    I know right. They are surely the idiots of our Ummah. They not only make us look bad to others, but they scare away anyone who might have a remote interest in the faith.

Originally Posted by ZeR0sLaYeR View Post
    no I won't let you guess cause I pray and fast and etc, but must importantly I let people live and believe in what guides them through life, which is something clearly missing in you

you make muslims people look bad, thanks
    I will not let someone sit here and claim to be Muslim and bash those who follow Islam. If you were a true Muslims, you also wouldn't allow them to do so.

I know right. They are surely the idiots of our Ummah. They not only make us look bad to others, but they scare away anyone who might have a remote interest in the faith.
    Oh man, you are a bad representation of what Islam is about. If anyone wants to look into Islam because of you then it has to be for all the wrong reasons. Islam has not changed since its inception and you will not be the first person who will try to change it and "live it how they feel".