ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

NoxitropinPM Review (taken with Melatonin/Theamine)

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted a review, but I recently have been using this product and my experiences with it are so good that I just had to make a review. This is not a sponsored log or anything, I actually got this from my friend/workout partner. No bias here whatsoever.

So I've been having trouble sleeping lately due to something else I'm taking (irrelevant but stimulant related). I had been taking Melatonin for about a month prior to this and before this Melatonin would usually knock me out. I was taking anywhere from 9mg-15mg a night, each pill is 3mg Melatonin and 25mg Theamine (relaxant)). I was having trouble now even with taking melatonin, I just couldn't sleep. So I told my friend and he works at a supplement store and gave me a bag of these sample packs (as pictured above). Each sample pack is one serving, and I've been taking one sample pack a night combined with 2-3 pills of melatonin (6-9mg). Ever since taking NoxitropinPM combined with Melatonin it has literally knocked me out and given me awesome sleep. I kid you not and I am not exaggerating. I've been taking it and then lying in bed on my laptop for 30-45 minutes until I felt it kick in and then I would fall asleep within 10 minutes (sometimes less) of trying to sleep. Then once I do fall asleep I stay asleep throughout basically the entire night. Sometimes I'll wake up after about 4-5 hours and if I do I just pop another melatonin pill and get knocked out again. Melatonin is nice but this stuff combined with Melatonin is amazing.

I would definitely recommend NoxitropinPM. Another great product by CTD Labs. I've actually tried 4 products from CTD labs and loved them all. Multi-Elite, Noxipro, and Noxivol.

Obviously this may not work for EVERYONE, but it definitely works for me. I have not tried it by itself though, I've always stacked it with Melatonin. And again, to clarify, when I started using this Melatonin was no longer working for me by itself.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries