Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'3", 160 lbs
    theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) theyseeme has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit theyseeme's BodySpace

Lady at local Chinese restaurant gave me incorrect change

The bill was about 850 or something like that and I gave her a twenty. She's an older lady and my family has been frequenting this restaurant for years. She looked at the 20 dollar bill so many times and only gave me 1.50 back, I immediately told her I gave her a twenty and she corrected it. We always made small talk and I pretended I was learning Chinese (I only knew how to say hi and a few other words) so I thought we were always friendly to each other but it seemed like she did this on purpose.

After I corrected her and she gave me the correct change I put the coin change in the tip jar and she said bye. I think she felt offended cause I usually tip a dollar. Am I over thinking this? Should I never go there again and avoid all contact?

Stats: 6'3", 225 lbs
    robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) robeyblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit robeyblade's BodySpace
    i guess you could say

she gave you the wong change

Stats: 5'10", 177 lbs
    PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PerfectFormForever has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PerfectFormForever's BodySpace
    $8.50 bill and you couldn't tip a dollar? Never go back op, that sesame chicken will be sesame dog.
    But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?
    - Mark Twain