Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit BreitRon's BodySpace

Do shy girls ignore the guys they like? (shy girls, post here LOL)

Stats: 5'10", 169 lbs
    Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zanetics has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Zanetics's BodySpace
    They dont ignore them, the signals are just alot more subtle. Also expect to do all the work and to be carrying conversations for a while.

Stats: 5'4", 134 lbs
    Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000) Aquaria is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Aquaria's BodySpace
    No, but the guy is supposed to approach :P

Look for inviting signals like eye contact, ANY smiles, body oriented towards you, etc. If she looks down and then smiles away from you, she's interested

Stats: 5'7", 163 lbs
    xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xb28k's BodySpace
    As a shy guy I do ignore girls I'm interested in. I guess it's the same for shy girls.

Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) akazid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit akazid's BodySpace
    There's "shy" and then there's "I'm shy as in making conversation with a stranger I have a crush on".

The 2nd type have a tendency to chase you but when you try to make conversation / introduce yourself your head will spin and you'll wonder "WTF!!!". There exist all the right signals (e.g., she's smiling like CRAZY while you're talking to her and blushing BUT avoiding eye contact with you while having a 1:1 conversation) but you'll feel like running your head through a concrete wall many times over.

BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BreitRon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    As a shy guy I do ignore girls I'm interested in. I guess it's the same for shy girls.
    this is pretty much accurate...but I just stare from a distance, and when she looks at me, I look away fast lol

Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    how do you ignore, could you site an example?

Eagles/Yanks Deal With It MA5Bergey's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4933
    MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MA5Bergey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MA5Bergey's BodySpace
    All I'm saying is that my current girlfriend had a crush on me for a year and a half before I asked her out.
    -NY Yankees, NY Knicks, Philadelphia Eagles, UConn Huskies Fan-
    XBL Gamertag: II Bergey II

<<< #4 Crew >>>

99 problems but a... HeBrewHammah's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 184 lbs
    HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HeBrewHammah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HeBrewHammah's BodySpace
    No OP, they probably won't ignore you. I'm in a situation with a chick that I'm into, but she's so quiet and hard to keep engaged in convo sometimes. We've hooked up a few times prior so it's not a misinterpretation, the only reason it happened is cause I pretty much said screw talkin I'm just gonna go for it. I've brought her around my friends one time and she was just generally quiet. lol, It's quite frustrating actually because you almost have to walk her through conversations and stuff.
    *7/10/13* -- I lost one of the most important people in my life to cancer, but I gained one hell of an angel to watch over me.

*US NAVY VET*

"Those who wish to follow me, I welcome with my hands. And the red sun sinks at last into the hills of gold, And peace to this young warrior without the sounds of guns"

Stats: 5'7", 137 lbs
    denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) denrocks1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit denrocks1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by akazid View Post
    The 2nd type have a tendency to chase you but when you try to make conversation / introduce yourself your head will spin and you'll wonder "WTF!!!". There exist all the right signals (e.g., she's smiling like CRAZY while you're talking to her and blushing BUT avoiding eye contact with you while having a 1:1 conversation) but you'll feel like running your head through a concrete wall many times over.
    I tried talking a chick like this before, now I just forget about it. I'm not sure if she is shy (it seems like it) or if she is a snob. (< which is what my friend thinks?).

Stats: 5'7", 163 lbs
    xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xb28k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xb28k's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BreitRon View Post
    how do you ignore, could you site an example?
    Example:

- Like a girl
    - overanalyze everything I want to say and end up saying nothing to not **** anything up
    - never initiate a call or a text because she may think I'm clingy
    - not sure how to greet her so avoid her to avoid potential awkwardness

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    No OP, they probably won't ignore you. I'm in a situation with a chick that I'm into, but she's so quiet and hard to keep engaged in convo sometimes. We've hooked up a few times prior so it's not a misinterpretation, the only reason it happened is cause I pretty much said screw talkin I'm just gonna go for it. I've brought her around my friends one time and she was just generally quiet. lol, It's quite frustrating actually because you almost have to walk her through conversations and stuff.
    she is just not talkative but ain't shy, at least that's the way I read it.

Stats: 6'4", 179 lbs
    thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thehotspitta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit thehotspitta's BodySpace
    girls i approach tend to be like this, they ignore me full on and start giving me signals again.