Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Ramadan ends today.Happy Eid.

Salam to all Muslim BB.Com members all over the world. Today is the end of Ramadan most part of the world. HAPPY. EID 2012 to all of you. May Allah accept our prayers and fasting. Ameen.
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alyna w aliek misc breh.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy eid to you too. Remember all our muslim brothers in need that are suffering all around the world.

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    Happy eid to you too. Remember all our muslim brothers in need that are suffering all around the world.
    Eid Mubarak to you bro.
    Last edited by Gemini786; 08-19-2012 at 12:23 AM.

VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanderHiit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eid mubarak brahs

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fasted for parents and not interested in petty fairy tales crew checking in
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhLlatin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eid Mubarak. Fasted and manage to keep my gains.

bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500)
    walaikum asalam

im not muslim, just wanted to say it

Originally Posted by bladesama View Post
    walaikum asalam

im not muslim, just wanted to say it
    Salaam to you.

Registered User GtRppdOrDieTryn's Avatar
    GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GtRppdOrDieTryn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL last time i was excited about eid was when i was 12 years old brah srs.

hard work and consistency weRise's Avatar
    weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eid mubarak brother. enjoy today
    university of western ontario - 2016

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you even though you will disagree with me but trust me it is the correct answer. I've seen you post in the religion and politics section and you are pretty religious. Your religion (Islam) took away your childhood, your social life sucks and you still have never drank or even went out, thats why. You say you dont like sluts, but sorry man all girls are sluts. Bro do your own thing, you just ruined your entire childhood for a religion and look what it has got you, nothing, you never kissed a girl and your miscing all day looking ugly as fuk. You're so against everything because of your religion that it has got you nothing, except for a good made up afterlife that you seem to think so.

Arrow

Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you even though you will disagree with me but trust me it is the correct answer. I've seen you post in the religion and politics section and you are pretty religious. Your religion (Islam) took away your childhood, your social life sucks and you still have never drank or even went out, thats why. You say you dont like sluts, but sorry man all girls are sluts. Bro do your own thing, you just ruined your entire childhood for a religion and look what it has got you, nothing, you never kissed a girl and your miscing all day looking ugly as fuk. You're so against everything because of your religion that it has got you nothing, except for a good made up afterlife that you seem to think so.
    My religion at least saved me from evils of alcohol and drugs .I am free of STDs.. Islam bring peace and purity in my life. I have no regrets.!!!

faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faisji is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eid mubarak to all muslims

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gemini786 View Post
    My religion at least saved me from evils of alcohol and drugs .I am free of STDs.. Islam bring peace and purity in my life. I have no regrets.!!!
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I drink, **** bitches, party, and still have no STD's and have found peace and mental fortitude on my own without any religion.

Your argument is invalid
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000) Rukas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Typical brainwashing.

OP believe every non-Muslim is evil because they drink and they're all full of STDs. Makes it easier to kill non-Muslim with suicide bombs I guess. Job well done Islamists; brainwashing of OP is complete. OP your 40 virgins await!

Exclamation

Originally Posted by SoSick View Post
    I drink, **** bitches, party, and still have no STD's and have found peace and mental fortitude on my own without any religion.

Your argument is invalid
    I work in health care and have seen it all. Just wait few years before you will find out and calling suicide help line if you were lucky. No God no peace. Know G_d know peace.

I work in health care and have seen it all. Just wait few years before you will find out and calling suicide help line if you were lucky. No God no peace. Know G_d know peace.
    Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldn't be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think it's time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes

bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500) bladesama is not very helpful. (-500)
    well actually.. muslim countries have almost a non existant STD rate..... so his theory actually is based on some facts

of course the more you root, the more chance you got of getting something..

Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post

*Has to wear a diaper when squatting crew*
    *Dick too big to have sex with girls crew*
    *Girl sniff hard as fuk whenever I walk past to try and smell my dick crew*
    *I make girls laugh but Tyrone makes them cum crew*
    *Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew*
    *Hires escorts just to talk because too afraid to have sex crew*
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000) superdunkaroos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I see Mohammad(Piitb) is still trolling ya'll
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo Da Vinci

SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SoSick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know plenty of elderly people who lived even more wild lives than I do and are clean of diseases, happy, and at peace, and are non-religous.

No God, Know peace.

Also doesn't your religion punish people with death for leaving it, stone women for petty crimes, and have "honor killings" for trivial acts?

lol quite the religion of peace you got there bro
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body

Originally Posted by Rukas View Post
    Typical brainwashing.

OP believe every non-Muslim is evil because they drink and they're all full of STDs. Makes it easier to kill non-Muslim with suicide bombs I guess. Job well done Islamists; brainwashing of OP is complete. OP your 40 virgins await!
    I never said that. Everyone.has a right to make choices. Your life is all about the choices you make. I have no hate for anyone. It is people like you who are brainwashed by media and spread hate !!!

ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000) ImHuge07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    Fasted for parents and not interested in petty fairy tales crew checking in
    Watch out your comments bro ^

Won't these nut cases want to kill you over this?
    Balls dangle lower than my dick crew

raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raven1222 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eid Mubarak brothers

Originally Posted by PhLlatin View Post
    Eid Mubarak. Fasted and manage to keep my gains.
    Eid Mubarak and congratulations on keeping your gains!!!
    Last edited by Gemini786; 08-19-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smeldtz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    islam logic is terrible no offence, i have no issue in you believing in a religion, but when people dont eat pork because they believe its a dirty animal yet they eat vegetables and fruits which grow from manure and dirt it just makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Smeldtz View Post
    islam logic is terrible no offence, i have no issue in you believing in a religion, but when people dont eat pork because they believe its a dirty animal yet they eat vegetables and fruits which grow from manure and dirt it just makes no sense.
    Same applies to Christians. and Jews. Why everyone is so Islamophobic because the truth will prevail and Islam is rising. Just look in your neighborhood. You tube is full of stories of new converts who are discovering the real peace in their lives. Praise be to the. LORD!!!!

bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bada1211 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not too religious but HAPPY Eid to all of you....

... and to everyone coming in here to hate on those celebrating, you're pessimistic *******s.. let ppl enjoy life the way they want to.